InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Wedding talk ( Chapter 39 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recap: "So you still wanna marrie me." Inuyasha asked Kagome
 
-----------------------
 
Chapter 39: Wedding Talk.
 
"I still love and trust you, just please no more secrets, no more lies."
 
"I promise."
 
"Ok, when should the wedding be." Sango asked.
 
"Lets say in a few weeks." Inuyasha told everybody.
 
"What about school." Miroku asked.
 
"We'll all go back tomorrow, Kagome can go for a few more weeks, and Rin and Sango can go for a few more months." Inuyasha said.
 
"I can't belive it, three kids." Sango whispered.
 
"Where are you going fr your honeymoon." Kagome asked Sango and Miroku.
 
"Don't know yet." Sango told Kagome.
 
"What about you to." Kagome asked Sesshomaru and Rin.
 
"Same, don't know yet." Rin told Kagome.
 
"What about you Kagome." Rin asked.
 
Before Kagome could say aword. "I'm taking her to paris." Inuyasha said.
 
Kagome quickly turned around and looked at Inuyasha. "Really."
 
"You all was said, you wanted to go there, so yes." Inuyasha told Kagome. Kagome smiled and pulled Inuyasha into a deep kiss. "Thank you."
 
"Your welcome."
 
About ten minutes later, Hojo and a few other waiters returned with there meals. what they didn't eat, they brought home with them. When they all got home Inuyasha, kagome, Rin and Sesshomaru walked into the living room and sat down, Sango and Miroku put Shippo and Kohaku to bed.
 
"Sango and Miroku won't have any problems, they are all ready taking care of Shippo and Kohaku." Rin said.
 
"Hey."
 
Everybody turned around and looked at Miroku and Sango. "Kagome, Inuyasha can I talk to you guys." Sango asked.
 
"Sure." Inuyasha walked over to kagome and help her up. Sango, Inuyasha and Kagome walked into the kitchen. "Whats up." Inuyasha asked.
 
"I talked to my mom, she said, if you want you can adopt Shippo."
 
"Really."
 
"Ya, I haven't told Shippo yet, I wanted to talk to you two first, if you still want to adopt him, you can."
 
"Yes." Inuyasha said.
 
Kagome looked over at Inuyasha. "Are you sure."
 
"Yes, I know you love him, and I kinda like the little squirt."
 
"Thank you." Kagome said, as she thew her arms around him.
 
"Can we tell him." Inuyasha asked Sango.
 
"Sure."
 
Sango, Kagome and Inuyasha walked back into the living room and told everybody the good news. " So when are you going to tell him." Miroku asked Kagome and Inuyasha.
 
"Tomorrow, we'll take him out after school." Inuyasha said.
 
"We can take him to the amusement park." Kagome said.
 
"Sure that sounds like fun." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"Will I'm going to bed." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"I'll go with, See you guys in the morning." Inuyasha told everybody before following Kagome.
 
"Another school day." Rin said, before getting up. Sesshomaru followed close behind, Miroku and Sango went to bed a few minutes after.