InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ Reunion;Proposal ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Reunions; Proposal
(A/N: Back by popular demand. I have noticed that of all my stories this one seems to get the most response. So I will continue it. I will still update my other stories in order of popularity. This chapter will be in two parts. ^_^ I am not too crazy about this pairing but it came to me one day. I have a few other cross over stories similar to this one and I will try to get them up for you all to read. I am looking for someone that can draw to make character portraits for my stories based on descriptions. If interested please email me at numummy21@yahoo.com)

(Part 1)
Today is the first day I have been back in the studio since the band broke up. The band still doesn’t know that Reno is still actually alive. They just know that there is someone in my life again. There is still some danger hanging in the air so Reno has had to take on a new identity. He now goes by Ryou, which is his stage name. His hair is much longer now, almost as long as mine. It is also a very nice shade of light ashy auburn. His natural hair color suits him better but I understand the need for disguise.
I have been working as his manager for the last six months now. I write the songs and he sings them. When we first started out, he sang a lot of the songs from our albums. Well now we are supposed to do a compilation album together but there is one problem… As I mentioned before they don’t know its him. They have not met “Ryou” in person only spoke over the phone and have only seen pictures of him in magazines. If they get together they will definitely know the truth.
“Ryou, are you sure you want to do this now? We have not had a chance to explain what has been going on and what really happened. The guys are liable to be a little upset when they see you.”
“Baby, trust me. If they manage to figure it out we can tell them everything but until that happens you heard what Tseng said. We need to keep this under wraps. Hand me my shirt…”
An hour later my brother and other band mates arrive.
“Sesshy, do you know who the hell parked that behemoth of a motorcycle, like that right in front of the damn walk way? I mean really it’s almost like…”“Honestly little brother, must you yell. If you must know I parked it there. It was raining and I much do not like being soaked. Ryou the band has arrived have you chosen the tracks you want to use?”
He walked out of the sound booth and everyone stopped talking and stared. I couldn’t tell if they knew or were just awestruck by his exotic looks.
“Is there something on my face?”
“No man it’s just that you look like…”
“Yeah, I agree dude. He totally looks like him; but it can’t be him. I mean he’s… Right…”
“Ok look I get it. I look like somebody you used to know but obviously I’m not him so can we get on with this. I have a gig to rehearse and a hot body to fuck so shall we? Sessh let’s start with the new song we wrote together and then we will work our way down the list.
I passed out the music to the band and gave my brother the lyrics. He gave me a look that said he wanted an explanation. I knew then that he had figured it out. We would have to tell him later. The music started and Ryou began to sing. Everyone was shocked. They knew now too.

(This time, this place
Misused, mistakes
Too long, too late
Who was I to make you wait?)
The band all had tears in their eyes except for Inuyasha. His eyes were filled with anger, betrayal, and hurt. I mouthed to him that we would explain everything after the session. He nodded and started with the second verse.
(Just one chance, just one breath
Just in case theres just one left
Cause you know
You know, you know)
I adjusted the switches on the control panel and watched as their voices joined in harmony for the first time in years and smiled.
(That I love you, I have loved you all along
And I miss you, been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming youll be with me and youll never go
Stop breathing if I dont see you anymore
On my knees, Ill ask
Last chance for one last dance
Cause with you Id withstand
All of it to hold your hand
Id give it all, Id give for us
Give anything but I wont give up
Cause you know
You know, you know
That I love you, I have loved you all along
And I miss you, been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming youll be with me and youll never go
Stop breathing if I dont see you anymore
So far away, been far away for far too long
So far away, been far away for far too long
But you know
You know, you know
I wanted
I wanted you to stay
Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
I love you, I have loved you all along
And I forgive you for being away for far too long
So keep breathing cause Im not leaving you anymore
Believe it, hold on to me, never let me go
Keep breathing cause Im not leaving you anymore
Believe it, hold on to me, never let me go
Hold on to me, never let me go
Hold on to me, never let me go)

When the last chords were played, I stopped recording because I knew what was about to happen.
“It is you Reno! I fucking knew it! What the hell Sessh? Did you know about this? How long? When were you going to tell us?””Calm down Yasha. He found out about it six months ago. He didn’t tell you because he was told by my boss not to. I took a big risk by coming out of hiding. I had to fake my death because there were people after me. They didn’t know about you guys yet so none of you were in danger. It wasn’t until two months ago that we got a letter at the office saying that someone was targeting the ones I loved. So I had to come out of hiding to protect you guys. I had to disguise myself for obvious reasons. No one can know who I am right now. Hell, my own partner and my family can’t even know I am still alive. Now can we please finish this album? When we are done we can go get some fun and I will explain everything as best I can…” “Alright… But I want to know everything. And you have an ass kickin coming.” I shook my head and smiled. Yasha had been very worried about me all this time. There were times that he would stay with me all night to make sure I wouldn’t try anything stupid. They all had, they called it suicide watch. Now we knew everything would be alright. The band was back together, Reno was back, and I am truly happy.