InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ New Life; Painful Truth ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
New Life; Painfull Truth
By Hishiko-dono
Yoai/Angst/Romance
(Quick A/N: I have not been recieving any reviews and it makes me wonder if anyone likes my story. Oh well I am going to continue to post chapters untill somone says something. Flame me praise me heck I dun care. Just someone say something ~_~)



New Life; Painfull Truth
(Sessh's POV)
It's been a year since the band broke up. We ended things on pretty good terms. We just got burnt out on it. The guys all had families to go home to, lives that needed their reassuring presence in. As for myself? I still right songs for verious musicians. It pays very well but thats not why I do it. I do it because it keeps me busy. Idle hands you know...My song writting is actually what got me here tonight....

I sit at the bar waiting for my new "client" to show himself. An up and coming J-Pop/Rock kid. Or so I was told. I was poorly lied to.. Twice.

"Hey Yo! Wheres my whiskey? I'mma be here with the white haired hotty. Get it now!"

My head shot up from looking at my phone. That voice...That term... That scent...I glanced into the direction I heard that voice and saw red... Quite literally Red... My breathing hitched and my heart stopped... I could have been pronounced dead when HE sat in the chair right next to me... I had to be dreaming this was a bad dream...My night terrors have returned.. I needed to wake up and take my meds...But the scent... The color... The voice...

"Well hey there stranger... Its been a while huh?"

How..could..he? He was dead... wasnt he? I watched them burry him... Didnt I? I felt alot of different emotions in the passing minutes sitting next to him. The final one registered in my fist against his jaw before it did on my face. He never had a chance at defense...

"Damn Sessh! Is that any way to treat your lover?"
" I dont know who the fuck you are but my lover died close to 2 years ago. And sitting here trying to mock his memory will do nothing but get you beaten.."

I smelled the familiar cinnamon-like-copper meld. HIS blood.. I reach a finger over and select a smudge of the blood spilling from his bottom lip and bring it into my mouth. As soon as that taste filled my senses I knew. It was him. IT WAS HIM!!! So, I punched him again.

"Goddmanit Sessh! If this is what I get for being alive then I guess I should leave.."

Before he could finish that sentece or get up I had grabbed his arm, dragged him roughly through the bar to the bath room and shut and locked the door behind us. I shoved him hard against the wall knocking the air from his lungs ..
"You will explain and you will do so now!! Or better yet you will take us to Tseng's office and he will explain now."

He nodded his head and we walked out of the bar and got onto his motorcycle and road in silence to the Turks headquarters. How was this possible? Had it all just been a bad dream? Is he dreaming? Was it all just a lie? Was he sumply going insane? We finally reach the parking garage and dismount the bike walking into the building and I march him straight into Tseng's office. As soon as we get inside I lock the door and lunge myself at the smug arogant bastard behind the desk. Connecting my fist with his right eye, then nose, then left cheek.

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME ALL THIS TIME! YOU KNEW DIDNT YOU?"

Every question was accented with a punch. The tears started falling and my hands started to go numb as I felt someone gently put their arms around mine..

"Its ok love just let it go.. I know its hard. I know it hurts.."
"What could you possibly know Reno? I had to watch them burry you?! I was haunted by your memories.. I even tried to join you for fuck's sake! But please tell me how YOU know?!"
"Do you think I wanted to do that to you? That I wanted to hurt you like that? We had no choice love! It was that or I had to die for real... Those fuckers were after us again... They would have got Rude and Elena but I stopped them. So they came after me. Tseng and Rufus had agreed that the best protection for both you and me was for them to think they killed me. I couldnt tell you, or Rude or 'Lena! No one but the three of us knew! I saw you at that fake funeral service! I had to be there to identify incase they showed up. Do you not realize how badly I wanted to take you into my arms and tell you the truth... When Rufus called me about you in the hospital I flipped. I almost ruined everything we had worked so hard on by coming to see you. I held you in my arms and cried out to you to come back.. Not to die on me.."

His tears were falling freely now.. That was Reno I had heard that night not Inuyasha.Now it all made sense to me. Why the casket had been closed. Why there had been so few people there. Why Tseng had been so nervouse. Why Rufus, Reno's former lover, had not even bothered to show....
I turned to face him and he flinched softly as I reached out and grabbed him, pulling him for a passionate love filled kiss that seared his lips and made him moan..

Vaguely I heard Tseng chuckle as he closed the blinds in his office and leave muttering a "clean up after yourselves" before locking up and leaving for the night. Like nothing had happened...

"Take away the pain Reno.. Make me forgeth the emptiness....

( A/N: I know this chapter is shorter then most of my other ones but until someone reviews and tells me house this story is going I will continue to make them shorter and shorter until it stops... Lat chapter will hold final song.. Majo lemonade in next chapter and of course another Gackt song.)