InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Intervention ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well as you can see they are having a little tiff. But I'll fix that. Later.
 
 
Disclaimer: Not mine….
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sesshomaru woke to the smell of grilled cheese and sounds of the song “Why Can't I?” by Liz Phair sung softly by Rin. He had been dozing and listening to her move around for a few minutes. He sat up and looked at her over the counter; she was smiling dreamily and singing like she meant it: “Why can't I breathe when ever I think about you? Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you?”
 
Rin sat on the counter waiting for the toaster to toast her bread, swinging her legs back and forth like a child. The song popped into her head when she looked at him sleeping. Rin barley knew him and she felt perfect being with him already. When she thought about him she smiled. She was obsessed.
 
Sesshomaru sat up and walked over to where she was sitting. He stood between her thighs. She smiled warmly at him, “Did I wake you?” she asked concerned.
 
He shook his head, “No you didn't Rin.”
 
He touched her face looking into her eyes and marveled at the innocence he found there. She said that her last boyfriend Josh had take her virginity and soon left her. And yet she was still so trusting, so pure and so different from him. She was as short as he was tall; she was as silly as he was serious. And he had the funniest feeling that he was falling in love with her.
 
She met his gaze fully and soon asked, “What are you thinking about?”
 
Sesshomaru thought for a moment, “You Rin; I am thinking about you,” he said simply.
 
He leaned over and kissed her softly, savoring her taste and smiling as she relaxed at his touch. Then the phone rang. Rin reluctantly pulled back and picked it up off the wall, “Hello?”
 
She was answered with a small sob and an earful of Evanescence Kagome's sad music, “Rin?”
 
It was Kagome. And she was crying, “What happened? Why are you crying?” Rin asked confused.
 
Kagome turned “Missing” down, “Hojo called me this morning and then I went to Inuyasha's and then we yelled because of that slut Kikyo and then I threw a knife at his head and then I ran away,” she said it in all one breath.
 
Rin bit a nail, “Okay I'm coming are you at home?”
 
“Almost,” she wiped her eyes.
 
“Please try to calm down,” Rin advised.
 
Kagome sniffed, “I will.”
 
Sesshomaru was putting his shoes on. Rin grabbed a pair of slippers, “You heard the conversation?”
 
He straightened up, “Yes I did but I have to get back to some briefs I need to do. If you need me you know I'm here.”
 
She picked up her keys and cell, “Yes but what about your brother?”
 
He held the door open for her and she walked out, “What about him?” he asked incredulously.
 
Rin bounded down the steps Sesshomaru behind her, “Aren't you gonna help me resolve this?”
 
They hit the parking lot, “Inuyasha chose to live his life style the way he did, and he also chose to ignore the wonderful woman who was there for him in the end; that is his seed. He will have to reap it. If he asks I will tell him so.”
 
Rin had nothing to say to that. She got into her red Ford 150 and shrugged at him through the open window, “Sesshomaru!” she called.
 
He looked over from his Escalade, “Rin?” he responded.
 
“Kiss me,” she blurted.
 
He ran over to her. “Like this?”
 
He kissed her deeply.
 
Rin nodded, momentarily breathless. “Perfect,” she whispered.
 
He smirked, waved to her and walked back over to his car.
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
 
 
Kagome had not stopped crying since she had left Inuyasha's house. She was sort of shocked at her actions his girlfriends had not bothered her before; maybe it was just because it was that slut that made her so mad. She threw herself on the couch and sobbed. She missed Hojo. No she didn't she missed the idea of him, something distract her from Inuyasha. From thinking about him, wanting him, and loving him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well sorry to leave this as a cliffy but the next chapter is gonna be a doozy. REVIEW!