InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ Saying Goodbye; Memories ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
My Immortal
FinalFantasy / Inuyasha
SongFic/Yaoi/Angst/Romance
By: Hishiko-dono

He sat alone across from the flag draped coffin. Affraid to look at even the base of the polished walnut and brass box for fear that it would register as real in his mind. He could hear the priest as he quoted scriptures and recited latin prayers, followed by the commander giving his usual speech about how "he had gone above and beyond the call" and "sacrificed his life for the greater good". But that was not the case at all. He had been murdered by his own teammate.

As he stood and approached the podeum, he cleared his throat and straightened his blue suit and tie. For the first time since joining the organization, he was out of uniform. "I would like to first start off by thanking everyone that came today. This has been a very difficult time for the organization as well as the company. As in most times of war both sides loose good people for a certain cause. When a person dies in battle to protect his comrades it is the most noble and honorable act he can do. That is what Reno proved to all of us. I remember the day he completed all his training and donned the mantle of Turk. He always had a smile on his face and a glint of mischif in his eyes...." He was tuning out the other man now. Looking back on his own memories of his fallen lover...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Ten Years Ago~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~( sounds of a night club in full swing )~

"Hey Reno, you buyin tonight man?" Shouted a drunken voice from by the bar.
" Hell no! I am supposed to be gettin drinks from you bastards, Yo! I am the one that got promoted!" The read-head always had a nack for dramatics.

No longer wearing the blue Amarani suit, Reno looked every bit the god of sex and mishtaf he was believed to be. Dressed to kill in a pair of skin tight black leather pants and an emerald mesh cropped top with a set of lace up knee high motorcycle boots. His ruby tresses released from the confines of the ponytail he normally wore, casscaded in wistfull tendrels down his sholders making the bright garnet tatoos stand out starkly on his marble colored skin.
"Hey Seifer, when's the band gonna start man I am ready to dance yo!" "Settle down Reno! The band will be onstage in about 5 minutes." The tall blonde had only known Reno for a few short years, but as soon as they met they were instant freinds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Sessh POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked onto the stage behind my brother and our band mates. I hated playing night clubs, but it was good publicity for the band. This particular club was not too bad. Fortunately they did not allow smoking in this place so my sense of smell was not offended. While I assisted my brother setting up his drums I happen to catch wind of an enchanting scent. I looked around the sparsely crowded room to try and find the source of the scent, but could not. Omce we were set up, I sat behind the electric piano and waited for my brother to lead us off.

We started off playing cover versions of several popular songs in order to get everyone pumped. By the end of the fourth song, we took a quick break to get something to drink and thats when I first saw him. Red hair, green eyes, the most amazingly full lips, and the most seductive body I had ever laid eyes on. Moving that same body in a sensual motion I was hypnotized. I walked over behind him and wrapped an arm around his lithe waist and trailed the back of my clawed hand down the side of his face, pausing to rest on the top of his shoulder. I could clearly hear his breathy moan as he ground his ass into already bulged pants. Leaning over next to his ear I whispered only loud enough for him to hear..."You my love, have a body that was built for sin. What is your name?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Present *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~(The sound of guns being shot)~

The sound of gun fire makes him jump as the tears begin to fall anew. Commander Tseng had presented him with the tattered blue suit coat and tarnished, blood stained EMR that had once belonged to his lover. He thanked the commander and stood, placing the treasured items on the seat behind him. He walked forward and leaned over to place a kiss on the coffin..." I will miss you more then you will ever know my beloved.:" After he got his tears to stop again, he placed a photograph of the two lovers embracing into the space between the two lids. New tears streamed down his cheek to fall atop the white and blue flag draped across the polished surface.

