InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Heart ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When he thought he was near enough to the lake he silently and without warning threw her into the lake. She howled as she was thrown into the air and landing in the middle of a very cold lake. Sesshomaru was amused as she writhed and howled at how cold the water was. She started to shiver. She could she the look on Sesshomaru's face, she knew something that he had overlooked. "Sesshomaru! Have you forgotten something? You were carrying me, so now you to smell as I do."

Sesshomaru looked down and sniffed, she was right. Damn woman, damn hanyou. Sesshomaru began to strip of his clothing to the surprise and mortification of a floating Kagome. He let himself drift into the water, glad to rid himself of that horrible smell. He soon noticed that while he went into the water, Kagome went to the shore. He looked at her for a moment, suddenly an urge came over her and she stripped herself of all but her underwear and grabbed Sesshomaru's kimono and dove back into the water. She let her feet graze the bottom of the lake a few feet away from Sesshomaru and held up his wet kimono, it dripped a waterfall from the crinkled thing. Kagome began to laugh and tossed the kimono to its owner. Sesshomaru didn't know why, but he had the urge to join her in this game of hers and threw his kimono to the beach effortlessly. Kagome turned in every direction, she had watched to kimono land on the beach, but then Sesshomaru disappeared. The lake was too still.

Kagome was pulled under water as her captor held her by her waist posessfully under the water. They went to the surface, they were close enough to the shore that Sesshomaru could touch the floor, but still not show his lower half. Kagome, however, didn't have to see it, she felt it. Her body was tightly against his. He's beautiful. Kagome leaned forward nuzzling under his chin as she let her body melt against his. Sesshomaru didn't move. What is she doing? Doesn't she know who I am and how alone she is with me, and how. how we are? We, why does that sound, right? No! A human will not bewitch me. Kagome murmured his name under her breath as it made his hair stick up on end as it blew against him. Why can't I just kill her? No, my plan has not changed. I will take her then I will give her to Inuyasha. Then again, the pain might be worse for him if he finds that she openly let me take her as my own. She might be willing now. The sooner, the better, I will be able to dispose of her earlier than I thought. A smile brushed his mouth as he looked down at the dreamy girl against him.

He gently brought her to the shore placing her on the soft grass that blended in with the sand by the beach as it sloped downward on a gently descending hill. She opened her eyes and looked at him as he bent over her nearly naked form. She began to blush as he came closer. God, she's beautiful. That baka of a brother. He leaned so close to her that they're noses touched and her blush increased. He drew closer drawing her into a kiss. Sesshomaru was surprised to find her kissing him back and he pulled away He looked at her for a moment finally sensing the hurt she was feeling. She leaned her head up to kiss his nose. Her kiss was so gentle, her eyes focusing onto his. Everything in his body wanted to relinquish what the mutt had done to her, he wanted-her. He locked her mouth in a passionate kiss, rendering both helpless to the inevitable.

Inuyasha caught the familiar scent of Sesshomaru; he could sense that there had been a chase and fear in the one being chased, Kagome's fear. If he's done anything to her, I'll destroy him. The group consisting of Miroku, Sango, and Shippou looked on as Inuyasha's anger began to build. Inuyasha was not in a good mood.

They raced down the trail; they followed an angry, passionate Inuyasha at the lead. They all felt concern for Kagome, but for some odd, reason they felt as if she was okay and that they should leave her alone, but Inuyasha didn't want to hear it. "Hold on Kagome." I'm coming.