InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Much Needed Healing ❯ Morning Wake-Up Call ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sesshomaru awoke to the buzzing of his cell phone. Reaching over to the table beside his bed, he grabbed the annoying contraption and uttered a low growl. Opening his eyes, he saw that it was 5:23 a.m. Flipping open the phone he ground out “This had better be extremely important.”

He almost heard the ookami wince before telling him that it was indeed important and that he would never call at such an hour if it weren't about something dire. And then he actually did hear something, a soft sigh, from the other side of his bed. Craning his neck he looked at the pile of raven tresses spread out on the pillow beside him. He closed his eyes in utter exasperation. The miko had crawled into his bed during the night? Just what he needed.

He returned his attentions to the phone and attempted to forget about giving the woman a taste of his poison claws. “So what is this important issue that warranted a call to my personal line at 5:30 in the morning?”

“It's just that the American representative is coming home earlier than originally planned. I just thought that you'd want to know.” Once again, Kouga was struck by the fact that the taiyoukai was so angry. This was another situation that he would typically be nonplussed about, but the absolute seething rage in his voice was unexpected.

Sesshomaru was about to tell the ookami that everything was fine, that arrangements would be altered for the early arrival, when the miko snuggled up to his chest and pushed her backside tightly against his groin. Instead of informing the wolf of anything official, Sesshomaru grunted. She was Inuyasha's, she was an alcoholic, and everything about her spelled trouble in bright flashing neon lights, but he could not deny that she had become a very attractive woman. And the power that raged just below her surface continued to intrigue him. Trying to stop this dangerous train of thought, he pushed his body away from hers.

“That is fine. I will make the proper arrangements for his arrival. How soon is he expected?” He was lucky he got that far, because the sleepy little miko, apparently sensing the loss of warmth scooted back against him again. This time she was even more forceful in her pushing of her back against him and as her round little backside met his now hard length for the second time, his hips shot forward to push into her of their own accord. He released a deep groan as she subconsciously responded to him by pushing backwards again. He met he with another forceful thrust of his own.

She was so warm and it had been years since he had shared his bed with another. Obviously it was not a good idea to go so long without a good rut, because he was quickly becoming lost to a sleeping miko's seduction. He lifted the sheet up with one hand to peer below. He had no real reason for doing this, other than curiosity, but when he did, the scent of her heated arousal hit him like a truck. Just before he slammed the sheet back down, he noticed that she wasn't wearing anything but the t-shirt he had left for her, and that article of clothing had worked it's way up above her hips while she slept. Thus, he was granted with a nice glimpse of her long legs, well curved ass, and toned thighs. A little whining noise came from him. He hadn't even known he could make a sound like that. He would have scooted away from her again if it weren't for the fact that he would fall off the bed while in the process.

Kagome had begun to wake up, and not remembering much about the prior night only knew that she was very warm, in a bed, and there appeared to be a man behind her. She vaguely realized that he was talking on the phone, and she smiled at the fact that he had remained with her for the entire night. She snuggled more deeply into his warmth and then felt his arousal pressing into her backside. Still half asleep, she reached a small hand back to stroke the man's leg.

Sesshomaru thought that wolf was speaking to him, but he was no longer sure since the woman was now lightly trailing her fingers over his thigh. He wanted to shake her, make her realize what she was doing, but he could not do such a thing with the wolf on the phone. And the ookami didn't seem to feel like shutting up. But if he woke her now, she would inevitably say something, and the wolf would realize that he was with her. That was NOT an option.

“When did you say that he would be arriving?” Sesshomaru questioned.

Kouga was worried. It wasn't like Sesshomaru to miss something important like that. Something was definitely up. And what was with all the weird noises? “I said he'd be getting here tomorrow night.”

Tomorrow night? That was quite possibly the worst news he had heard in years. He wasn't prepared for the homecoming yet, and a day gave him almost no time. He was about to tell the wolf off when a small hand wrapped around his now painful erection and gave a gentle pull. His eyes closed and his hips thrust forward into the warm little hand. That single touch had sealed his fate. He gave himself up for lost.

His hand slipped below the sheet and stroked the woman's smooth thigh. As if on command, her long legs parted slightly, allowing him instant access to her heated core. His hand slipped in between said legs and caressed the miko's dripping folds. She was already primed and ready, and he was thankful. Having denied himself for so long, his beast wanted to commence the rutting as soon as possible. He slipped one long finger inside of her and she let loose a throaty moan. He continued to thrust into her for a few moments before he felt her small hand once again seize his hardened length. She pulled him gently forward and placed his head and her very center.

He groaned deeply as he felt her wet heat so near his cock. But the ookami was still yattering away about something on the phone, questioning him as to what he should do to prepare. Sesshomaru had no patience for this anymore and growled out “Just fucking deal with it wolf!” before closing the phone and throwing it across the room.

With one smooth thrust he was inside of her and he took a moment to savor the tightness that sheathed him. She was incredibly hot and wet, and he felt as though her body were made just for him. She moaned and pushed back against him, and he understood she wanted more. But this was not satisfactory. Gripping her hips tightly, he flipped her onto her knees, never once breaking their connection.

She lowered her upper body down to the bed and raised her backside up to him. He growled his approval and began to thrust into her with abandon. He reached one large hand down to cup her breast and tweak her nipple before moving down her belly to the cleft between her legs. He rubbed her pearl gently and she mewled in response. He began to push into her faster and harder and he continued to stroke her bundle of nerves. He felt her inner walls begin to constrict almost painfully around him and then she came with a force he had never before experiences. He felt her walls flutter around him as her hot honey burst forth to coat his length. As she screamed her pleasure for all to hear, he gave one last hard thrust before spilling his seed into her and coating her womb. He roared out with his release and he felt his fangs lengthen from his beast's pleasure.

Breathing harshly, he removed himself from her and collapsed on the bed.

It was quite possibly the best quicky of Kagome's life and she turned to face the man who had given her such an incredible release. She found her self shocked when she looked at the face of her most recent lover.

“Oh crap! Sesshomaru?” She exclaimed.

******************************************************* ******

Kouga was utterly shocked. Never in his life had he heard Seshomaru scream out the f-word. Never, not once. In all the meetings, all the conference calls, all the corporate take-overs, the taiyoukai had never reverted to such language. But this morning something had been different. The groans, the anger, the f-bomb. Putting all that together with the shapely legs he had seen go into the taxi before the taiyoukai's last night, the ookami could only reach one conclusion.

Picking up his phone, he dialed the one other person who could understand his shock and awe. When the connection was established and he heard the forcefully bit out “Hello?” he started in at rapid fire pace.

“Hey there mutt-face! I know you're never going to believe this, but I swear to the Kami and all that's holy that Sesshomaru just had a woman at his place!”

**************************************************** *********

UH OH! Seems like a certain hanyou isn't as dead as we all thought huh? Well, it seems that more angst is on the way. And for those of you who haven't caught on, this story is just a fun way for me to please my inner hentai. I know, it has a plot! Holy crap! But I'm not really a plotless writer. Just can't do it. I also know that the first lemon was a bit short, but give me time and I'll give you steam! Besides, it couldn't exactly be all sweet and tender and LONG, since that would totally refute the situation.
Anyhoo, R&R! Because I love that shit!
~moondoggie