InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Kissing and Kidnapping ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
 
Okay first off thanks for the reviews, InuGrrrl, you had me rollin'. Everybody who reviewed it makes me smile.
 
 
 
Disclaimer: See other chapters.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kagome blinked and swallowed the spit that seemed to come out of nowhere. She was still angry at him she still wanted to smack him for thinking with his dick and even calling her out for dating Hojo. She felt her legs leading her to the kitchen behind him. He was drinking milk out of the carton looking like a teenager. He put the carton down and let his eyes wander over her for a while. Her scent was still aroused and now that she was closer he could smell her anger.
 
 
“Look Kagome…” he started.
 
 
Kagome held a hand up, “Whatever Inuyasha, I don't want to hear it. I just came to help you clean up the dojo and then I plan to get the fuck up out of here.”
 
 
Inuyasha growled, “Whatever.”
 
 
“Just take me to the dojo.” She snapped.
 
 
He sighed, “Okay here…”
 
 
He led her to the dojo, which was a sound-proof room with mirrors for walls and a wooden floor. Over to the side a punching bag hung from the ceiling. Pictures and trophies stood in a case over in one corner. Giving the room a quick once over, she cursed Izzy for tricking her like this. The room was flawless. She let her gaze stray over to some of the pictures. One of them was one that she did not recall taking, it was a big one of her sleeping next to Sango on a couch. They looked young like 13 or something.
 
 
She jumped as a smack pierced the room. She whirled around. Inuyasha was at the punching bag. She knew he could go on for hours. She sat on the floor and sighed. “Look Inuyasha, I'm gonna go your mom tricked me.”
 
 
Inuyasha smelled her arousal it was driving him crazy. He had to touch her. His eyes followed her as she stood. He closed the distance between them and grasped her chin, “I'm so sorry,” he muttered.
 
 
Kagome froze. He had her against the wall and between his legs. She wanted to kiss him so bad. So she did, grabbing his shoulders and planting one on him, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Her hands strayed from his shoulders into his hair rubbing on his ears. He tore his mouth from hers. “God, Kags, I want you,” he rasped out.
 
 
Inuyasha stared into her face, her eyes were passionate and determined, “Take me then,” she responded.
 
 
That was almost his undoing. She ran her hands along the waistband of his boxers and up and down his back kissing his neck and driving him crazy. He stopped her finally snapping out of it. “No, Kagome I can't have you…” he said sadly.
 
 
He held her back holding her hands gently. She seemed to pull her self together as well, “I know this is crazy. I have to go.”
 
 
She kissed his cheek back by his ear and fled.
 
 
 
 
 
*~*~*~*
 
 
 
 
Later that afternoon at Sango's school, Kagome whined, “I thought I quit this job, Kanna.”
 
 
She stood in a pair of black tights and a baby blue body suit. The white haired demon raised her eyebrows, “Well, you agreed to help we are running out of teachers.”
 
 
Kagome stretched out on the floor, watching the last of the ballet dancers leave. Sango walked in from the back room a CD case in her hands, “Okay we have like an hour to do this. Do you want to try?”
 
 
Kagome shrugged, “Yeah I guess.”
 
 
Just then Miroku walked through the door with Rin and Inuyasha with him. Rin was dressed in red biking shorts and a white tank top she threw off her red and white Forces as soon as she hit the door. Inuyasha was dressed in dark blue sweats and a white fitted t-shirt. Miroku wore purple sweats and a black shirt. Sango took off toward him and nearly knocked him down. Miroku caught her and planted a kiss on her lips, “Hello to you too beautiful.”
 
 
Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “Feh, Sango let's just do this.”
 
 
Sango tossed him the CD case “Pick one.”
 
 
Inuyasha pulled out the Sean Paul CD, “This one track 10.”
 
 
Sango laughed, “You know what you want don't you?”
 
 
Sango pulled her hair up as she walked over to him, “Dance with me for a minute Inu.”
 
 
Kagome looked on as she blasted the song, “I'm Still in Love”.
 
 
Inuyasha took a hold of Sango's hips and rocked his as the song kicked in.
 
 
Sean Paul]
Well in comes di ting dem call di broken heart
This blessed love will never part
Yuh dun know it from the start mi tell dem seh a Dutty Yeah!!
A Sean Paul and Sasha, come sing for dem baby

Kagome stared at them she itched to have him touch her again. She wanted to jump him, right then and there. Rin stood next to her. She was grinning wickedly.

