InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Now thats a shower. ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning there is a lemon in this chapter.
 
I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape: Before following Sango into slumber, Miroku dropped a tender kiss upon her brow.
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 20: Now thats a shower.
 
Kagome and Inuyasha spent the whole day in there room, from watching movies to playing stupid but fun games.
 
They didn't know how late it was in till Inuyasha looked outside.
 
"What do you feel like doing tomorrow." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"Lets not worrie about it till tomorrow." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
-----------------------
 
Miroku was the firest to awake, he admired the sleeping beauty in his arms. Sango moaned and moved more into her lovers arms, Miroku kissed her on the forehead, she slowly opened her eyes.
 
"Morning." Sango whispered to Miroku.
 
"Sleep well." Miroku asked Sango.
 
Sango blushed and nodded.
 
"How are you." Miroku asked Sango.
 
"A little sore, but ok." Sango told Miroku.
 
"Sorry about that." Miroku whispered in Sango's ear, Sango blushed and looked away from Miroku.
 
"What would u like to do today." Miroku asked Sango.
 
"Why don't we go on a double date with Kags and Inuyasha." Sango asked Miroku.
 
"That sounds like fun, I'll phone them up later on today." Miroku told Sango.
 
Sango wrapped her arms around Miroku's neck and pulled his lips to hers, Sango blushed when she felt her naked body on his, Miroku smirked when he say her face.
 
"How about you make that phone call." Sango asked Miroku.
 
Miroku nodded and climed out of bed, he pulled on a pair of black boxers and walked into the living room and picked up the phone to dial Inuyasha's place. Sango walked out of the bedroom with a blanket wrapped around her.
 
RING RING RING RING RING.
 
Kagome walked over to the ringing phone and picked it up, she turned around and looked behind her to see if Inuyasha was still a sleep.
 
Inuyasha had his eyes closed but he was fully awake of course Kagome thought he was still a sleep.
 
"Hello."
 
"Hey Kagome, whats up."
 
"Oh, hey Miroku, nothing much you."
 
"Sango wanted me to phone and ask if you and Inuyasha wanted to go on a double date."
 
"Sure, after school."
 
"K, sounds good, see you at school."
 
Kagome hung up the phone, she turned around and took one last look at Inuyasha before grabbing cloths, she walked into the bathroom and turned the showers on, stime from the hot water fulled the bathroom, she took her cloths off, then she remember she forgot to grab the shampoo, Kagome walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, she walked out of the bedroom and walked down the hallway and grabbed shampoo from Sesshomaru's bathroom, Rin told her she could have it.
 
Kagome walked back to her room and walked stright to the bathroom, she didn't notice that Inuyasha was gone. Kagome walked into the bathroom and kicked the door closed. She jumped when she felt arms wrap around her waist, she quickly turned around to see Inuyasha standing there naked.
 
Inuyasha pulled the towel from Kagome's body, she shirked from surprise, Kagome automaticaly moved her hands to hind her naked body from Inuyasha. Inuyasha grabbed her hands and pushed her against the wall pinnning her hands above her head.
 
Inuyasha kissed her, licking her bottom lip for entry, she moaned in his mouth, she galdly opened for him, There toungs battled, they both broke a part for air, Inuyasha moved to her neck, she tryed to get her hands free from Inuyasha's grip, he kissed down her jawline to her neck.
 
Inuyasha picked Kagome up and walked into the shower, and moved hers legs and wrapped them around his waist, he tursted into her in a quick movement that cought her off guard, she screamed in pleasure. he rocked his hips with hers.
 
Faster she whispered in his ear over and over again, he wasn't going to disappoint her, he trusted into her faster and faster, she keeped up with each trust, he moved his hands up and down her sides, he moved his hands to her ass, to make each trust faster,harder and deeper.
 
Kagome moaned and and rested her head on Inuyasha's shoulder as she screamed her release, Inuyasha screamed Kagome's name as he release inside her, Inuyasha waited a few minutes before pulling out of her, she moaned in pleasure as he did, he lowered her to her feet, holding her in till she got her footing.
 
"I love you so much." Inuyasha whispered in Kagome's ear.
 
"I love you more." She told him back, Inuyasha picked Kagome up and walked out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom.
 
"Inuyasha put me down, I need to get dressed."
 
Inuyasha stopped in his tracks, there she was Kikyo was sitting on the bed looking at a naked Inuyasha and Kagome.