InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My enemy, my what (a Naraku and Sesshomaru story)"? ❯ how it began ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My enemy, my what

Disclaimer; I don't own Inu-yasha

Chapter 1: And so it begins



<<>>

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was a beautiful sunny day, the birds were singing, the grass looked like a green sea moving in the gentle wind, it was so much peace and quite, the bleu sky whit fluffy white clouds look…..

“SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT!......”

“Hentai!!!!!!!”

And all the peace and quite was ruined. The result of these of yells one half-dead cursing sliver haired hanyou laying 2 feet in the ground and one unconscious monk whit a large bump on his head.

“How…How dare you…YOU…” Kagome yelled out, covering her self with a pink towel.

“But…”

“Sit! Don’t interrupt me when I am talking! You …you… ”

“Kagome I…”

“SIT! I thought you were different, I thought you weren’t like Miroku. I …”

“Damit, woman let me talk, and stop this infernal sitting before you kill me…” managed the tiny voice of Inuyasha to say.

“Very well speak and better have a good excuse or I’ll…What were doing there whit anyway Miroku spying on us?”

Inuyasha,after finally managing to pull him self out of the ground, rubbing his neck trying to reduce to pain said:
“I wanted to stop Miroku from spying but then I heard you scream…and…I wanted to save you… I...I am sorry I didn’t mean to watch you and Sango bathing…I…”

“Inuyasha, I didn’t meant to… I am sorry it is my fault. Sango said it is relaxing for body and mind to scream as loud as you can. It relives you of the stress that your body accumulated…we were pretty stressed lately.”

“Feh.” Inuyasha cross his arms on his chest. “Well next time please worn me, I don’t like being sat when is not my fault. In fact I don’t like being sat not even when it is. I am getting tired of this!!!” And whit that he left, better said he run out of sight.

“Kagome I this you over did it this time, I have never seen him so angry before.”

“I know, I didn’t mean to sit him so hard.”

“I don’t believe you. You always say that but you don’t mean it.”

“But I do… this time…”

“This time? You see you just admitted that you...”

“OK,OK,OK. But what can I do now?”

“First we must get dressed before that perverse comes to his senses, and than you must apologize again but this time be sure to cook a large bowl of ramen.”

“Your right the way to a man heart is through his stomach!”

“What?”a puzzled Sango asked.

“Never mind. It is just a…”


She was interrupt soft moan, the girls look behind and saw that Miroku was beginning to move, they dress quickly and left.


Elsewhere

In a dark and spooky castle, shadowed figure was watching a mirror. A sinister grim appeared on his handsome face, yes his plan worked soon, very soon he will take what was rightfully his.

Meanwhile

A tall and slender figure desperately made his way towards his refuge, his only chance and hope was to rich it in time.his refuge was a a cave, complete whit bedrooms, bathrooms and how his father was passionate of weapons and torture devices, it even had a dungeon, a weapon’s room and a torture chamber. But the most important room of all was the crystal chamber, a place were you could record yourself talking on a crystal.

‘How stupid can I get? How could I forget that it was time for this? If someone catches me in this state I am do for it.”

In the forest

Inuyasha, run through the forest like the wind, he couldn’t take it anymore, his ex-girlfriend wanted him to go to hell whit her, Kagome sat him more and more often, Naraku attacked him with every time he had the chance, for several months they didn’t come across not even a single jewel shard and then of course was there was his brother, the high and mighty, the great demon lord, the ruler of the western lands, Sesshomaru. (Sesshoumaru, I am not sure which way is correct. )

‘That arrogant bastard full blooded, thinks he better then me!!! O gods I whish that once just once I could humiliate him. Have in me power, at me mercy, just once, I would make him regret that he was born, I would show him how I fill when he…I would…What is this? ’

The sliver haired hanyou stopped dead in his tracks and took a deep breath, no he wasn’t mistaking there was a strange smell. It smelled somehow like heat, but it wasn’t possible not at this time of year, and it wasn’t the normal smell of a demon in heat. It smelled somehow familiar but he couldn’t place it. He decided to investigate, but then an other smell come his way, this one was stronger and very familiar, Inuyasha waited a few seconds, thinking what to do and then he took of in the direction of the new smell.








A/N: And pretty please review. I know that this chapter is short but, this is my first Inu-yasha fic. and also my first yaoi, so please be gentle. I promise that the next chapter well be better and longer.