InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Kagome ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Kagome

Chap 4

By: Kagome

--I'm dead.... I'm dead.....-- Kagome thought at the sight of the Lords coming in, all she managed was a small 'eep' before Inuyasha walked over to her, leading her out of the room, not wanting the Lords to see her dressed like this, but, he knew perfectly well that she was to be used.... for serving and, well, entertainment of the youkai against his will. His father made all the new slave females do it.... and she couldn't be spared. Inuyasha looked at Kagome, "Whatever you do Kagome..... do not follow a Lord if he wants you to....." he said softly so that only she could hear him. He turned around and walked back to the lords, mentally cursing them all, he hated gatherings like this, more now that he had claimed Kagome.

Hojou, the next one to enter, shoved past Inuyasha to find Kagome, only earning a growl from the hanyou, "What are you looking for? Hojou?" he hissed before Kikyou walked up to Inuyasha, "Lord In--" she was cut off as Inuyasha shoved her away, "Kagome...." he said, as she came back, trying to ingore Hojou, who had just tried to make a move on her, "Go rest a bit, you may come back down when the Lord calls you," she gave a small nod and hurried past the Lords and up the stairs, and into Inuyasha's room to rest. She only decided to listen to him, well, actually, she knew that he was being serious, and, he was the only one she could trust in a house full of soon to be drunken(or so she belived)Taiyoukai.

A small shiver ran down her spine before she laid herself ontop of Inuyasha's bed, wrapping herself in the blankets and furs, falling asleep with the scent of Inuyasha around her, though, unknown to her, she had found the scent of him comforting, because, he had helped her, apologized, and well, saved her from her doom, for a temporary amount of time.

As the Taiyoukai, of the North, Kouga, South Tsumoto(o.O couldn't think of anything else), and the East Naraku. They had, well some had brought their sons, if they had any. From the North, Kouga had brought no son, no children of his own due to him lacking a mate, South, Hojou... and East, no children for the same reason as the North. All the Lords went to the dining hall, awaiting the meal that would be brought to them while they dicussed issues of the lands, and, well, talking about suitors, if the Lords had dauthers and ect.

The two sons (since Sesshomaru was the more mature of the two and was now called a Taiyoukai......) that were there, Inuyasha and Hojou, well, and his slave, Kikyou, who was currently gawking around Inuyasha, trying to get him to notice her. But he and Hojou were caught in a stare down, "Inuyasha!" was his father's voice, Inuyasha shot a glare at Hojou and left, allowing Hojou to follow Kagome up the stairs.

She was sleeping peacefully, letting out a relaxed sigh, she rolled onto her side, "Inuyasha.....sama....." she sighed softly in her sleep, still surrounded by his scent, which caused ease to her mind about the Taiyoukai that were in the kitchen on the first floor. Hearing the door open slowly, feet steps making their way to the bed, she acted asleep still, the kimono tightly on her shoulders, preventing the vision of the mark. Softly, she felt lips against hers, curiosity coursed through her veins, she dare not open her eyes, in fear of scaring Inuyasha in knowning that she was awake, but, what if the person kissing her lips softly was not the one she had thought it to be?

Opening her eyes slowly, her hand twitched, instantly, her hand was on the cheek of the one who had kissed her, pain was stinging her hand, as well was a red mark on the cheek of Hojou. She sat up quickly and gave a small bow but uttered no apology, it was just.... wrong to do that to someone, but she had no choice in the matter.

Inuyasha, having heard the slap that almost echoed through the whole house, ran up to where the sound was produced, to find Kagome's hand on Hojou's cheek, before she gave a small bow, Inuyasha gave a snort of laughter to Hojou, "She doesn't want you <cat>," he said with a low growl, walking over to Kagome and Hojou. Snatching Kagome up from the bed, he growled at Hojou, setting Kagome behind him to sheild her from Hojou.

Just as the two were about to kill one another, Sesshomaru burst into the room, yet again.... Snatching Kagome from behind Inuyasha, "Hey!" the two (Inuyasha and Hojou) yelled in usion, "Hey!" they yelled once more pointing at one another, "Shut it hairball!" Inuyasha growled toward Hojou as he spoke, "Why don't you flea bag!" Hojou yelled in response, neither noticed Sesshomaru slowly leaving. Inuyasha growled more, "Look who's talking!"

Finally, getting fed up with their childish fight, Sesshomaru left with the struggling Kagome, a clawed hand on her mouth to keep her from screaming. He stepped down the stairs slowly, finally reaching the room he intended on taking her to. He threw her in without a second thought. The taiyoukai looked at her, sending shivers down her spine. Oh, how she hated the feeling of their hungry eyes watching her every movement..... She rose uneasily to her feet, walking slowly over to the sake plate that rested on the ground not too far from the door, slowly, she walked to each taiyoukai, placing cups near each one of them, filling it with the sake. She froze as she felt a hand slowly move up her leg, she winced slightly and moved away, pouring into the rest of the youkai's glasses.

Finally, Inuyasha slammed into the room, furry on his face, snatching Kagome from off the ground, causing her to gasp in sudden fear and drop the sake bottle to the ground. He sat down with her in his lap, nuzzling her neck, gently nipping every now and then, causing the Taiyoukai watching to fum in anger at the hanyou. The kimono slipped a bit, revealing the mark that Inuyasha had made, they then stopped their anger and continued their conversation that they were having before. Inuyasha's father of course was struck with interest.

Two pairs of eyes watched from the door angrily.......