InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Must Not Chase The Boys ❯ Urges, Temptation and Desire ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own it, I just want to molest Inuyasha's ears. I don't own Must Not Chase the Boys by Play either.

Must Not Chase the Boys

Chapter One

Urges, Temptation and Desire

Won't someone tell me what is happening to me

Why am I so misunderstood?

Why can't they see?

Now I'm caught between the devil and the angel

That I used to be.

Urges. It's a word that is denied to one who is pure. The light hearted never yearns to be bad. They are satisfied with their life as bland as it is. The goodness within them keeps them warm at night.

Temptation. It's a word that is denied to the untainted. The righteous never think to take what is not theirs. Never do they see visions of their downfall. They ignore the parade of want and need that passes by them.

Desire. It's a word that is denied to the virginal. They do not wallow in the fantasy of pleasure. They are not attracted to the beauty of the unobtainable. They do not feel the burn of lust.

Hogwash. It's a word that she was using more and more often. She had urges, she was tempted and she most definitely felt desire.

They say I'll understand it all in good time

But age ain't nothing but a number in my mind

I'm going crazy with this push me pull me

Caught between wrong and right.

It's so hard growing up. To be trapped between childhood and adulthood. Always fighting to expose the woman inside to the world while suppressing the girl everyone sees.

Struggling to prove yourself to those around you. Screaming that you are different than what you once were only to be met with deafening silence.

Living in a duel world only heightens the problem. In one world seventeen is a child still, while in another one should be a mother.

Which one is right? In which world did she belong?

I wanna give in to the woman in me

I wanna be someone they don't want me to be

The moral of the story is I got no choice

I must not chase the boys

She wanted, she needed, she yearned for his touch, any touch. How do you circumvent years of behavior. She was taught to be a proper lady, a good girl. In her heart she saw her mother's frown. How could she think such dirty thoughts, so impure, so unclean. She must not think such things.

I started writing down my deepest secrets

Seven days a week of truth and fantasy

Got the feeling that the way my life is

Got to be prepared for changes

She writes her sacred thoughts in her diary. The dreams of a woman that is no longer a girl.

~

I stand thigh deep in the warm water. Steam rises up from the spring, clinging to my flushed skin before rolling down to rejoin it's kin. I take my wash cloth and place it at my heated neck before dragging it down over my collar bone. My breathe hitches as I draw near my intended destination. I draw the cloth over my breast gasping as the course rag slides over its peak causing it to harden painfully.

I slide my other hand sensually over my hip and up my ribs to cup my other breast. It feels heavy in my hand and it aches to be caressed. I flick my thumb over the crown until it is hard as well.

I continue to tweak it as I move my terry cloth clad hand down my midriff, descending to my aching core. I part my nether lips giving myself unhindered access to my swollen bud. I caress myself with two fingers, the clothe scrapes my sensitive flower with delicious roughness and my hips jerk forward uncontrollably as desire blooms inside of me.

I pinch my nipple and a ripple of pleasure shoots down to mingles with the rising heat coiling in my abdomen. My head falls back on my shoulders and I can feel the current of the water drag at the tips of my raven hair.

I hear a splash behind me and I feel a disturbance in the water. I do not stop my lustful actions or turn around, instead the heat inside of me burns brighter. I know it is him.

He comes up behind me, pressing his hard naked body against mine. He gathers up my long hair in a fist, drawing it away from my slender neck, turning my head to one side. I feel his tongue swirl against my delicate skin as he laps up the moisture beaded on my throat.

His claws trail up my side claiming my bare breast in his strong grasp. He rolls the peak between his thumb and forefinger, increasing the ripples of my desire. I continue to massage my other breast while the friction at the apex of my thighs coaxes my juices to flow.

I lean heavily against him, allowing him to hold my weight while I spread my thighs wider. I begin to pant as I feel the coils in my core tighten into a molten ball.

"I want you to make yourself cum." His husky voice whispers across my heated flesh. His words cause me to moan with need. I squeeze my breast as I slide my finger inside of me, while still encased in cloth. The movement causes it to draw over my bud making me buck my hips again. I am so close.

His lips skim over my neck to rest at the base. I feel his lips draw back and I tense with expectation. He sinks his incisors deep into me, wringing a cry of pleasurable pain from my throat.

As my hot blood rushes into his mouth, the tight coils in my stomach finally snap and a flood of shattering bliss crashes down on my shuddering body. I collapse against his frame wrapped in his loving embrace.

~

Won't someone tell me what is happening to me

Why am I so misunderstood?

Why can't they see?

Now I'm caught between the devil and the angel

That I used to be

She tries so hard to be good, but it is becoming harder and harder. The urge to be good wars with the desire to be bad. All she wants is to taste his lips against hers. To have him look at her with all the love that she feels for him. But he does not see her, but she sees. Not only does she see him, but she sees others as well, and others see her.

