InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Winning and Walkins ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
 
 
Well this might be the most crucial point in my story. Hope you like.
 
 
 
Disclaimer: See all other chapters.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha cleared his throat and shut his brief case. He smiled at the short dark-haired woman. She looked overjoyed at the verdict. He had been representing her in the fight for her child, Shiori and eight year old half demon. They had won the case and Koga that mangy wolf, had followed the tall angry bat demon out of the court room. Miss Atari wiped a happy tear from her eye, “Thank you Mr. Tashio,” she sniffed.
 
 
They made their way out of the court room together. Inuyasha could not wait until 5:30 so he could go and look for Sango; she had some reggae thing at her dance school and he wanted to check it out. He smiled down at her baring his fangs.
 
 
Inuyasha shook her hand, “I'm just doing my job,” he said gently.
 
 
She nodded and walked out of the building.
 
 
“If anything, call the office,” he called to her.
 
 
She nodded again and disappeared from sight.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Izzy why do have to go?” Kagome whined.
 
 
“Please, just go and do it for me I feel like crap today,” Izzy gave a raking cough.
 
 
Kagome took look around the office; it was 2:30 and she was leaving now. She had been there since six that morning. She picked at an invisible piece of lint on her black pants, “All right, you're lucky I have a key to the house.”
 
 
Izzy seemed happy, “Thanks.”
 
 
Kagome pulled the pencil out of her hair letting it fall, “You're welcome.”
 
 
They hung up. Kagome scratched her head. She was exhausted, she had not slept at all last night now she had to go and help Inuyasha because Izzy was sick. The last thing she wanted was to be around him. Kagome sighed and stared out of the window, the sky was overcast and muggy; it was hard to believe that it would be summer in a month. It had taken all she had not to fire that slut from the get go. And now she had to deal with Inuyasha. What a fucking day it was.
 
 
She glanced up when Ramón came in, smiling. Kagome had pulled a few strings and gotten her picture put in at the last minute. Ramón was happy and grateful. “Tank you Ms. Kagome. Dis means so much to me.”
 
 
Kagome smiled back, “You're one of the best photographers at this place. It was nothing.”
 
 
Ramón shook her and walked back out. Now there was no more stalling it was time to go it; was three now.
 
 
But she had to deal with it. She stood up grabbed her things and went out to Taka. Taka was half Indian and half Mexican with a curly mop of brown hair. She had a baby face and a wide easy smile. She stared at Kagome, “You should've left here at 2:30!” she pointed out.
 
 
Kagome shrugged, “I know I'm going, see you in the morning.”
 
 
Taka nodded and flashed a smile.
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha pulled all his clothes off the second he hit the door and hit the sheets he was drained and grumpy. He wanted a nap. His mom was sick so she would be leaving him alone, he would sleep until 5:00 then he could think. He was smart enough to leave Kagome alone when she was mad at him he would try to apologize the next time he got her alone. He trolled over to his stomach and fell asleep.
 
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome had stopped home to change into some sweats and a tank top before she went to Inuyasha's. She checked the mirror in the hallway, she was dressed in a red tank top and black sweat pants. She pulled a comb through her hair and opted to leave it loose.
 
 
She hopped in her car and blasted “La Tortura” on the stereo.
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
 
 
15 minutes later she quietly opened the door and stepped in. she had hoped Inuyasha was not home but she saw his shoes by the door and cursed her luck. She slowly walked through the house looking around wondering why his mom bothered in the first place. She looked up on the walls and saw their high school picture; they were voted most popular best friends, and Kagome gotten best smile. She smiled as she looked at it, she was sitting on the steps of the school with a book in her hands, and Inuyasha sat below her with a hand on her shoulder. They both had goofy grins on their faces.
 
 
Kagome continued her tour, almost tripping over a black sock. She picked it up and saw another one a few feet away; rolling her eyes she picked that one up, too. It soon became a jacket, a tie, a shirt. What the fuck is he naked? Kagome thought. She walked slowly to his room and got her answer.
 
 
He was stark naked on his stomach in his bed asleep. Kagome's jaw dropped, she wanted to back out, she stared to, and she slammed into the door making it bang on the wall.
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha sat up bolt right and looked right at her. She was frozen against the wall her hair falling all around her face, caressing her cheeks, which were a bright red. He stood up keeping his back to her and picked his boxers up off the floor. He turned to her, “What are you doing here?” he said sleepily.
 
 
Kagome swallowed, “Your- mom asked me to come and check on you.”
 
 
Inuyasha nodded, “Okay,”
 
 
He could smell the spicy smell of her embarrassment and the slight sent of her arousal. He blinked and walked past her and out of the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I know it sucks to end it here but you'll see the point. Later^-^. R&R