InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Connection To Kikyo ❯ Kouga Takes Koryn Home ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: Koryn leaves with Kouga =) There will be a lemon between these two very soon! Enjoy!

Chapter12: Kouga Takes Koryn Home

Morning was just approaching when Kouga's deep blue eyes fluttered open. He glanced around to see that everyone was still asleep. Then he noticed that Koryn was no longer nestled beside him. Kouga crept silently out of the hut to find where the miko had run off to. He paused as he caught sight of Koryn perched on a large rock staring off into the light lavender horizon.

Kouga called out to the miko softly so he would not frighten her. "Koryn? What are you doing out here alone?" Koryn turned to meet the wolf prince with tears glistening under the moonlight in her emerald eyes. "Why do you cry Koryn?" She said nothing at first but then opened her mouth to reply. Kouga watched as Koryn strained to speak. The miko only managed to utter a low and pain filled sob.

Kouga was at Koryn's side in a flash. "Koryn why do you cry? Has something happened?" Koryn's small body shook with tremendous sobs as she fell into Kouga's outstretched arms. She finally muttered something into his broad and now tear soaked chest. "Kouga! I wish that Kikyo was still here! We were supposed to get to know each other!" Kouga simply stroked her satiny raven hair to calm her down.

"I'm here Koryn, everything will be alright. I promise you that I will always take care of you and give you anything you desire." Koryn looked up from her sobbing to be greeted by Kouga's deep blue eyes. His face was warm and sincere. She felt an incredible urge to lean up and kiss the gorgeous wolf prince. Without hesitation Koryn leaned up and let her lips gently brush against Kouga's.

The kiss was innocent and chaste at first but as it lingered it deepened into something much more passionate and powerful. Koryn stood on her knees and allowed Kouga to slip his muscular arms around her. She soon felt her tiny body being crushed against the wolf prince with great force. Koryn felt Kouga's heart beating rapidly in his chest against her they were so intimately embraced.

She began to feel the warm rays of sunlight on her back as the sun started to peek above the horizon. Kouga broke the kiss after what had seemed like a lifetime. His lips were lightly brushing against Koryn's ear as he whispered to her. "Let me take you home Koryn. Let's go home and begin our life together." She whispered back not recognizing her own voice because it sounded so breathy. "You really want to start a new life with me? Why Kouga?"

His answer came quickly and sounded husky in her ear. "Yes, because I have managed somehow to fall in love with you over the short time we traveled together. Come back home with me and be my mate Koryn!" Koryn squeezed Kouga tightly and whispered back. "Yes Kouga, I will go back home with you. I will be your mate." When she finally pulled back to look at the wolf prince she was surprised to see a smile on his face.

"You have made me happier than you know woman." "I love you Kouga." He smiled again and gave his soon to be mate a chaste kiss on the lips. "We should leave right away Koryn, our pack needs us."

She nodded and allowed Kouga to pick her up. "Have you said your goodbyes my mate?" "Yes Kouga, Kaede knows that I did not intend to stay here." Taking that as an answer Kouga headed in the direction of his mountain territory. Koryn watched as the trees and sky flew past her in one big blur. They were soon trekking up the mountain to Kouga's cave. Once at the entrance of his cave Kouga gently placed Koryn on her feet.

She stayed close by the wolf prince as they walked into the cave. His loyal servant Ginta met them. Ginta began sniffing at the small miko on Kouga's arm. Koryn shrank back in fear as Ginta bared his fangs. "Is she lunch Kouga?" Kouga pushed Ginta away from Koryn forcefully. He spoke his tone low and stern. "No she is not food you fool! Anyone touches her and they die! Koryn is to become my mate and that makes her your princess!" Ginta bowed down at Kouga's and Koryn's feet at once.

"Please forgive me Kouga! I had no idea Koryn was your woman!" "Get up Ginta and go tell the others." "Yes my prince!" Ginta got to his feet and quickly ran off to spread the news of Kouga's mate. Kouga led Koryn to one of the more private caves deeper in the heart of the cavernous palace. "Where are we going Kouga?" He grinned at her showing off his fangs. "I'm going to make you my mate." "I thought you already have?" "Yes and now I'm going to make it official."

Her face twisted into a look of confusion. "What do you mean Kouga?" "We are going to make love and then I shall mark you as mine." Koryn's face reddened deeply as Kouga continued to speak. "By tomorrow morning you shall be pregnant with my child woman." "Pregnant? Tomorrow?" "Yes. What's the matter woman?" "Nothing."

Koryn followed Kouga as he led her into a small cave. Inside the cave was a small bubbling hot spring and a large straw bed lined with many thick pelts of fur. Kouga began stripping off his clothing. "What are you doing?" "Getting undressed and so are you." Koryn yelped as Kouga began hastily removing her miko's clothing. She was soon standing there before him her alabaster skin completely exposed to him.

Kouga grabbed Koryn's small hand and dragged her towards the small hot spring. "Kouga?" "We're taking a bath first, relax." Kouga grabbed Koryn's hips as he guided her into the steamy and bubbling water. Koryn felt her tense body beginning to relax. Kouga sat down on the small stone step in the hot spring and pulled Koryn into his lap so that she faced him. Koryn was forced to straddle Kouga's lap with her legs resting on either side of him.

