InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ I love you. ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer : I own nothing but my own fanfic

Chapter 7, I love you.

"OH MY GOD!"Sango screamed.

Sesshomaru and Naraku both turned around and looked at Sango sitting on the gound. She picked herself up, started crying and took off running out of the building.

Kagome ran after her, Inuyasha following close behind. Sango fell to the ground, Kagome ran to Sango's side and pulled her into a hug. Sango cryed on Kagome.

"I don't know what happened to me, something inside of me really wanted him." Sango cried harder.

"Something happened to me to, something that told me that I wanted him.' Kagome told Sango.

"Miroku is going to hate me for this, he might grab womens asses, but I just kissed a man." Sango said.

Miroku came running out of the school to see Sango crying on kagome.

"Sango, is it true?" Mioku yelled at her.

"Is it true, did you kiss that bastard?" Miroku screamed, even louder this time.

Sango jumped to her feet and took off in a run back inside school and into the bathroom.

"Kagome, what happened? Why did Naraku kiss Sango?" Miroku asked.

"Because he could. He did that to me three years ago, when I was dating Hojo." Kagome told him.

"I'll go and talk to her, don't let Naraku get what he wants." Kagome told Miroku.

Kagome walked back inside the school, leaving Inuyasha with Miroku. Naraku and Sesshomaru where still talking. Kagome walked inside the bathroom to see Sango sitting on the bathroom floor crying.

"Sango, it's okay. Naraku is a Bastard. I'll talk to Naraku, tell him to leave you alone." Kagome told her.

Sango looked up at her with puffy red eyes.

"Thank you." Sango manged to whisper.

Kagome walked back out of the bathroom and walked to where Naraku and Sesshomaru were talking, then pulled Naraku back and threw him against the wall.

"Why so angry baby? I know you want me." Naraku said.

"Why are you doing this? Leave Sango alone!" Kagome screamed.

"I don't want Sango, I only want you." He whispered into Kagome's ear.

Kagome blushed and walked way away form Naraku.

"Just please, stay away from me and Sango. We want nothing to do with you!" Kagome yelled at Naraku.

Kagome walked away and back to where Sango was waiting for her, as Naraku watched.

"Damn she's fiesty, I like it." Naraku told Sesshomaru.

"Stay away from her, she's with Inuyasha now." Sesshomaru replied before walking away.

'I'm going to have to tell Inuyasha about this.' Sesshomaru thought.

A few hours later, Sango and Miroku talked about what happened, and Sango promised Miroku she wouldn't go anywhere near Naraku again. Kagome and Inuyasha walked home from school together. Sango and Miroku never went to their last classes, they just stayed outside talking.

Kagome and Inuyasha went to there last classes. Naraku is in one of Inuyasha's classes, Math, but Inuyasha didn't care. With Naraku being in his class he could keep a eye on him.

Kagome was nervous about school tomorrow, she was hoping that she didn't have any classes with him. Sango and Kagome had all the same classes so she could keep an eye on her.

Kagome and Inuyasha went to Kagome's house after school. Kagome opened the door, locking it after Inuyasha. He turned Kagome around and pulled her into a deep kiss.

Kagome was shocked at first but she got over that really quickly as she wrapped her arms around Inuyasha's neck to deepen the kiss. Inuyasha picked Kagome up and carried her over to her room, Inuyasha pushed Kagome on the bed before claming on top of her.

Inuyasha kissed down Kagome's neck before moving back up to her lips, Inuyasha licked her botttom lip for entrace she opened for him. Inuyasha pushed his tong deep into kagome's mouth tasting every part of her.

Inuyasha pulled his tong from Kagome's mouth, Kagome whimpered from the lose of Inuyasha's tong. Inuyasha got off Kagome and pulled her shoes off then his, Inuyasha moved over to Kagome again and pulled her shirt off, Kagome reached over and pulled Inuyasha's shirt off.

Inuyasha moved on top of Kagome again and pulld her into another deep kiss, Kagome wrapped her arms and legs around him, Kagome moved her arms down, and pulled Inuyasha's pants down, Inuyasha kicked the rest of his pants off.

Inuyasha reached up Kagome's skirt and pulled down her panties, Kagome kicked them to the ground, Inuyasha removed kagome's bar and kissed down her neck to her chest.

Kagome moaned as Inuyasha sucked on Kagome's breast and rubbed the other one with his hand.

Kagome had her hands on Inuyasha's back, her nails scratched down Inuyasha's back. Kagome pulled Inuyasha tighter to her body, Kagome moaned his name. Kagome reached down and removed his boxers Kagome arched her body up.

Kagome could fell his reaction against her thigh Kagome moaned, Inuyasha pulled Kagome's skirt up and moved himself between her legs, Inuyasha looked Kagome, she had her eyes closed panting heavly, Inuyasha thrusted into her, Kagome screamed in pleasure.

Kagome wrapped her legs around Inuyasha to push him deeper into her, Inuyasha trusted into slowly at first then quicken his pase, kagome wrapped her arms and legs around Inuyasha tigher, Kagome pulled Inuyasha into a deep kiss.

"Faster, harder Inuyasha." Kagome screamed .

Inuyasha granted her wish, Inuyasha trusted faster with demon speed into Kagome's body, Inuyasha dig his nails into the bed post, not wanted to hurt kagome. Inuyasha and Kagome came at the same time, both screamed in pleaser, Inuyasha fell on Kagome panting, Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha's back, pulling him tighter to her.

Kagome moved around to get more comfortable Inuyasha fell a sleep still inside of her.

" I love you." Kagome whispered into Inuyasha's ear before falling a sleep under him.

Betaed and edited by freexflyer