I wanna give in to the woman in me

I wanna be someone they don't want me to be

The moral of the story is I got no choice

I must not chase…

I wanna go left but they tell me go right

Don't wanna be the little girl they kissing goodnight

The moral of the story is I got no choice

I must not chase the boys

The thing about urges is that it is never just one. Instead urges will tempt you with more than one object of desire. Why have one scoop of ice cream when you can have two?

~

Inuyasha starts to growl a moment before a whirlwind appears. The whipping air settles to reveal Kouga already holding my hand while gazing adoringly at me. If only Inuyasha looked at me like that.

We begin our ritual, he flatters, I blush and Inuyasha attacks. As they spar I have a startling revelation. Kouga is quite handsome. Unbidden images form in my mind of the attractive wolf demon.

His diamond blue eyes stare down at me piercing my very soul. His unbound ebony hair falls over his bronze shoulders in a silken skein that shrouds us from the outside world. He leans down and gently laps at my parted lips with his warm tongue. Slowly he slides it into my welcoming mouth as my tongue reaches out to greet it.

He smells of sunshine and musk, his tantalizing scent mixes with his sensual aura creating an irresistible package. His hard body brushes over my soft curves awakening my latent desire. His growls intensify as he nips his way down my shoulders to my bare breasts and I know that I am bedding down with an animal not a man. His strong teeth latch onto my tender skin causing me to snarl in response to his possessiveness.

I can feel his claws trace down my sides causing the blood to rush to the surface, leaving pink trails on a plain of white. I dig my hands into his long hair trying to tame the wild beast with forceful tugs, but he ignores my efforts as he moves towards his prize. His tongue swathes a wet path down my midriff causing ripples of sensation to feather in my core.

I clasp my knees together in one last effort to conserve my purity but he wrenches them apart with a growl of censure. Without remorse he feasts on my core like a man starving, driving me into a frenzy with each heated lap of his sinuous tongue. The ache of want becomes unbearable and I hiss with frustration, but he taunts me with his darting tongue, denying me release.

With uncomfortable ease he flips me onto my stomach straddling my hips, pinning me to the ground. His lips skim over my spine causing my skin to dimple. He slides off my rounded buttocks to sit on my thighs and I can feel his hard erection jutting against my cheek. He leans down to bite my ass and I raise up on my elbows in an attempt to dislodge him. Instead he moves off my legs and spreads them wide so he can sit between my creamy thighs. He loops one arm around my waist so that I am on my knees with my weight balanced on my forearms.

He guides his heated tip to my dripping core and with a smooth thrust he enters me. My muscles ripple around him in welcome, inviting him even deeper. He reaches around to grasp my arm pulling my hand to place it at my swollen bud.

"Play with yourself." His sultry voice echoes in my pulse pounding ears. I rub my clit in a circular motion, quivering with every thrust of his thick cock. The pressure builds inside me until it is almost painful and when I think I can not withstand it anymore I come with a blinding fury. I rock back against him in desperation as I ride the wave of pleasure that threatens to drown me. As the tide recedes I collapse onto the ground only vaguely aware of his lapping tongue at the back of my neck.

~

They can try to make me write a thousand lines

But that won't ever change the way I feel inside

They've got their opinions but I just don't care

'Cause that's not what I wanna hear

It hurts when your love is not returned. You can only open your heart so many times before it shatters from being stomped on. Youth is resilient, but it is also emotional. Passion can turn to anger in the beat of a broken heart. They say anger clouds the mind or perhaps it lets you see with perfect clarity. The kind of clarity that comes to those who want to get even.

~

He ran to Kikyo again today. She called and he bounded away, like a trained dog. There was nothing left for me there, so I came home. Is this home? My pretty pink bedroom is only a reminder of my struggle. A woman trapped as a girl. Perhaps that is her allure. Her maturity, her wisdom, her absolute perfection.

~

I, I must, I must not chase the boys

I, I must, I must not chase the boys

I must, I must, I must not chase the boys

Boys are unfeeling creatures. They cater to their own urges, temptations and desires, never taking into consideration a girl's heart. They deserve to be punished or perhaps they are right, perhaps it's best not to chase after them. Swear them off forever and never look back.

I wanna give in to the woman in me

I wanna be someone they don't want me to be

The moral of the story is I got no choice

I must not chase…

I wanna go left but they tell me go right

Don't wanna be the little girl they kissing goodnight

The moral of the story is I got no choice

I must not chase…the boys

"Kagome dear." Her mother called. "That nice boy Hojo is here to see how you are doing."

"Okay mom, I will be right down." Kagome turned to her mirror and patted her hair into place. A sly smile curved on her lips as she made her way down the stairs. Hojo was such a nice, handsome young man.