InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Much Needed Healing ❯ Smile ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

He couldn't move. He wanted to move, to say something, to breathe, but he couldn't. His blue eyes wouldn't even blink. Never before had he felt like this; shock, horror, disgust, arousal, fear, all rolled into one big knot in the pit of his stomach. Oh Kami, please, if only he could move!
 
Kouga didn't want to watch as Kagome's little hands fisted into Sesshomaru's long silky hair. He didn't want to see the way the taiyoukai pulled away from their passionate kiss to slowly push the miko down onto her back on the silk sheets. He wanted to turn away as he watched his boss slowly kiss his way up her legs… to her muscled thighs. His keen eyes caught the slight twitch of her right foot and his ears heard her voice a throaty moan as Sesshomaru seemed to slither up her body.
 
And with one deft flick of his claws, her towel was gone and she was exposed for Kouga to see her as he had only ever dreamt of her. For a moment Sesshomaru shifted his weight from one foot to the other and Kouga's view of his woman was completely unfettered. He sucked in a sharp breath at the vision that she presented to him.
 
Prone on the black silk sheets her creamy skin was white as a dove's plumage, and surely softer. Her stomach was flat and toned, and her breasts were heaving with her panting breaths. Smooth caramel nipples were already peaked from arousal, and Kouga could almost imagine licking them. As he studied her face, her lids lowered and eyes dilated with lust as she looked at Sesshomaru, shiny ebony locks strewn behind her head and reflecting the light, Kouga imagined that it was himself who had made her so aroused.
 
He was trying his utmost to ignore the area that called for his attention the most, but when her small hand slid down her tummy and she spread her legs to nestle it upon the apex of her glistening sex, The ookami could no longer dismiss it. The smell of her wanton lust permeated his nostrils, and he suddenly felt rather light-headed. As she let loosed a sultry purring sound and the had caressing her slick folds began slight movements, Kouga had to force himself not to groan. It was suddenly extremely hot, and he was painfully hard. His beast was roaring for him to move, Sesshomaru's presence all but forgotten in his lust crazed mind. All the muscles in his body bunched together as he prepared to force himself to move, to go to his woman, so eager and ready, until the taiyoukai's lithe and well-muscled body blocked Kagome's body from his line of sight.
 
The beast wanted to growl, until Kouga saw the most singularly frightening thing he had ever witnessed. Inclining his head by the slightest of degree, Sesshomaru made eye contact, and then smiled. Not a small grin, but a broad and all knowing smile.
 
Kouga's clenched muscles released and he shot away from the bedroom as though he still had the shards of the sacred jewel embedded in his legs.
 
 
He knew the wolf was there, knew that he had been there from the moment the screaming started. Of coursed, the ookami would want to protect the miko, but crossing into his private quarters was too much. Apparently, the wolf had deluded himself into thinking that he still held some sort of valid claim on this woman.
 
 
 
At any other time in his life, Sesshomaru would have allowed the rutting session to be interrupted. But not today. He understood all too well just how little time he had left with the miko before he would be forced to hand her over to Inuyasha. Time was short, and every moment precious; he would not waste a single second on the ookami. Better to just make him leave without Kagome every knowing.
 
Sesshomaru looked at the long and lithe legs that were stretched out before him, pale against his dark sheets and began to place feather light kisses up them, alternating from left to right. The miko voiced a throaty little moan that stirred his already excited cock to a painful extent. He was close enough to the source of her precious heat that he could smell the intoxicating odor of her arousal. His eyes began to bleed crimson at their edges, and he slid his body up along the miko's. he admired her for a moment before he lashed out one clawed hand and swiftly removed the fluffy white towel from her body. He flung it across the room where it landed in a forlorn little pile against the far wall.
 
Her eyes were closed, long coal black lashes resting against her cheeks. Leaning down, he whispered so softly that the wolf would not be able to hear. “Your body is stunning miko. Feel yourself while I watch.” She gasped as his hot breath caressed the delicate shell of her ear, but kept her eyes closed all the same. Keeping his attention solely on the little woman on his bed, and his back turned to the wolf, Sesshomaru stepped lightly to the side to allow the nosey Kouga a fleeting taste of what he would not ever have.
 
The wolf sucked in a sharp breath at the revelation of the miko's nude form, and Sesshomaru allowed himself the smallest of grins. He watched as the lovely little onna's breasts rose and fell with each panting breath she took. Her little hand caressed her stomach and slid down to fondle her moist sex. The scent of the wolf's arousal spiked, and the taiyoukai knew that it was past time for Kouga to be taking his leave. If this were allowed to drag on any longer, the wolf would certainly burst in and try to fight for the miko. That meant that he would be killed, and Sesshomaru grudgingly admitted to himself that he needed the ookami alive, at least until Inuyasha got settled in. So with one large and fluid step, he brought his own broad shouldered body into Kouga's line of sight, effectively blocking the miko. Gracefully dipping his head down a few centimeters, he made eye contact with the wolf.
 
Sesshomaru did the only thing he could in this situation. He flashed a beautiful and radiant smile directly towards Kouga.
 
He wanted to chuckle as the wolf shot away from the door, but hearing another husky moan from his bed, he knew there were more pressing matters to be taken care of.