InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Bitch ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer : I own nothing but my own fanfic

Chapter 10. Bitch

Naraku walked into the classroom and took his seat in the back. Kagome turned around and looked at Naraku, only to find Naraku was staring at her. Kagome quickly turned around and faced the teacher.

Inuyasha didn't pay any attention to what the teacher was saying. The whole time he watched Naraku. Naraku didn't once look at the teacher, he was busy wathcing Kagome through the whole class, and Inuyasha didn't like it.

When the bell rang Kagome and Inuyasha where the first to leave the classroom, Sango and Miroku close behind.

Kagome, Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Rin and Sesshomaru all met outside of the school to have lunch together. The group all walked over to a tall tree and sat under it, hiding from the sun.

Kagome sat down, Inuyasha quickly walked over to Kagome and sat down beside her, quickly pulling her on his lap. Inuyasha wrapped his arm around Kagome's waist, pulling her closer to his body, while Kagome wrapped her arm around Inuyasha's neck.

Miroku did the same as Inuyasha, so did Sesshomaru. All three men hated Naraku with a passion. Sesshomaru didn't want Naraku going after Rin, like he is after Kagome and Sango. If Naraku even touched Rin, Sesshomaru would kill him without a though.

"So, what do you guys want to do after school?" Rin asked the group at large.

"I have to work today." Sango told them.

"So do I." Miroku said.

"Kagome and I are going to be busy after school." Inuyasha said.

Kagome blushed and slapped Inuyasha's arm playfully.

"So what have you guys been up to, to make poor Kagome blush like that?" Miroku said with a smirk.

"Nothing." Kagome said quickly.

"Suuuuure." Sango and Miroku said sarcastically.

"Kagome and Inuyasha had sex last night! I can smell him all over her." Sesshomaru declaired.

Kagome blushed and buried her face in Inuyasha's shirt.

"Kagome, why didn't you tell me?" Sango whined.

Kagome didn't answer her question, keeping hiddin in Inuyasha's shirt.

"Asshole." Inuyasha spat at Sesshomaru.

"We were going to tell you guys when we were good and ready." Inuyasha said to the group.

"So does this mean you're mates?" Sango asked them.

"Yup." They said together.

Kagome got off Inuyasha and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Inuyasha called after her.

"I'll be right back, gotta use the bathroom." Kagome told Inuyasha.

Sango jumped up and followed her. They walked into the girls bathroom, when Sango was punched and fell to the ground. Kagome turned around to be thrown down beside Sango. Kagome and Sango looked up to see Naraku standing above them.

Naraku turned around and locked the bathroom door, and walked over to both girls.

"You stupid Bitch!" Naraku screamed at Kagome.

"Inuyasha will die for what he did to me, but I'll spare him if you make a deal with me." Naraku said to Kagome.

"What do you want?" Kagome asked, fear in her voice.

"You." He replied.

"And if you say anything Sango, I'll kill Miroku in front of your pretty little eyes." Naraku threatened in a sickly sweet tone.

Sango could only nod, holding back tears.

"What do you want from me?" Kagome asked fearfully.

"You're mine, not Inuyasha's." Naraku told Kagome.

"Fine, but please don't hurt any of my friends." Kagome asked Naraku between sobs.

"I won't hurt any more of your friends if you break up with Inuyasha now." Naraku told the crying Kagome.

"Fine, I'll do it." Kagome screamed at Naraku.

"That's a good girl." Naraku said to Kagome.

Naraku walked over to Kagome and pulled her to her feet, pulling her into a deep kiss. Kagome tried pushing Naraku away, but he wrapped his arms around Kagome's waist, pulling her to his chest.

Kagome cried and sobbed as Naraku kissed down her neck. He roughly pushed Kagome away.

"Do it now, I want you all to myself." Naraku commanded.

Kagome walked over to Sango to help her to her feet, but Naraku stopped her.

"No, leave her. You'll get your friend back when you're done dumping Inuyasha." Naraku told Kagome.

Kagome ran from the bathroom to find Inuyasha still sitting under the tree talking to his brother.

"I can't I love him to much, but if I don't he'll kill Inuyasha and Sango." Kagome whispered to herself.

Betaed and edited by freexflyer