InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Enemy My Love ❯ Chapter 13

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own inuyasha. Rumiko Takahashi does.

 

Menomaru's castle:

 

 

Miroku had suggested that Sesshomeru and Company stay as guest in there home. Menomaru strongly voted against that but when his wife gave him the LOOK he knew to cave in. Sango and Miroku escorted Sesshomeru and Rin to guestrooms. "It is very kind of you to be escorting us yourself." Rin said to the couple leading the way.

 

 

 

Miroku turned around and stoped them. He looked sternly into Sesshomeru's eyes. "I know my sister … and I know she was not lying to us when she said she love's your brother." Miroku smiled and as he turned to continue showing them their room he mumbled. "Besides anything that ruins what my father had planed for Kagome is good to me."

 

 

 

Sesshomeru raised an eyebrow at what Miroku said. ~I wonder what Menomaru did to have such hatred from his own son. ~ "Well here you are." Sango said brightly. "This is one of our best guest rooms." Rin nodded and smiled at her. Sango opened the door and Rin was very pleased with what she saw.

 

 

 

The room was huge with a large balcony that over looked the city. The bathroom was almost as large as the room and Rin squealed in delight at the sunken tub. Sesshomeru rolled his eyes at his mate's behavior. "Sessy look at the tub." Sango smiled again and thought Rin seemed really nice. "That is my favorite part of this room too." Sango said just before Miroku said it was time to go and she wished them a good night.

 

 

*****

 

 

Kaguya walked with Kagome and Inuyasha to there room. The whole time Inuyasha had a possessive arm around Kagome. He was not willing to let her go for fear that they would try something sneaky and take her away. Kaguya smiled at his behavore. Perhaps he does love my adughter. ~ She thought.

 

 

 

"Kagome … I am … happy for you." She said as they stoped in front of her door. Kagome hugged her mamma and thanked her for being so understanding. "Tomorrow … we will discus a human ceremony for the two of you."

 

 

 

Kagome looked to Inuyasha to see if he had any reservations for the suggestion. "We are already mated." He said though not in an angry tone. Kaguya understood but she insisted. "Kagome is human Inuyasha … and our people would love to see their princes formally married." Kagome took Inuyasha's hand in hers. "We are mate's inuyasha and that means the word to me … but-"

 

 

 

Inuyasha cute her off looking deep into her eyes. "If it is what you want I'll do it." Kagome smiled brightly at him. He loved that smile and it pleased him to know he was the one to put it on her face. "Then tomorrow we will talk … have a good night." Kaguya said before she left them. Kagome walked into her room with Inuyasha right behind her.

 

 

 

As soon as the door closed he pulled her into his arms and kissed her soundly. "I'm sorry." He whispered against her lips. "For what?" she murmured as she kissed him again. He picked her up and brought her to there bed, and lay her down gently. "I didn’t mean to act like that … back there with your father." Kagome lifted a hand to rub his ear as he laid his head on her chest. "I thought he was going to take you from me." She smiled at the tenderness in his voice. "I would not have let him." she said softly.

 

 

****

 

 

Kaguya went back to the throne room where she saw her husband sitting with disgruntled look on his face. "Dear can you at least try to be happy for our daughter?" he looked up at his wife and plastered a fake smile on his face that didn’t go UN noticed by her. "I'm sorry my love … I guess it's just hard seeing my baby all grown up."

 

 

 

He said and wrapped his arms around her. She smiled and kissed him. "Hurry to bed will you." She said as she headed to there room. Just as she was out of sight Menomaru called a guard to him and handed him a letter. "Send this to King Daitetsu." The guard nodded and hurried away.

 

 

 

"If mother knew what you were up to how do you think she would feel?" Miroku said as he stepped out of the shadows. "You don’t understand! … When you become King then come and talk to me." Miroku angered at that response. "What king would ruin a good alliance and destroy his own daughter in the process!" Menomaru welled around to face his son. "I am saving her! Do you honestly believe she is happy with the man who slaved her for all this time!"

 

 

 

"Have you not listened to a word she has said! She loves him!" Not wanting to hear more of his son's nonsense he began to walk away. "Wait a minute! You … your hoping to have Daitetsu get rid of Inuyasha aren't you!" Miroku yelled at his father's back. Menomaru didn’t even stop. Once his father was out of the room Miroku's face darkened. "I will not let you ruin Kagome's life."

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A.N. ok ok I know it's taking me long to update. I'm sooooo sorry. I'm really trying please bare with me.