She felt her nipples immediately stiffen as her breasts brushed against his chest. Kouga grabbed Koryn's hips and pulled her closer to him causing her exposed core to rub across his semi aroused length. Koryn felt her heart skip a few beats when her warmth grazed the tip of Kouga's thick length. She was a little embarrassed as an involuntary moan slipped past her parted lips. Kouga whispered huskily in her ear. "You like that do you?"

She answered by rocking her hips against his now quickly hardening arousal more intensely. Kouga let out a shallow moan at the flush contact between their bodies. Koryn leaned up and whispered in Kouga's ear her tone low and sultry. "Kouga, I want you!" The two quickly finished their bath and dried off. Kouga carried Koryn over to the bed and dropped her unceremoniously onto it.

The wolf prince crawled onto the bed and slipped between Koryn's partially opened thighs. Koryn shuddered a little when Kouga's hard length rubbed hungrily against her entrance as if begging for permission. Kouga began to ease his thick length into Koryn's tight passage. The small miko beneath him suddenly pressed her hands against his broad chest. "No Kouga, wait!"

Kouga stopped and pulled the tip of his length out of her warmth. "What is it Koryn?" "I uh it's just well...I've never done this before." "I see." "I'm afraid Kouga." Kouga smiled at Koryn and kissed her forehead. "Just relax and you'll be fine. I promise I won't hurt you Koryn." Koryn looked up at Kouga and he could see the uncertainty flickering in her emerald eyes. "Do you trust me Koryn?" She nodded. "Then just relax and let your body enjoy this. We have to make love for you to become my mate. And you have to become pregnant so we can have an heir to the throne."

Koryn nodded again as she widened her thighs. "Okay Kouga, I'm ready. Just be gentle with me." "I will my love." Kouga began easing his aching length into Koryn's extremely tight warmth. He inched himself inside her carefully until he came to her virgin barrier. Kouga gripped her hips and whispered into her ear. "Koryn I'm going to have to push through your virgin barrier. This is going to hurt." He kissed her forehead to relax her.

Koryn nodded and Kouga forced his length deeper inside her ripping through her maidenhood. Koryn screamed out her pain drenched voice echoing through the cavernous palace. Kouga waited for Koryn's virgin body to adjust to having him inside of her. When he was sure that she was ready he did a few experimental thrusts. Koryn moaned out at the incredible feeling of Kouga inside her.

She instinctively wrapped her legs around his muscular torso as he began to thrust a little quicker inside her. Koryn began to raise her hips to meet Kouga's powerful thrusts so that she could take more of his thick length into her warmth. Koryn whispered into her lover's ear. "More! Faster! Harder Kouga!" Kouga grinned as he obliged his eager mate. He slammed into Koryn's pulsing warmth with an incredible force. Koryn moaned in bliss as she heard the wonderful sound of their skin slapping against each other.

Kouga grabbed Koryn's ankles and placed them onto his broad shoulders. She gave a loud moan as Kouga pulled all the way out and then buried himself to the hilt in her warmth. The feeling of an intense heat almost like molten lava was beginning to collect in her lower abdomen at a rapid pace. Her breaths were becoming shallow and erratic as Kouga slammed harder into her. Koryn raked her nails harshly across Kouga's back making thin red lines appear all across it.

This only made Kouga thrust his length into Koryn with more force than before. Koryn moaned out. "Ohhhh! Kougaaaa! Mmmmoorreee!!" Kouga pushed his length as deep as he could into Koryn's delicious warmth. He could feel his peak quickly approaching. Koryn felt herself be flung over the edge as her climax hit her full force.

She shut her emerald eyes tightly to witness an explosion of white stars before them. The white lights flickered intensely as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure ripped through her body. Kouga felt Koryn's inner muscles clench tightly around his throbbing length. He lost his last holdings on his self control as his peak came crashing down upon him.

His length throbbed and twitched inside Koryn as his seed was deposited into her womb. Koryn felt Kouga's length give one final tremor as the last of his essence seeped slowly into her womb. She heard Kouga give a low and satisfied moan as he buried his head in the crook of her neck. "I love you Kouga." She felt him mumble against her skin in return. "I love you too Koryn." Then without warning Kouga sank his sharp fangs deeply into the soft exposed flesh of the crook of Koryn's neck.

Koryn let out a pained yelp as Kouga's fangs sank into her flesh. After a moment Kouga released his hold on Koryn's neck and gently lapped at the wound with his tongue. He had marked Koryn as his mate and she was most likely carrying his child as well. Kouga pulled Koryn into his arms after breaking their intimate connection. He would let her rest for now considering they would be at it again in about an hour or so.

Things had somehow worked themselves out. The future now held meaning for all of the travelers. Kagome and Inuyasha were free of Kikyo and expecting a child together. Sesshomaru had found his life partner in Senoh and she would soon be giving him a child as well. Kouga had taken Koryn as his mate and she would give him an heir to his throne. But most importantly of all, Naraku was defeated, Kikyo's soul was laid to rest, and the Shikon jewel was being kept under close watch by Kagome. The End!

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW MY STORY! THANKS!!