InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Chou ❯ My Chou ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Ruby Moon or Yue they both belong to Clamp .
 
My Chou
 
It was becoming increasingly difficult for Yue to sustain it…..
 
Is this how Clow meant it to be…….
 
May be its only right that nobody should be alone . Sakura had Syaoron , Eriol had Tomoyo . But why , but why that insufferable hyper girl for him .
 
Ruby……………………&# 8230;……….
She was the definition of trouble itself . Getting in his way was her favorite hobby . Annoying and irritating others were her second nature cockiness being her first .
 
But there was not a dull moment when Ruby was around that much she made sure . Her incessant laughter was both music and noise to the ears of those around her .
 
And her smiles…………….
It seemed to light up his world these days.
And those mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes………….Scandalous absolutely………he could easily get lost in them without ever wanting to come back .
 
Her tantalizing lips that forever left the taste of cherry on his own lips.
 
Her porcelain skin flawless…..silky……smooth…….the way they glowed under the moonlight .
 
From the tip of her nose to her tip of her wings - Eriol had really excelled himself when he created her .
 
Pity the package came as whole and he had fallen in love with the whole of her . If she was trouble then he needed it cause he needed her .
 
Still he felt nice to blame it all on Clow .