InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Kagome ❯ Surprise Surpise ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
We Give Up!



After so many hours of practicing in there band both bands gave up....
" I can't believe it!", said Kagome," We already gave up!" This sucks thought all of the girls . After all that hard work we still can't do it.

( Anyway later.....A/N sry ppl for the lame story just been updating it after a couple of years i think or months...)

Inuyasha was walking towards the ice cream store when he saw Kagome reading a manga in the bookstore. He crept up behind her and put his hands over her eyes.who?" asked Inuyasha. Kagome on the other hand had miko powers so she could easily find out who it was, but she wanted to make it like she didn't know.

Flashback
Kagome was walking towards the kitchen when she passed Inuyasha's room. The door was ajar so she looked inside. Inuyasha was practicing infront of the mirror. 'Um... look I wanted to say this for a long time.'stated Inuyasha. Basically not noticing that Kagome was there. ' I really liked you for a very long time and I just couldn't bring myself to say it.. I think I love you.' Kagome felt a jab of pain in her heart. After Inuyasha had said that she realized that she had feelings for him. She tought that he was talking about another girl. And she was about to leave when he sighed. ' Kagome will you ever love me? ' Kagome stood there with shock and felt a little happiness come on to her.
of flashback
Um... omg its Jake ohhhh I missed you soo much " stated Kagome. Inside Inuyasha head he was screaming. ' What! Kagome has a boyfriend?!' Ohh Jake, " said Kagome jokingly, " should I meet you at your house, or the car " she moaned. Inuyasha was boiling with angry. He turned Kagome over and yelled at her.Who the hell is Jake?! " Kagome started laughing after seeing his reaction. Inuyasha stood there confused.haaa.. hm.. silly I knew it was you all along. I was just joking! Ha ha you should have seen the look on your face..hahah...ahhhahaa.." Kagome fell on the floor holding her stomach. Inuyasha started to blush. Well I knew you knew it was me. I was just playing along. yo.u.k.ow. wha..what i mean." he started to stammer. he got angry and left.Kagome got up and started after him. " Im sorry Inu...it was just soo funny. I promise I won't do it again." Inuyasha started to cool down. " Is there anything I can do for you?" asked Kagome. And even before he answered she gave him a kiss. Now Inuyasha was red as a tomato. Well I guess thats enough" stated Kagome. Then she dragged Inuyasha towards the manga section and started to read mangas again, while Inuyasha was staring into space.

(A/N: Hi people! Hope you liked my fanfic. And I will not update till you review!.Please also read my other fanfics too... bye for now)