InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Sunday Mornings ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hello I am back. I have a wicked tan and SOOO much inspiration. Hope you like.
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.
 
Kagome ran up the stairs hoping to see him drive off. She unlocked her door and flung herself to the window just in time to see his silver Porsche round the corner. Now was the time to think. She walked into her room and sat on her bed, a picture of her and Hojo sat on her night stand, and just looking at it made her want to cry. It also made her angry. She reached out and slammed it down. A thought popped into her head. Why don't I destroy all his pictures? I should have done that last night. She smiled blithely, “That should stop me from thinking about Inuyasha.”
 
She picked up the photo album under the bed, picked up a box of matches and headed to the fire place.
 
Inuyasha unlocked his door and kicked off his shoes sniffing the air. Her smell was still there. He did what he had to do. He had too much to deal with at this point. If he marked her he would have to stop this playboy lifestyle he lived. That was something he did not think he was ready to do. He parked himself on the couch and flicked the plasma on. With in 15 minutes he was asleep in front of it.
 
*~*~*~*
 
Kagome awoke the next morning feeling weepy and moody at 9:30. Thank God she had one more day to get over this. She pulled back her grey and pink covers and walked to the kitchen to eat. Her house phone rang.
 
She panicked. She had not changed the number yet she looked at the caller ID Yakamoura, Hojo. Her heart jerked and broke at the same time. It rang again should she pick up? Her hand shook and her eyes suddenly burned. She inhaled and snatched it up. “Hello?” she said in a cool voice.
 
“Kagome?” a hoarse voice said.
 
“Hojo, what do you want?”
 
“I just want to tell you that I am sorry I should have never hurt you.” Hojo's voice was strained and it sounded as if he had been crying or something.
 
The tears streamed down her cheeks, “You should be but do me a favor, leave me alone please.”
 
Without waiting she hung up, flung herself on the couch, and cried.
 
*~*~*~*
 
Inuyasha grunted in his sleep and rolled over. The sun leaked through the thin curtains at bay windows of his room and stabbed at his eyes. He pulled the covers over his head. A short woman with black hair down to her waist burst in. “Inuyasha wake up,” she said loudly.
 
“Just ten more minutes, Ma, please,” he whined from under the covers.
 
She spared him a tinkling laugh, “Oh please Yash it did not work in high school it won't work now.” She yanked his curtains open.
 
“Oh God, Mother,” he protested.
 
Too late she was at his bed hauling the covers off him and smacking his boxer clad behind, “You promised to be over for Sunday dinner if I helped you clean while Kaede is away. Now wake the hell up.”
 
He finally gave in, “Okay I am up I am up.”
 
She pulled his face a foot down so she could plant a kiss on his cheek. “Good.”
 
*~*~*~*
Kagome glared at the ceiling of her living room. “Maybe Inu can let me use his punching bag.”
 
She reached over for her cell and it started blasting “My Boo” Inuyasha's name was on the caller ID, “Hey you.”
 
“I need you Kags please come over,” Inuyasha begged.
 
Kagome raised her eyes brows, “Why?”
 
“Izzy is driving me crazy. Please come she likes you better.”
 
“Okay I'll be there in ten minutes.”
 
 
 
AN: It's good to be back. Review.