InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Daughter's Secret ❯ My Daughter's Secret ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: InuYasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and I make no money from this story.
 
My Daughter's Secret
 
 
The night before InuYasha arrived, I heard some odd noises from my Kagomes room. I lay in bed as I heard gasps, strangled cries, loud whispers and a rhythmic creaking from her room. I continued to listen carefully, as I knew InuYasha had a penchant for appearing in Kagomes room unannounced.
 
The next morning, I heard a muffled scream (once upon a time I sounded like that). I knocked and told her that it was almost time for breakfast. Frowning at not hearing her answer, only a muffled, scream, I opened the door.
 
“Are you okay dear?” I said.
 
The blankets were pulled up over my daughters head, and I heard heavy panting.
 
“Yes, I'm fine,” she said, “just tired. I was up late studying. Just let me grab a quick bath and I'll be right down.”
 
“That'll be fine,” I said, left the room and closed the door.
 
I heard her say before walking away,
 
“Whew, that was close.”
 
My daughter was hiding something from me! Just what was going on in her bed and with whom? I had my ideas…
 
That morning InuYasha appeared for breakfast. The sexual tension between him and my daughter was electric!
 
 
I knew what I heard coming from Kagomes room when I knocked on her door the next morning. But since she was being secretive about it, I decided to bide my time. I came back with some clean clothes, and found the blankets up over her head…and InuYashas clothes and sword in a pile on the floor by her bed! He wore them to sleep!
 
My girl is going to have some explaining to do. But granted, her InuYasha has grown up to be such a gorgeous, sexy young man. I had to remind myself as I admired his muscular, lean body and tried not to look at the huge bulge in front of his jeans, that he was my daughter's boyfriend. I should not be having such feelings of arousal as I looked at him - but how could one help it? The man glowed with a sexual magnetism!
 
I confronted Kagome that night in the kitchen after dinner.
 
“Kagome, is there something you want to tell me?” I said quietly
 
 Kagome closed her eyes a moment, took a deep breath and steeled herself. 
 
“I'm sorry I never told you before Mom, but InuYasha and I are…in a relationship.” She began hesitantly. “Things have progressed between us.”
 
“Are trying to tell me you and he have become lovers?” I replied.
 
Kagome nodded her head.
 
“What's made things complicated is that InuYasha...is in Youkai rut…and I am his mate, sort of.”
 
“Sort of?”
 
“He's never officially claimed me as his mate yet. But that part of our relationship had just started when I had to come back here.”
 
As she spoke to me, she blushed and could not look me in the face. Instead she kept drying the dishes I handed to her. There were a few moments of silence, and I gently stroked her back.
 
“I'm glad you told me,” I said, “I'm your mother and you shouldn't be afraid of telling me these things. Are you happy?”
 
Kagome smiled and turned to look at her, her eyes shining with tears of relief.
 
My daughter should never fear about telling me anything.