InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ somethings wrong, Inuyasha help ( Chapter 36 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recap: "I'm not ready to go back."
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 36: Somethings wrong, Inuyasha help.
 
(Monday Morning)
 
"Kagome are you going to school." Miss.Higurashi yelled
 
"mmmm, go way." Kagome muttered as she rolled over in her sleep.
 
"Kagome get your ass out of bed."
 
"To comfy."
 
"Your going to bed late."
 
"FINE." Kagome screamed as she got out of bed.
 
Kagome climed out of bed, and walked to the bathroom, and jumped in the shower, she quickly got out, got dressed and walked down to the kitchen.
 
"Can you eat anything."
 
Kagome turned around and looked at her mom. "Sure, I fell fine today."
 
"Ok here, I found the school, I told them about the baby and they said, you can only stay there for a few more weeks."
 
"K, thank you, can you drive me to school, but drop me a block from the school, I'll walk the rest of the way, I don't want anybody to see us together."
 
"K, that will be fine, hurry up and get ready."
 
-----------------------
 
Inuyasha walked back and forth. Sesshomaru and Miroku watched him.
 
"Will you just calm down, she'll be there." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
"And your sure about this."
 
"Yes, I talked to her myself."
 
Inuyasha turned around and looked at him. "What else did she say, your hiding something from me."
 
"What did Kikyo tell her."
 
"What."
 
"You heard me."
 
"Kikyo told Kagome that I slept with her."
 
"And did you."
 
"NO."
 
Sesshomaru got up and left, Miroku stood up and looked at Inuyasha. "Come on were going to be late."
 
Sesshomaru and Rin left together. Sango and Miroku took Kohaku and Shippo to school, then they went. Inuyasha jumped into his car, and took of towards school. Inuyasha drove by the school to get to the parking lot, there was Kagome, she was just walking into the school.
 
Inuyasha quickly parked his car, and ran into the school, he followed Kagome's scent threw the school, she was sitting in the empty histroy class room. Inuyasha opened the door and walked in.
 
Kagome turned around and looked at him, Kagome jumped to her feet. she wrapped her arms around her stomach protective. "What are you doing here." she whispered.
 
"Do you love me."
 
"Yes."
 
Inuyasha walked over to Kagome and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight to his chest. "I didn't touch Kikyo."
 
Kagome pushed Inuyasha away. "Yes you didn't sleep with her, but you did date her, why didn't you tell me." Kagome yelled.
 
Before Inuyasha could say another word, Kagome fell to her kness, screaming in pain as her arms were still holding her stomach.
 
Inuyasha ran to Kagome's side. "Whats wrong."
 
"Somethings wrong, Inuyasha help." Kagome said, before she passed out.
 
Inuyasha quicky pick Kagome up and ran from the classroom, on his way out he ran into Sesshomaru's back. Sesshomaru turned around. Sesshomaru looked at Inuyasha and Kagome in his arms. "What did you do."
 
"We were talking then she started screaming then she passed out."
 
"Come on follow me, I'll take you to the hospital."
 
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru ran from the school. and got into Sesshomaru's car. They made it to the hospital in minutes.
 
Inuyasha jumped from the car and ran into the building, that he hated more then anything, Sesshomaru was right behind him.
 
"Inuyasha."
 
Inuyasha turned and watched two doctors run towards him. "What happpened."
 
"I don't know, we were just taking, then she grabbed her stomach and fell to the ground screaming, then she just passed out."
 
"Come with me."
 
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru follwed the doctors into a small room, Inuyasha layed Kagome down on the bed.
 
"We''ll do everything we can for her."
 
"Ok, thank you, me and my brother well wait in the waiting room."
 
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru left the room, and walked to the waiting room.
 
"Were you fighting."
 
Inuyasha turned and looked at his brother. "Yes."
 
"Ok, stay here, I'm going to phone Miroku, I'll tell him to bring Sango and Rin." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha before he left the room.
 
"Thanks."
 
Inuyasha sat in the waiting room for only minutes but felt like hours.
 
"Oh my god Inuyasha, is she all right."
 
Inuyasha turned around to see Sango,Miroku, Rin and Sesshomaru walking into the waiting room. "I don't know, she's still in there with the doctor."
 
"What happened." Sango asked Inuyasha.
 
"Didn't Sesshomaru tell you." Inuyasha asked Sango.
 
"We tryed asking, but he told as to talk to you about it."
 
Inuyasha looked over at Sesshomaru, Inuyasha nodded his thanks.
 
"We were talking, no fighting, then she just grabbed her stomach, she screamed in pain before passing out."
 
"I'm sure she's going to be all right Inuyasha." Rin told Inuyasha.
 
Before Inuyasha could get another word in the doctor walked into the waiting room. Inuyasha jumped to his feet and walked over to the doctor.
 
"How is she."
 
The doctor looked down on his clip board. "Kagome and the baby are going to be just fine, just no more fighting all right."
 
"How did you know, we where fighting."
 
"Kagome told me, she's been up for a while now, I just needed to ask her some question, it would be best if you just took her home with you."
 
Inuyasha looked down. "Oh, well where not leaving together at this point."
 
"Oh ok, somebody needs to take her home, she needs a lot of bed rest."
 
"Can I talk to her." Inuyasha asked the doctor.
 
"That would be fine, just don't get her upset."
 
Inuyasha nodded and walked past the doctor and walked into Kagome's room. Kagome was getting changed back into her own clothing. Inuyasha blushed but couldn't take his eye off her. Kagome screamed when she say Inuyasha looking at her, she quickly cover up.
 
"What are you doing here."
 
Inuyasha walked over to Kagome and rubbed her stomach. "The baby's really big, sence the last time I say."
 
Kagome blushed nad pushed Inuyasha's hand away.
 
"Please talk to me."
 
Kagome turned around and pulled her shirt on. "Inuyasha please just take me home."
 
"What home are you talking about."
 
"Home with you."
 
Inuyasha smiled and nodded, Inuyasha and Kagome walked out of the room together. Sango, Rin, Miroku and Sesshomaru where all ready waiting outside of Kagome's room.
 
"Ready to go." Sesshomaru asked Inuyasha and Kagome.
 
 
-----------------
 
AUTHORS NOTE. I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS ALL I CAN PUT IN FOR NOW, I'M LEAVING FOR A WHILE, AND WON'T BE ON A COMPUTER FOR THIS TIME BEING. FAMILY EMERGENCY.