InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my life my thoughts my story ❯ reunited at last ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~~my P.O.V~~~~~

children I want you to meet InuYasha, Kagome, Songo, and Miroku. you already know shippou and kirara.

"HELLO!!!!" yelled out about 20 different voices all at once.

I want you all to go stay with daemon. Tell him to take you back to the cave and i will meet you guys there. jailin, Julius, i want you to stay with me.

"What the fuck is going on?!?!" exclaimed InuYasha

oh shut up, im surprised you don't remember me, or at least recognize my scent!

"Well if you told me who you were then maybe i would remember!!!!!"

i will tell you more about myself later, bout for now i want to spend some time with some old family friends!

Shippou kirara come here and say hello!!!!

Kirara and shippou ran so fast that they nearly knocked me over!

Aw it's so nice to see you after all these years.

"Is it really you Kitsumi?" asked shippou

of course it is, who else do you find walking around "with more than just a couple of kids?"

i replied

shippou gave a full hearted laugh kirara just rolled her eyes and started to purr

Cesar you can hold tamia.

not a second later Cesar (you know my big black stallion) walked through the bushes i picked her up and she started gurgling and cooing like the happy baby she was as i put her on the horses back.

"Awwww she is so KAWAII (cute)!!!!! Kagome cooed.

for the first time i looked over at them and what i saw almost made me pee myself. InuYasha's mouth was wide open, miroku was on the ground twitching, songo had a look of shock on her face and kagome was hanging over InuYasha's shoulders cooing over the baby.

"what...you think all of those kids are mine?

well think again because i am only 16 and i am still a virgin. 6 of those kids are my sisters and the rest were orphaned or abandoned at random villages." i said while checking out my nails.

"OHHHHHH!!!!!!" they all said at once

why don't we go meet daemon and the other kids at the cave so that i can explain what is going on in peace.

"why the fuck should we trust you?" InuYasha screamed

"kirara come here and bring shippou" songo said quietly

"songo u can leave them they are part of my family and InuYasha i m still in shock that you don't remember me considering we were best friends when we were little. in fact i was your only friend and i was only 3!" i screamed in annoyance. Oh by the way i am on my way 2 go see fluffy so if you want to tag along and say hello you are welcome to come.

"Why the fuck would i want to go see sesshomaru and i don't fucking know you damnit!!!!!!!!" screamed InuYasha exasperated.

ok fine if you come then you can understand and possibly remember where the fuck you know me from and if you don't then you will see me more often then you would like and it wont necessarily be on good terms.XD

as me and InuYasha were fighting kagome and the ret of the group were looking back and forth between the 2 of us trying to understand what was going on. all of a sudden kagome burst out laughing. everybody looked over at her and just stared at her like she had grown 5 more heads, then i finally realized what she was laughing about and burst out laughing. this only caused everybody else to become confused so i tried to clam down a little i explained that i was sounding like kagome and that fighting with InuYasha made us seem like little kids and that as a "mother" figure i shouldn't be acting in such a way that i teach my kids to not behave.

it took everybody a min until they too started to laugh at the irony of it all except InuYasha.

after we had reduced our laughter to the occasional giggle i asked InuYasha one last time

"are you and your friends going to come with me?"

"i suppose so but only because i am curious as to where you get the idea that you were my friend and you knew me."

"ok fine then we will leave as soon as i am done dealing with the wolf."

"huh" everybody said

"kouga that jack ass of a wolf is on his way here and he had better be ready for another pounding or atleast death cause he is not escaping here with just a broken arm this time."

2 minutes later we saw kouga whirling come through the bushes of the clearing and stop at the edge. he saw me and the only thing he could mutter was "oh shit!" before i ran as fast as i could and kick him in the gut so hard that he few across the clearing.

"watch your language around my pup wolf"

"your one to fucking talk"

"watch your tongue or it will be the last time you ever use it!!!"

"just let me go see my woman then i will leave"

"you aren't going anywhere until you are living by just a strand of life or dead you bastard, and besides kagome isn't your woman or else she would have already been with you and left InuYasha a long time ago, but she didn't and she wont, therefore she is not your woman and you have no claim over her. "

kouga and everybody else looked over at kagome to see if she would retaliate.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" kagome yelled in irritation.

"see what i mean, you have no reason to live and even if you did i don't care i am still going to kill you.

so now that that is said, sit still so I can beat the shit out of you!!!!!!!!

"that's what you think bitch!!!!!!"

in that second I was towering over him, my bodyweight pinning him to the ground ready to beat his face in.

"I am not considered a bitch to unclean wolves such as yourself, only clean dogs!"

WAM!!!!!! you could hear my punch and the crack of his nose as far as the river flows.

"you are so lucky that tamia needs to be fed now so leave before i get one of the other kids to beat the shit out of you...worse than last time" i said with a smirk

he got up holding his face and ran before InuYasha had the chance to mock him. i walked over to tamia, picked her up and started walking with the other 2 kids at my side.

"come on we must leave now if we want to get to the cave in time to put the kids to bed.

With that we all left.