InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Musashi Madness ❯ Ayumi's Proposal ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Come one, come all, to the perverted mind of Hasuun Arthur Bowman, III (if this is not where you were trying to go, please click here). But, seriously, as stated, this is meant to be a realistic look on Inuyasha and Kagome's, shall we say, first time, and a response to all of the unrealistic ones. Come on people, KAGOME IS NOT A WHORE!!
 
Oh, yeah, and I don't own Inuyasha, but if I did, I'm sure it would be much better!
 
So, without any further adieu,
 
Musashi Madness
By Infamousmonk08
 
Prologue
 
It was a rainy day in the city of Tokyo, as Higurashi Kagome trudged home. With here were her three friends, Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi, and, while they had originally been talking about their most recent exams, the subject soon fell to Inuyasha, the strange young man that, until only a couple days before, had taken on a rather creative image in each of their minds.
Kagome only half listened to them (as she often did). While the three girls had only briefly encountered the young hanyou, and therefore had no idea of his true personality, Kagome had a much less flattering image of him, and thus, had no interest in their current conversation. However, they were determined to bring her in…
Oi, Kagome-chan?” Yuka said, drawing Kagome's attention to her. “Are you and Inuyasha-san going to get married one day?” The question made Kagome realize how incredibly teenaged her friends really were. “Ano,” she said, trying not to sound too exasperated, “maybe.” “Really?” her three friends seemed to have said simultaneously. They immediately began asking her what kind of wedding she was to have, and the part that each of them would play in it.
Kagome once again began giving them only half of her attention, thinking then on what she could possibly bribe Inuyasha with to get a few extra days in her time, until they came upon the steps to the shrine.
Ano, minna-san?” Kagome said interrupting the three's conversation. They looked up and, upon realizing they had reached Kagome's home, Eri and Yuka immediately began saying their goodbyes. However, Ayumi, who had always been the least reticent of the four, had one more question to ask of the young miko. “What is it, Ayumi-chan?” “Kagome,” Ayumi said her expression suddenly serious, “have you and Inuyasha, you know, spent the night yet?” Kagome stared confusedly at her friend. Then, along with Eri and Yuka's, her expression faltered. “Ayumi-chan,” she said, painstakingly choosing her words, “are you asking if Inuyasha and I have `made love' yet?” “Yes,” Ayumi responded. Her face flush with embarrassment, Kagome said flatly, “I don't think we should be speaking of such things.” “Kagome,” Ayumi practically pleaded. “Ayumi-chan,” both Eri and Yuka whispered, watching her. Sighing, Kagome knew that she was not going to give her the pleasure of avoiding such a question.
So, she gave the simplest answer she could. “No.” Ayumi smiled, looking as though she was most pleased that Kagome had not gotten into the golden-eyed boy's pants yet. “Great,” she said. “Ayumi-chan, is there something wrong?” “Of course not,” she said, “in fact, this is good. Kagome, you do love Inuyasha, right?” “Yes,” Kagome said reluctantly. “And you want him to marry you and stop going off with that other girl, right?” The question had peaked the other's interests. Now, all three of her friends were giving Kagome very uncomfortable looks of interrogation. “I guess,” was all she could say.
“Then, you and Inuyasha should have sex!” Kagome nearly lost her footing. “Ayumi-chan how is that going to solve anything?” “Believe me,” her enthused friend continued, “as soon as you have sex, Inuyasha-san will know that you love him and want to marry him, and he'll completely forget about that other girl.”
While she wasn't so sure about taking the girl's advice, Kagome was at least a little curious as to how she knew all this. “Ano, Ayumi-chan, where did you learn this stuff?” Now it was Ayumi's turn to flush with embarrassment. “I…learned it from a book…somewhere.” Eri and Yuka giggled. “But, Kagome,” Ayumi said, quick to dismiss it, “take my advice, onegai?” Kagome stared into her eyes, and in that moment, Ayumi seemed very stupid to her. “I'll have to think about it, Ayumi-chan,” she said quietly, and, before Ayumi could respond, she was climbing the steps to the shrine.
Meanwhile, as Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi prepared to go their separate ways, Yuka very abruptly asked, “Ayumi-chan, what was the name of that book?”
 
So, how'd you guys like it? Review, don't review, I still know where you live ^_^;
See you next chapter!