InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Connection To Kikyo ❯ Sesshomaru And Senoh's Night Of Passion ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: I don't own Inuyash blah blah blah! Sesshomaru and Senoh are going to succumb to passion! He will begin to shed his desire for Kagome =) Please read and review and enjoy the lemon!

Chapter9: Sesshomaru And Senoh's Night Of Passion

Sesshomaru gave a low growl as he felt Senoh's hands tangle themselves into his hair. He wrapped his arms(In my story Sess has both arms) around Senoh's tiny waist. Senoh gave a small yelp as Sesshomaru pulled her into his lap. She straddled his lap and began planting kisses along his jawbone.

Sesshomaru closed his amber eyes in pleasure. He could feel blood beginning to rush to his quickly hardening length. Senoh nibbled and licked the exposed flesh of Sesshomaru's neck hungrily. She felt his length begin to poke her intimately through their restricting clothes.

Senoh absentmindedly rocked her hips against Sesshomaru's lap. She moaned out at the flush contact and the intense throbbing it created in her core. Sesshomaru grabbed Senoh's hips and rocked them again. She moaned out his name and pulled down softly on his hair. Senoh raised her head from the crook of Sesshomaru's neck to whisper in his ear.

"Take me Sesshomaru!" His primitive side took over upon hearing those words fall from her lips. Sesshomaru quickly scooped up the small miko and headed upstairs to his chambers. Once in his chambers with the door shut Sesshomaru threw Senoh on the bed. He fell on top of her crushing her to the bed beneath them.

"Are you certain you want this woman?" She rocked her hips against his painful erection. "Yes! Yes I want this! I want you Sesshomaru!" Sesshomaru held Senoh by the chin forcing her to look at him. "When I mate it's for life. Do you understand that you will belong to me and no one else? No other man shall ever have you! Now do you want this Senoh?"

"Yes I want this Sesshomaru. Make love to me!" With her answer clear Sesshomaru stood up and removed his armor and robes. Senoh took off her miko's clothing and stood there naked before Sesshomaru. His amber orbs drank in her nakedness hungrily. Then in a blur of white Sesshomaru was upon her.

He pushed Senoh onto the bed. Senoh felt Sesshomaru's strong hands grasp her hips as he thrust into her ripping through her maidenhood. Senoh cried out in pain as Sesshomaru fully buried his length inside her. He began a powerful thrusting motion on her body. Then suddenly he pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach.

Senoh had no time to ask questions as he grabbed her around the waist to yank her onto her knees. She felt Sesshomaru's hardened length at her entrance again. Senoh whimpered as he forced his length into her tight warmth from behind. She was soon sweating immensely from Sesshomaru's incredible sexual stamina.

Sesshomaru grabbed Senoh's thick dark brown hair and tossed it over her shoulder. Once her neck was exposed he leaned down over it. Senoh felt the warmth from Sesshomaru's skin gliding against hers. She wondered what he was about to do.

Senoh cried out when she felt Sesshomaru's sharp fangs sink deeply into her soft flesh at the nape of her neck. She then felt her peak overwhelm her like a huge tidal wave washes over the shore in a storm. Her arms grew shaky and gave out. Sesshomaru released her neck and let out a feral growl as his climax hit him.

Senoh felt Sesshomaru thrust into her deeply one last time. Then she felt his length spasm inside her as it pushed his seed into her waiting womb. Sesshomaru gave a grunt and Senoh felt his length throb once more as it dumped the last of his essence into her. Senoh whimpered at the loss of their connection when Sesshomaru pulled out of her.

The demon lord took the small and trembling miko he had taken as a mate into his arms. He kissed her forehead lightly. "Now go to sleep Senoh." She nodded and and allowed her weary violet eyes to close.