InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Dieing love ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok I was typing up some of the second chapter today when I received a review so this chapter I posted today because of the review. This shows if I get some reviews I well type faster ok well its kind of short but at the moment I'm typing up a new chapter for my story ~once upon a time~
 
READ ENJOY & REVIEW
 
Disclaimer I have all ready said that I do not own inuyasha ~cry's a little~ lol
 
 
Inuyasha was woken bye a buzzing noise.
 
So he rolled over an looked at his clock it red 8:15am. Dame inuyasha grumbled as he stood from his bed and headed for his front door. I swear I will kill Miroku one of these days!
 
 
Inuyasha swung the front door open and looked at his dumb partner and only friend.
 
Miroku smiled at his partner and spoke.
 
Hey Inuyasha have you seen the news this mourning?
 
 
Inuyasha looked a little confused. What the hell are you talking about? He watched Miroku walk in so he shut the door.
 
Miroku made his way over to Inuyashas living room and turned on the big screen TV and start to flip threw the channels.
 
 
Inuyasha walked into his room and threw on a pair of black sweat pants. He walked back out to see Miroku watching the news. So he walked over to him and plot down on the sofa an start to speak.
 
So Miroku what's the big idea on waking me up at 8:15am when I don't have to be into work until 10:00am?
 
Miroku shushed him and point to the TV.
 
Inuyasha looked at the TV and saw a hole bunch of police cars in down town la. Then he saw a reporter come on to the TV inuyasha tried to think of where he saw this girl before.
 
 
Kagome was beyond happy she actually got her first job this mourning. Kagome looked around at all of the police officers.
 
She starts to get a little nervous so she started to play with the him of her red pencil skirt. She watched as a cameraman set up ahead of her.
 
Women with brown eyes and long brown hair that was pulled up into a high ponytail walked towards her new reporter and smiled. Hello I'm Sango I run this news station.
 
Kagome smiled at the polite women and shook her hand and spoke.
 
I'm Kagome.
 
Well Kagome here's this ear peace your on in 2. Sango smiled and walked towards the cameraman.
 
Kagome placed the earpiece in her ear and looked towards the cameraman and watched as he counted down.
 
1..2..3 you're on.
 
 
Kagome smiled and spoke.
 
Hi sorry for interrupting your TV show but I have late braking news. I'm here in downtown LA. Lately there has been a lot of murders in LA between gangs. Earlier this mourning there was a shoot out on 4th street three people have wound up dead. We have not been able to learn the names of the three who are dead. But stay toned to WLC for late braking news on this report I am Kagoma Himes sighing off with the question of the day. Can you really walk safely threw your streets?
 
Inuyasha looked a little stunned his Kagome was a reporter now? He was pulled out of his thoughts bye Miroku speaking.
 
God did you see how hot that reporter was. I would not mine fuc.
 
Inuyasha slapped his friend over the head as he walked towards his bedroom to get changed for work he yelled out to Miroku as he walked.
 
I don't want to hear what you sick mind would say about that girl now I'm getting dressed then we will head downtown to find out more on this story an see if the police can handle it ok.
 
Miroku grinned yeah what ever hurry up. That sexy reporter might be gone by the time we get there.
 
Inuyasha was putting on his black slacks as he heard what Miroku said.
 
God I hope not I haven't seen Kagome in so long!
 
 
Ok there you have it lol was it good or did this chapter suck sorry for a cliffy but my hand was getting tired an I still had to update my other fic so if I get some more reviews I well update asap until then bye
 
Don't forget to review if you do I well type faster. lol