InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Heart Will Go On ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha. I want to but it's never going to happen.

Prologue

Dear Inuyasha,

Everyone ask me if it’s worth waiting for you, putting my life on hold for you, I use to say yes because I love him but now I don’t know. Is it worth waiting for you, if so I will wait, but if not why leave me here thinking you will return? I don’t want to let you go but I can’t just stand by waiting, when to you I have already faded into the background and I am no longer of importance. I love you I truly do but I can see now that you don’t return my feelings. Maybe that is what you were trying to tell me all along and I was just to slow to understand.

I get it now, I understand and I wish that it hadn’t taken so long but it did. I am sorry for everything I put you through, the things I made you do and the things I said. I never meant to make things so hard, I never meant for this all to happen, I never meant for things to turn out the way they did. I wish we could go back in time and change it so that none of this happened; I really do if that would make you happy. You know that all I wanted was for you to be happy right?

I know saying this will never make things right again or change what happened but I am truly sorry. I love you I truly do but I can’t wait anymore for you.

Sincerely,

Kagome


Thanks for reading the prologue now please review telling me if I should continue with the story. Suteinu