InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ I can't do this. ( Chapter 35 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recap: Everybody else nodded there heads. "We have to find her, He'll go nuts thats his mate and pup." Sesshomaru said.
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 35: I can't do this.
 
"You can't hide here forever." Kagome turned around and looked at her mother. "And why not."
 
"Inuyasha is the father of your child, he has all right to see his kid, you are his mate, he has all right to see you."
 
"I just need some space from them all right now."
 
"What happened, Why can't you tell me."
 
"It's between me and Inuyasha." Kagome snapped.
 
"Your stubborn, you know what."
 
"I so am not."
 
"Let me put it into better words for you, your unregenerate."
 
"Nice mother you are." Kagome said as she walked out of the room.
 
"Just go back to him." Kagome's mother yelled.
 
"Leave me alone." Kagome whispered as she walked ouside.
 
Kagome walked around the yard and sat under the big tree. "I wonder why, they call it the God tree." Kagome whispered.
 
"It will all was protect the ones, it loves."
 
Kagome looked up, Sesshomaru was standing there. "What are you doing here."
 
"Inuyasha is driving my nuts, he wants you back."
 
"What if I don't want him back."
 
"Don't you."
 
"I don't think, I love him anymore."
 
"When did this happen."
 
"I really don't know, it's just a feeling."
 
"You'r carring his child around, are you not."
 
"Yes."
 
"Then what would you do."
 
"If I can't be with him, then I would just move away, far away."
 
"What about your friends and family, what about me."
 
Kagome looked up at Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru went down to his kness, and looked Kagome in the eyes.
 
"What are you asking of me."
 
"Stay."
 
"Why do you care."
 
"I love my brother, and he loves you, and I know you still love him. Your a really bad, lier."
 
"Fine yes, I still love him, but I don't know if I can do this."
 
Kagome pulled Sesshomaru to her, as she cryed in his chest.
 
"Sheee. it's ok, Your like a sister to me, I would never hurt you, and if Inuyasha did, I would kill him."
 
"Thanks, I needed that."
 
"I'll give you some time, I won't tell Inuyasha were you are, In till your ready, just please don't leave."
 
"Thanks, but I can't promise you anything."
 
Sesshomaru nodded and got up and walked away. "Thank you." Kagome whispered as he walked away.
 
-----------------------
 
"What the fuck is she." Inuyasha screamed as he picked up and threw the kitchen table across the room, watching it break.
 
"Inuyasha stop it, I'm pretty sure she's fine." Sango yelled at Inuyasha.
 
"Kagome." Inuyasha whispered as he ran to the front door.
 
Sesshomaru was walking into the house.
 
"Where is she, her smell is all over her." Inuyasha screamed at his brother.
 
"Relax little brother, I don't know I ran into her uptown, before I could get any anwers out of her she was gone."
 
"Why didn't you follow her."
 
"And what get my ass purify no thanks."
 
"Where did you see her. I might be able to find her."
 
"She's long gone."
 
"Just tell me." Inuyasha yelled.
 
"Inuyasha just leave her be." Sango yelled.
 
"Keh."
 
Inuyasha pushed Sango out of the way, and walked into the living room and threw himself down on a chair. "How did she look."
 
"She's fine."
 
"Did you talk to he at all." Inuyasha said, looking up at Sesshomaru.
 
"Yes."
 
"What did she say."
 
"She'll see you in school." Sesshomaru said, before walking off.
 
-----------------------
 
"Where the hell are you."
 
"What do you want Naraku."
 
"Kikyo, don't push me."
 
"I'm so scared."
 
"Get your ass back here."
 
"I'll be there soon." And with that Kikyo hung up the phone.
 
"That little Bitch." Naraku screamed as he threw his phone into the wall.
 
"Whats wrong." Naraku turned around there standing thers was the woman he just slepted with.
 
"Take one guess."
 
"Kikyo."
 
"She's dead, I know it, she's working with him now."
 
"what she do this time."
 
"She left late last night, after Kagome came here."
 
"Kagome was here, why did you tell me."
 
"She didn't stay long."
 
Naraku walked over to his lover and pull her to his chest. wrapping an arm around her waist.
 
"Tell me."
 
"I don't love you."
 
"Thats my girl." Naraku said, as he threw her to the ground and had his way with her.
 
-----------------------
 
Kikyo dove into the drive way and quickly jumped out of the car. She ran to the door, and opened the door slowly, she walked in and looked around. Kikyo jumped and screamed when the door slammed. Kikyo turned around and say Naraku standing there.
 
"Where were you."
 
"Out."
 
"Why was Kagome here."
 
"She needed a few answers."
 
"About."
 
"Inuyasha."
 
"Why did you go running off."
 
"I told her something that wasn't true."
 
"Like."
 
"I told her I slepted with Inuyasha, when I didn't."
 
"Thats my girl."
 
"What."
 
"Kagome will never be able to look at Inuyasha again."
 
Kikyo watched as Naraku walked off laughing. Kikyo lowered her head, and walked to her room. "Naraku won, because of me." Kikyo whispered.
 
-----------------------
 
Kagome walked back into the house, her mother and brother were sitting at the kitchen table. "Why was Sesshomaru here." Kagome's mother asked without looking at her.
 
"He was trying to bring me back."
 
"Why didn't you go with him."
 
"I'm not ready to go back."