Now that the graveside service was over, everyone had lined up to pay their respects and say goodbye to the grieving man. Once they had shook his hand and looked sadly at him, they loaded into their various vehicles and drove away. When he thought no one else was around he dropped to his knees beside the casket, placed his outstretched arms over the lid and cried openly and longingly to his fallen lover and friend.
"Damnit Reno! Why?! Why did you have to leave me?! Why couldnt someone else play the hero for once? You went out of your way to teach me to love again, only to turn around and leave me broken, scared, and alone." While he lay there sobbing, he did not hear the approaching footsteps of his brother and his lover's former partner.
"Sessh its time to get going so they can lower the casket. Besides that it has started to rain". He listend to the sound of his younger brother and knew he was right be he just could not bring himself to let go of the box. So Rude, Reno's former partner, bent down and put his arms around his friend and gently lifted him from the ground. While Inuyasha went to bring the car around, Sessh had fallen asleep for the first time since that horrible night. While he slept he remebered the night they first became lovers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Seven Years Ago~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Clawed hands ran through ruby shaded strands of pure silk as Sessh moaned into the mouth of his soon to be lover. The feel of Reno's silken tresses was like running his fingers through a puddle of water. The smell of cinnamon and cloves hit his nose and he had to bite back another moan. His hands moved from the red hair and moved slowly down the sides of a well chiseled face, a long pale neck, dowm across broad alabaster sholders and down the sides of his waist. Slipping one clawed hand into the waist of Reno's pants, he teased the bare skin while nibbling on his neck. "Ummm Sessh, im not gonna brake babe, use those sexy fangs yo!" Sessh growled low in his throat and carefully used his fangs to lightly open the pale column of flesh and lapped at the drops of blood that came forth. Hearing Reno's lust filled response undid the last ounce of control he had. He ripped the remaining clothes from their bodies and began his assault down the pale sensual body before him. He started his assualt with the left pink nipple and ended it at the throbbing cock that litterally cried for his attention. When he placed a lingering kiss on the weeping tip, his lover arched off the bed and cried out..
"Please Sessh for the love of kami dont tease me.." He chuckled softly and continued his sensual torture on the hard flesh in his mouth. Slowly he took him in inch by agonizing inch until the head of Reno's cock reached into his throat. Reno convulsed on the bed beneath the ministrations of his silver headed lover moaning out incoherrent words of sheer passion. Sessh sucked unbelievably hard on the treat in his mouth and swallowed hard with his throat. He bagan a long slow rhythym of bobbing his head up and down his new favorite snack. While he was enjoying his torture of his lovers oversensative flesh, his right hand began to wander much lower. Picking up the bottle of lube from his side on the bed, he opened it with a pop and squeezed out a generous amount onto his fingers and slowly teased the puckered entrance of his love. "UNNGHH! Sessh... oh fuck... if you dont stop I am gonna..." He never finished that rant as his balls tightened, his body arched completely off the bed and he exploded into that hot tantalizing mouth, filling his lovers throat with his essence. As soon as his lover came he thrust two of his fingers into the tight body beneath him and nearly came himself at the feel of heaven that ecased those wicked digits. "Damn baby your so tight!" Reno was once again bucking and writhing while mewling complete unadulterated erotic sounds. Sessh had immediately located the little spongy bundle of pleasure inside his love and didnt let up on it untill Reno almost came again. He began to scissor those two fingers and slowly added a third. When he felt the tight musscles relax again he added a fourth. But at the fourth finger, Reno tensed and hissed through his teeth. "Are you alright love?" "Yeah, just never had more the three babe. I'll be alright." Taking care to be gentle he began to move his fingers in and out slwoly at first until Reno was once again nothing more then wanton groans and lusty cries. Removing his fingers he slid a condom over his raging cock and applied a generous amount of lube over it. Moaning slightly, he eased the head past the tight rings of defense until he was sheathed wholly into the tight sweltering heat of his love. If he had not stopped to allow Reno to adjust, he would have came right then.
"Fuck Sessh! Gimmie a minute. Do you have any idea how big that damn thing is yo?!" Sessh could only smile and nod. He did not trust his voice nor could his mind work enough to form coherent words. When his lover moved his hips up, he took the signal and began thrusting into the hot silk.

He started off with long slow strokes. Taking Reno's lips with his own he kissed him with a passion that promised more to come and that this was not just a one night stand. When Reno begged for more he gladly obliged taking his cock in hand and stroked him fast and hard while speeding up his thrusts to match. It did not take long before both men were calling out their appreciation for one another as the pressure within them built to unmeasurable hights. When he felt Reno's impending orgasm and sped up again and thrust even harder than before.
" Cum with me Reno.. Open your eyes and look at me.. Cum with me.. Cum now!" With those final spoken words, his lover exploded with a lowd lewd cry of "OH FUUUUCK...SESSH!" Reno lost all his senses, and his world fell black has the passion took into the world of dreams. Sessh carefully pulled out of his unconcious lover and collapsed beside him. Removing the spent condem he disposed of it in the waste basket and got back into bed next to the warm pliant redhead. He leaned down and grabbed the sheets and comforter and pulled them up over he and Reno as he wrapped his arms around him and they drifted off into sleep.