[Sasha]
Boy you make me holler
Boy you make me sweat
I can't get your tenderness
Still I can't get you off my mind
What is it about you baby?
[Sean]
It's the dutty, dutty love

 
Miroku cut in, “Go dance with Rin or Kagome.”
 
 
He wrapped an arm around Sango's wrist and kissed it. “That should speed up the process.”
 
 
Sango looked confused, “Of what?”
 
 
“The make up,” he stated.
 


I'm still in love with you boy…
Well I'm a hustler and a player and you know I'm not a stayer.
That's the dutty, dutty love
I'm still in love with you boy…
Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man
.
That's the dutty, dutty love
I'm still in love with you boy…
Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part
.
That's the way I give my love
I'm still in love with you…
But a man gotta do what a man gotta do…
 
Inuyasha rolled his eyes and took Rin's hands, “Your turn…”
 


Girl, well a never had to promise you no bling, bling fo hold you girl
A just the loving weh me fling, fling control you girl
And make you head swirl
And make you body twirl
And make you wanna be my one and only baby girl
Night after night me give you love fi keep you warm
Gal you never get this kinda love from you born
And now you want draw card say me just can't perform
 
Rin pulled away, “You need to stop avoiding it and fucking talk to Kagome.”
 


I love you baby
A true a get the little loving and me gone
You don't know how to love me
I an I nah
no time fi no kiss up an charm
Not even how to kiss me
A true me
take you little heart by storm
I don't know why
Baby gir
l, Baby girl
I love you baby
A just the dutty, dutty love
Sango and Kagome were dancing; Miroku had gone to take a call “Why don't you talk to him?” Sango wheedled.
 
 
Kagome had not told them what had happened and she did not want to. She just shrugged. Suddenly she felt two hands wrap around her waist and a deep voice in her ear, “Dance with me,” it demanded.
 
 
She obeyed.
 
 
I'm still in love with you boy…
Well I'm a hustler and a player and you know I'm not a stayer.
That's the dutty, dutty love
I'm still in love with you boy…
Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man.
That's the dutty, dutty love
I'm still in love with you boy…
Blessing loving from the start but you know we had to part.
That's the way I give my love
I'm still in love with you…
But a man gotta do what a man gotta do…girl
Sango and Rin stood to the side and watched them Kagome's hands were in Inuyasha's hair and she was grinding her hips into his. Their eyes were locked in a staring contest.


A true me give her tug love and say bye, bye, bye
Me turn around she ask the question why, why, why
When me leaving me see the gal cry, cry, cry
And it hurts my heart to tell lie, lie ,lie
So don't cry no more
Baby girl for sure
Just remember the good times we had before
Kagome concentrated on breathing her heart was beating in her ears. Inuyasha's hands were hot and his eyes bore into hers. She pulled softly at his shirt as her hands worked down his body and onto his waist. He pet out a soft noise of approval. “I'm sorry Kagome. I should have never called you out like that.”
 
 
Kagome nearly tripped she was so shocked, Inuyasha had never said those words to her in that order. She touched his cheek, “I'm sorry too. I almost hit you with the knife.”
 
 
“You make me feel so…” Inuyasha smiled.
 
 
She chuckled, “So what?”
 
 
“So good and happy,” he kissed her nose, “I love you.”


I love you baby
A true a get the little loving and me gone
You don't know how to love me
I an I nah
no time fi no kiss up an charm
Not even how to kiss me
A true me
take you little heart by storm
I don't know why
Baby girl, Baby girl
I love you baby
A just the dutty, dutty love
Miroku had come back in, “Inuyasha!”
 
Inuyasha looked up, “What?”
 
“Shiori has been kidnapped.”

[Chorus 2]
[S] I'm still in love with you boy…
Well I'm a hustler and a player and you know I'm not a stayer
That's the way I give my love
[S] I'm still in love with you boy…
Say girl, try to understand that a man is just a man.
That's the dutty, dutty love
[S] I'm still in love with you boy…
Blessings loving from the start but you know we had to part
.
That's the dutty, dutty love
Inuyasha stood stock still, his grip on Kagome's waist tightening. “What the fuck do you mean kidnapped?” he growled.
 
 
Miroku looked shaken, “Brianna called, and she said that Miss Atari called in tears. The police want us there at the station now.”
 
 
Inuyasha planted a kiss on Kagome's cheek, and flew out the door.
 


[Sasha]
I don't know why
[x3]
I don't know
[x3]
I don't know why
I'm still in love…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ha ha Drama!!!!!!! R&R please.