InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Day Dream ❯ My Day Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
My Day Dream (Just take a wild guess of who.)
Song: Thru the Eyes of Ruby
Artist: Smashing Pumpkins
 
Piano playing softly, song begins to build…
Wrap me up in always, and drag me in with maybes
Your innocence is treasure, your innocence is
damned
Your innocence is all I
want
Breathing under water, living under glass
 
I lay back here in my sanctuary. I close my eyes of blue. My ceiling opens with a stairway to heaven. He comes walking down to me dressed in a black tuxedo. His eyes connect with mine.
 
If you spin your love around
The secrets of your dreams
You may find your love is gone
And is not quite what it seemed
To appear to disappear
Beneath all your darkest fears
 
He eyes me lovingly before reaching for my hand. All the while I am anticipating his next move. Feeling loved, safe, secure. I stand from by bed, face to face we stand. In a rush overtaking me a long white gown magically appears on my body, my hair pulled back from my face so there is nothing hiding my deep blue eyes from him.
 
I believe in never, I believe in all the way
But belief is not to notice, belief is just some faith
And faith can't help you to escape
 
He leads me up the staircase. The light is bright and I can see nothing for a split second.
 
And with this ring I wed thee true
And with this ring I wed thee now
And with this ring I play so dead
But no one's asking for the truth, so let me tell you
 
If you spin your love around
The secrets of your dreams
You may find your love is gone
And is not quite what it seemed
To appear to disappear
Beneath all your darkest fears
 
He pulls my body close to his and we begin to dance cheek to cheek. I feel as if I am weightless as there is no ground beneath my feet only clouds. The music we dance to is so beautiful it should only be heard by the angles. We gaze into each others eyes, no words are needed.
 
To the reveleations of fresh faced youth
No one will come to save you
So speak your peace in the murmurs drawn
But youth is wasted on the young
Finally my senses start to come back to me as I look around to see my surroundings a place of beauty, of magic. The green grass is like an endless carpet parting for a stream coming from a waterfall. Willow trees stand sadly by its banks. He places his fingers on his lips and gives a whistle. I know my time here is almost over.
 
Your strength is my weakness,
Your weakness my hate
M
y love for you just can't explain
W
hy we're forever frozen, forever beautiful,
F
orever lost inside ourselves
 
I see in the distance a white winged horse approaching. It lands before us and he lifts me up on its back. He holds me close as we take to the sky. After sailing through the fluffy clouds the horse lands on a cloud.
 
The night has come to hold us young
 
He stands before me saying goodbye with his eyes, though I am not sad I know I will return. He leans in and kisses me. As we kiss a light begins at our lips and shines through our bodies.
 
Acoustic guitar plays…
 
I awake in my bed staring at the ceiling, where once in my dream, he had entered.