InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ He's Dead ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer : I own nothing but my own fanfic

Chapter 11. He's dead!

Inuyasha looked around to find Kagome. He could smell her fear, and her tears. Turning around, he saw Kagome standing in the school exit. She was gazing at him, tears running down her face. Inuyasha jumped up and ran to her, pulling her into a hug.

"What's the matter, Kagome?" Inuyasha asked, which only caused Kagome to cry harder into his chest. Inuyasha looked around, trying to find Sango.

"Whats the matter Kagome, Please tell me?" Inuyasha asked, pushing her off his chest.

"...Naraku." she whispered.

"What did he do?" Inuyasha asked, anger now replacing his shock.

"H-He said if I didn't dump you, he would k-kill you and Sango. He has Sango right now." Kagome stuttered.

"Where are they? I won't let Naraku get away with this." Inuyasha growled.

"He's in the girls' bathroom, with Sango." Kagome supplied, still sobbing.

Inuyasha walked over to Miroku and Sesshomaru.

"What's the matter Inuyasha? Why is Kagome crying?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Where's Sango?" Miroku asked.

"She's with Naraku." Kagome said, crying on Inuyasha's chest yet again.

"Don't worry about this. I'm going to get her back, and this time I'm going to kill Naraku." Inuyasha vowed.

Inuyasha walked Kagome over to Sesshomar and placed her in his arms. Turning on his heel, he hurried back to the school. Naraku's smell was very strong, Inuyasha noted as he walked towards the girls' bathroom. Inuyasha knocked on the bathroom door. As the door opened, Inuyasha punched Naraku, taking him by surprise. Naraku fell back and landed flat on his ass.

"Sango, get out of here." Inuyasha commanded.

Sango didn't have to be told twice, she jumped to her feet and scurried out of the bathroom.

"You thought I would let you hurt Kagome?" Inuyasha asked Naraku.

Enraged, he walked over to Naraku and kicked him in the stomach. Naraku fell over in pain. Inuyasha went to kick Naraku in the side when Naraku grabbed Inuyasha's foot and pulled him down on his ass. Naraku jumped on Inuyasha and tried to punch him in the face.

Inuyasha ducked out of the way and jumped to his feet. Inuyasha lifted Naraku up and slammed him into the tile floor. Naraku hit the ground hard. Inuyasha walked over to Naraku when he didn't move. Inuyasha bent over Naraku.

"Oh shit, he's dead!" Inuyasha said, freaking out.

Three teacher ran into the bathroom to see Inuyasha standing over Naraku's dead body.

"Don't worry about it, Sango and Kagome told us everything. As a Half-Demon, Naraku knew the rules." One of the teachers told him.

Kagome walked into the bathroom and into Inuyasha's arms.

"Are you okay?" Kagome asked, worry written all over her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he said.

"Don't worry about this, I'll take care of it." Sesshomaru said walking in the bathroom.

Sesshomaru looked down on Naraku. "What a stupid half breed. He knew the rules and still went after another demon's mate." Sesshomaru said, shaking his head sadly.

Inuyasha wrapped his arm around Kagome's waist and walked out of the bathroom. Miroku and Sango were sitting under the same tree they where at lunch time. Miroku was holding Sango close to his chest.

"Come on guys, let's go home." Inuyasha said to the group.

"We can go to my place and hang out for a while." Kagome said.

Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku and Sango all walked to Kagome's house for a while.

"I can't believe Naraku's dead." Sango said.

"He had it coming, nobody, and I mean nobody, touches my mate except for me." Inuyasha said, protectively pulling Kagome closer.

"I love you." Kagome told her mate, giggling.

"I love you to." Inuyasha replied.

Miroku and Sango both looked at the two love birds.

"We're going to head out now, We'll see you later." Miroku said to Inuyasha and Kagome.

When Miroku and Sango got off the floor and walked over to the front door, Kagome jumped from Inuyasha's lap and followed them.

"See you later, thanks for coming over." Kagome told them.

"Any time." Miroku and Sango said, smiling.

Kagome closed and locked the door after them, walking back to Inuyasha. He pulled Kagome back on his lap and kissed her on the lips.

"I'm so happy there's no school tomorrow." Inuyasha whispered in her ear.

Kagome just blushed.

Betaed and edited by freexflyer