InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Naraku ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer : I own nothing but my own Fanfic

Chapter Six: Naraku

"Who the hell are you?" Inuyasha demanded, glaring at the dark-clad man sitting so casually at the kitchen table.

"I'm here for Kagome." He smirked.

"Who are you?"

"Ask Kagome." The man shrugged.

"What are you doing here, Naraku?" Kagome trembled, partly in anger, partly in fear. Inuyasha's disbelieving stare alternated between her and Naraku.

"How do you know him, Kagome?" He asked carefully.

"We go way back." Naraku chuckled. "Who's he?"

"It's my new boyfriend, if you must know." Kagome scoffed in disgust.

"Then why do you smell so much like wolf? Sleeping with Kouga as well, I presume."

"No, I'm not. Just because he's a little touchy, that doesn't mean I'm automatically sleeping with him." Naraku's idly amused gaze switched between the two.

"Then I guess you two are sleeping together instead."

"That's really none of your business." With another chuckle, one that sent chills down both Inuyasha and Kagome's spines, Naraku got up and approached Kagome, kissing her soundly.

"I know you want me." He murmured in her ear, before she pushed him away and smacked him in the face, scandalized. Inuyasha punched him in the face, sending Naraku reeling.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He exclaimed. Naraku touched a hand to his face, paused, and laughed, walking past them and out of the house, but not before throwing over his shoulder, "See you around, baby." Inuyasha hastily locked the door behind him, glaring at it like it was Naraku.

"Care to explain who the hell that weird-ass is?"

"An old boyfriend. Even before Kouga. He wanted me to move away with him, but I wanted to stay here and finish school, so he just left. That was three years ago..."

"So why the hell is he back?"

"I honestly don't know...I didn't even know he was back in town." Kagome admitted, feeling miserable. Inuyasha pulled her into a tight, comforting embrace and she leaned her head onto his chest.

"I really don't like that guy."

"Me neither. This is the first time I've seen him since we broke up."

"Well, don't worry. Things will be alright." Inuyasha kissed her on the cheek and earned a smile for his efforts. "Come on; we might make it before school's over if we leave now."

They left the house and went back to school, about five minutes before time for fifth period. As soon as they arrived on campus, Sesshoumaru grabbed Inuyasha by both shoulders and threw him into the brick wall of the school.

"Are you insane?" Sesshoumaru hissed. "You know better than to transform in front of humans!" A disturbing stench wafted into his nose and he dropped his dazed brother, whipping around to face Kagome, who stood right behind him with a worried expression. "And you. Why do you smell like Naraku?" Kagome was too stunned to do much but impersonate a fish out of water.

"You...know Naraku?"

"You didn't answer my question, girl."

"Leave her alone, Sesshoumaru!" Inuyasha grunted, recovering from his daze.

"Kagome–Inuyasha, when did you two get back?" The imminent scrap was interrupted by Sango and Miroku's appearance onto the scene.

"How do you know Naraku?" Sesshoumaru snapped, making Kagome flinch.

"Naraku? That bastard's back in town?" Sango clenched her fists. Sesshoumaru's frustrated gaze moved onto her.

"Why do you know him, too?"

"Kagome dated him, like, three years ago. He's what I like to call a woman beater." Sango scoffed, revolted. Sesshoumaru paused a moment, then gave the smallest of chuckles, accompanied by a smirk.

"So you're the woman that got away." Kagome quirked a suspicious eyebrow at this.

"What are you talking about? He's the one that dumped me."

"Did that asshole beat you, Kagome?"

"Do you know him?" Kagome avoided the question, feeling uncomfortable about revealing her past issues with Naraku in front of all her friends at the time.

"All he talked about was the girl he left behind." Sesshoumaru said.

"Yeah, well...I don't care about him anymore. I only love Inuyasha now." Inuyasha smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I love you, too." He whispered in her ear.

"So...you smell like Naraku, which means he's back, and that's never good." Sesshoumaru cleared his throat pointedly.

"Yeah...saw him just a while ago." The bell punctuated any further conversation and they all headed back into the building. As Inuyasha, Sango, and Kagome walked down the hall to the math classroom.

"Hey, where's Miroku? I thought he had math with us." Sango and Kagome looked behind them for Miroku, and Kagome ended up bumping into somebody.

"Oh, sor–oh. It's you." She narrowed her eyes acridly.

"Nice to see you, too, baby." Naraku grinned.

"What are you doing here, Naraku?" Sango scoffed.

"Likewise, I'm sure, Sango. Beautiful as ever, I see." The girl blushed, though she didn't fully know why, and was shocked when Naraku kissed her. The urge to push him away was dominated by the urge to deepen the kiss, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Naraku picked her up by her hips and pushed her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He trailed his hand up Sango's shirt and grabbed her breast, provoking a moan from the inexplicably horny girl.

Sesshoumaru, ever mysteriously appearing out of nowhere, turned the corner onto the hallway and yanked Naraku off of Sango, who fell to the ground and onto her behind. She groaned, shaking her head, and looked up, seeing Sesshoumaru strangulating Naraku.

"What are you doing here, you bastard?"

EDITED AND BEATED BY Black Ice and Blood Rain