InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Life In High School. ❯ Chapter 54: Why all this needed to Happen. Part 2 ( Chapter 54 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclamier : I own nothing, but my own storie line.
 
Chapter 54: Why all this needed to Happen. Part 2
 
Recap:
 
Bankotsu laughed as Miroku left the room, he was left standing there with Jakotsu. "Well that was fun."
 
---------------------
 
Slidering down her body, god he missed this body, placing his left hand on her plump stomach, moving his other hand under her skirt, rubber her inner thigh, running his other hand down from her stomach to join his other hand, looking deep into her eyes as he kissed, sweet yet demanding.
 
"Oh, how I've missed you." He whispered between kisses.
 
"Oh please." Kagome moaned.
"mmmm, Tell me what you want baby." Inuyasha whispered in Kagome's ear, as he sucked on her earlobe.
 
Kagome moved and pushed Inuyasha's hands from under her skirt.
 
"Whats wrong baby."
 
Kagome didn't answered him, but used all her weight to push Inuyasha flate on his back, sitting on her kness, she looked down at him, as he looked a little surprised, his eyes widened a little as she moved closer to him, as she placed her hands on his kness and slowly parted them, as she looked at him the whole time, not taking her eyes off him.
 
spreading his legs as far as she could get then, she crawled between his legs moving her hands to the edge of his pants, moving her fingers slowly as she unbuttoned his pants, then slowly pulled down the zipper.
 
Trying to keep down a moan Inuyasha threw his head letting a moan slip past his lips, as her hands moved over his harden length again, not even out of his pants and she's already making him hard.
 
"God baby." Inuyasha moaned.
 
Kagome smiled up at him. "Come on Inu, tell me what you want." Kagome teased.
 
Inuyasha looked up at Kagome and smirked. Knowing that he rubbed off on her.
 
Kagome unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down as far as she could get them before looking up at Inuyasha telling him to lift his hips. Lifting his hips, Kagome pulled his pants from his body, then moving back up his body to his boxers.
 
Slipping her hand Inside his boxers, she grabbed on to his harden length. Giving him a hard squeeze, Inuyasha threw his head back and moaned, slipping her hand from his boxers, she quickly pulled them from her body, then quickly grabbing on to him again.
 
Inuyasha fell on to his back on the bed, Kagome slowly crawled up his body leaving wet kisses behind her, Inuyasha wrapped her arms around her, slowly moving her body to the side, without hurting her or the baby, pulling her cloths from her body.
 
After removing all cloths from her body, Inuyasha feel back on the bed on his back with Kagome saddling his hips, Inuyasha rubbed his arms up and down her hips, lifting her body from his, he slowly pulled her down on to his harden cock.
 
Kagome braced herself on Inuyasha's chest, rubbing her hands all over his hard sweaty body. "Oh God baby, that feels so good." Kagome moaned, as she left her hips with his. Meeting him trust for trust.
 
Inuyasha smirked as Kagome moaned on top of him, moving tell he was deep as he could get inside of her, Moving her up and down on his harden cock, moaning every time she moved her hips with his.
 
"Cum for me baby." Inuyasha moaned.
 
He didn't have to say more, Kagome screamed as she hit her orgasm, Inuyasha trusted a few more times inside her before he followed her into bliss.
 
Kagome fell on Inuyasah's chest, to tired to hold herself up any more. Inuyasha looked down at the beauty laying on his chest, Inuyasha slowly moved her to that he could slip out of her, moving her so that she could rest on her side, as soon as she was on her side, she wrapped her arms around her stomach. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her shoulders puller her closer to him.
 
It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, he looked down at her again to find her sound to sleep, with her arms wrapped around her, tight in her lovers arms, where the only place in the world where she felt safe.
 
---------------------
 
Miroku and Sango where found sound asleep on the couch watching a movie, Sesshomaru shock his head, as he reached over the love bird and turned the tv off, Turning around and going the way he came, as he walked out of the room he closed the door behind him, as he turned around he ran stright into a small body, catching her before she fell, he wrapped his arms around her waist keeping her on her feet.
 
"Ouch."
 
Sesshomaru slowly pulled away, and quickly looked her over. "Are you ok."
 
He said the rubbed his hands over her plump stomach. Making sure the baby was ok.
 
"Ya, I'm ok." Kagome said as she looked up at Sesshomaru.
 
"You better be, if not my brother would have my head." Sesshomaru said.
 
Turning around with his hands on her lower back, he lead her over to the kitchen and helped her sit down on one of the kitchen stoles.
 
After getting seated at the counter she smiled as she looked up at Sesshomaru. "Thanks."
 
"So speaking of my brother where is he." Sesshomaru asked Kagome.
 
"Oh, he's still in bed." Kagome said with a blush.
 
"Why arn't you with him." Sesshomaru asked.
 
"Bathroom." Kagome whispered. "Now I'm hungry."
 
Sesshomaru turned around and smiled at her. "Now that I can help you with." Sesshomaru told Kagome as he walked around the counter and opened the freezer pulling a pizza from the shelf.
 
Kagome smiled and laughed. "How's everybody doing."
 
Sesshomaru turned on the oven and placed the pizza in the oven, before turned around and looking at her.
 
"Everybody is going good, Miroku and Sango and in bed as well as my brother, as is Rin. The other two are outside."
 
Kagome smiled and looked over her shoulder to the two boys sitting outside talking. She turned around and looked at Sesshomaru before getting down from the stole. "I'll go ask if there hungry as well."
 
Sesshomaru nodded as he watched her walk over to Inuyasha's friends.
 
---------------------
 
Bankotsu and Jakotsu both turned when they heard the door opening.
 
Kagome smiled at both boys before walking over to the table and sitting down with they. "Are you boys hungry."
 
Jakotsu nodded, as did Bankotsu. "Good, Cause Sesshomaru is making pizza."
 
Jakotsu Laughed. "Sesshomaru's making it, then I'm not eatting, he poisned it." Jakotsu told Kagome.
 
"He did not, He won't do that, I'm eatting it." Kagome said, as she wrapped her arms around her stomach.
 
Bankotsu turned and watched Kagome. "So you'r really having Inu's kid."
 
"Yes I am." Kagome told Bankotsu
 
"Is he happy." Bankotsu asked.
 
Before Kagome could answer him, arms wrapped around her. "Ya I am."
 
Bankotsu and Jakotsu looked at Inuyasha as he had his arns wrapped around the Kagome.
 
Inuyasha looked over at his friends, and he kissed Kagome's cheek. "I missed you." He whispered in her ear.
 
Kagome giggled and looked over he shoulder and kissed him on the lips. "Sorry baby but baby needed food."
 
Inuyasha laughed as he placed his hands on her stomach, feeling the baby kicking. "Did you take mommy away from daddy." Inuyasha said.
 
Kagome laughed as she lead more into his chest, Inuyhasha quickly moved around from Kagome to step in front of her to pull her from the chair to sitting down and pulling her on his lap. wrapping his arms around her. "There thats better."
 
Kagome laughed and turned in his arms to kiss him.
 
Sesshomaru walked over to them and placed the pizza down on the table cut and read to serve. "Eat up."
 
Kagome reached over and grabbed a piece and started eating. Inuyasha watched her eat as he rubbed her stomach. "How's my baby's doing."
 
Kagome waited in till her mouth was empty before answering him. "Where doing really good."
 
"Good, I don't know what I would do if I lost one of you." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"Can I ask u something."
 
Both Kagome and Inuyasah turned and looked at Bankotsu. "Sure."