InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Heart ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inuyasha told the group of Sango, Miroku, Shippou, Kirara and Kaede-baba. They all stood in shock that not only would he steep so low as to kidnapping but that he would kidnap Kagome of all people, it just seemed too weird. After telling this strange twist of events Inuyasha stopped speaking all together. He must have bewitched her in some way; my Kagome would never leave me.

Kagome woke up in the arms of Sesshomaru when she felt herself come to a halt. He slowly set her down deciding to go no further. He wouldn't let her take another step toward his home, which was over the dark hill they stood on behind Kagome. It ends now.

Kagome stood no more that arms length away from him. Him, Sesshomaru. Kagome took a step closer; eager to ask why he took her away, just wanting to understand. She felt as if she could be with him forever, just fall into his loving embrace. She couldn't think of him as anything more than just him. She was no longer aware that she was now standing by Inuyasha's most hated enemy, and thinking strange passions. Omigod!

Sesshomaru lifted a hand to her fragile neck expecting to spill her life's blood in a matter of moments and be rid of her forever when something that he didn't expect happened. She leaned into his hand and walked closer until she was no more than a hairs breadth away from the demon lord. What is this? Something warm? What is this? Is this her? Sesshomaru could no longer think, a feeling of someone calling out to him. He was about to loose control. Without thinking he blindly pulled her up to meet his eyes, gazing into the luminous mahogany eyes so deep and loving. Loving? Does she love me? No she could never love me, but.

"You have entered my den, woman, and will never escape me." Sesshomaru threatened. She glanced playfully into his eyes and made a growl in her throat mockingly. "I know." He couldn't hold it, he felt himself fall inside, the barrier of his heart crumbing helplessly. He kissed her and he kissed her hard. Suddenly he was no longer alone in the kiss. Strange new emotions churned in them as he parted her mouth with his tongue earning a moan. She pressed her self into his body as his tongue explored the sweet confines of her mouth. I will not kill her. I can't. Keep the stick bastard; I have your precious Kagome now. This is my revenge. Not only will I have satisfaction, I will have pleasure.