InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Destiny ❯ The First Night ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

My Destiny

By Lady MoonShadow

Disclaimer: Don't own any IY characters.

Author's note and Warning: This is a SEX chapter…In fact that's really all that's in this chapter. If you don't like it, don't read it. Kouga/Kagome of course.

Chapter 2

Kouga closed off the entrance to his `room' and sat gracefully on the soft bedding. Kagome sat down next to him and looked at the straw, blushing. She had never been so excited or so nervous in her entire life. He lifted her chin and placed a soft sweet kiss on her full lips. She sighed and returned his kiss. She gasped when she felt his tongue touch her lips. He smirked against her mouth and moved down to her chin up to her ear. The scent of her heat had faded slightly earlier but his kisses were making her ache for him. The smell was coming back and making him crazy for her. She moaned when she felt him kiss behind her ear.

He made his way back to her mouth and this time she opened her mouth to accept his tongue. He explored her mouth carefully while her tongue stroked his. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. She wanted this. She wanted him. She surprised him by leaning forward and kissing him. He opened his mouth and let her do the exploring this time. He was enjoying the feel of her soft tongue in his mouth. His tongue touched hers and she sighed.

He moved his hands to her waist and under her silky blue pajama shirt, feeling the bare skin of her belly. She was warm. She smelled so good. His lips left her mouth and moved to her neck. Kouga nibbled her throat as his hands moved upwards. He felt her breasts, kneading firmly, driving her wild. Kagome nipped his ear gently, urging him to continue. He did as she wished.

He removed her shirt and leaned her back so that he could move lower. He kissed down her chest until he reached her breasts. He nuzzled between them and then moved in. He took one nipple into his mouth while one of his hands worked magic on the other, making Kagome sigh his name. Kouga grinned and sucked harder. This time Kagome moaned it. He moved down farther and tongued her navel suggestively. Her back arched , "Kouga…lower…"

Kouga removed her pajama pants and nuzzled between her thighs, both to inhale her scent, and to hear her cry out his name loudly. Her breath was coming in sobs now, and she was nearly ready for her first climax. He decided that he would give her one before he entered, to be sure that she was ready.

When his tongue touched her, she shrieked in surprise and pleasure. She was so wet already. He lapped up her pleasure eagerly.

"K-Kouga! Oh, Kouga! I…I need…something…Please!"

Suddenly, he felt a tension in her body; it was almost there. A soft nip on her lower lips was all it took to push her over the edge. She cried out his name loudly a few times and went limp. Kouga moved over her quickly and positioned himself at her entrance. "Kagome…" His voice was husky with strain, "This will hurt a little, but it will go away. Then it will be wonderful."

"It's okay, Kouga. I want this. I'm ready."

Kouga nodded and pushed himself in to the hilt. Her body tensed with pain and tears welled up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Kagome. I didn't want to hurt you."

"Shhh. It's okay. I told you I wanted this. The pain is already going away. I still want this. Please don't stop now. I need you Kouga."

He kissed her deeply and began to thrust. "You feel good." He groaned.

It was incredible. The feeling of him inside of her was indescribable. She needed more of him. "Kouga…More…Please."

He moved faster within her, both of them could feel the climax coming. Their bodies tensed. Kouga wanted this one to be shared. He held off his climax until he felt hers approach. When they came, they screamed each other's names. Kouga pumped into her a few more times before collapsing onto her. After a moment, he rolled off of her and pulled her so that her head rested on his shoulder.

"Kouga?"

"Mm?"

"I love you."

Okay…If it sucked, please be forgiving. I'm NOT writing form experience here. I'm working mostly on how I would want it to be, so please be gentle in your reviews. Thank you.