InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Love ❯ InuYasha's Betrayal ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha. Alright! Okay.

My Love

Chapter One: InuYasha's Betrayal

'How could you do this to me InuYasha? Why did you betray me like this? How can you love Kikyo instead of me? After everything we been through together, and all the hard work we went to gather the shards. I always stayed by your side through the good times and bad. I shown care for you, made sure that your were never alone again. You never knew how much I loved you. But still that wasn't enough, you had be with that Bitch instead! Why Inuyasha?'

Kagome continue running through the trees of InuYasha's Forest. Small trickles of tears were pouring upon her pale face. She started to sweat and it look like she been running a marathon. But she continued to run, even though Kagome had no clue where she was going. All she wanted to do was run, and keep on running. Feeling weak her legs begin to give out, and tripped over a tree root in the way. Her body made full contact to the ground making her clothes dirty in the process.

'You said that you loved me, and protect me. Nothing but a foul trick you played upon me. It was all a lie wasn't it, Inuyasha?'

~*Flashback*~

"Sango, have you seen InuYasha anywhere?"

"I just saw him go out of the hut a few minutes ago. To me he seemed to be leaving in hurry."

"Thanks Sango. I'll just see what's up with him."

"Alright. Just be careful."

"I will. Bye!"

"Bye!"

Kagome slowly walk out the hut. She figured the InuYasha will at the God Tree sulking as usual. Until something that caught her eye. Long, silver snakelike demons carrying white orbs of light came pass her eyes. 'Wait! Those are Kikyo's Soul Stealers, and that means..... InuYasha!' Her worst fears wear being alone of knowing InuYasha would go to Hell with Kikyo. 'Please be alright InuYasha.'

~*Meanwhile*~

We see two figures intimately close in a tight embrace near the God tree above. The light of the full moon reflected on the couple. And if you guessed right? Kikyo and Inuyasha. BINGO! You win the prize!

"Tell me Inuyasha do you love that reincarnation of mine more than me?"

"Kikyo......"

"I knew it, InuYasha you love that copy more than me."

"....."

"Come with me Inuyasha, come with me to Hell so we can forget this whole thing. It will only be me and you for all eternity."

"I can't Kikyo. I still have to collect the remaining shards of the Shikon jewel."

"Then I can wait, I'll wait till your done collecting the shards then you must fulfill your promise to me. But what of the girl?"

"Kagome will probably stay in her era after the quest is over, and I will go to Hell with you, just as I promised."

Kikyo smiled darkly, then leaned closer to him, placing her arms around his neck. The dead miko leaned into his ear and whispered. "I will always love you InuYasha. Your life belongs to me and no one else will have you." She passionately kissed Inuyasha on the lips waiting for him to kiss back. A surprised reaction appeared upon InuYasha's face but it didn't long for him to kiss back with the equal amount of passion. From behind the trees it didn't take long for Kagome to listen to every word of the conversation.

A very shocked expression appeared from her pale face. Tears began pouring out her dark brown eyes, dropping to the ground. She would never expected feel this kind of betrayal. Especially from InuYasha, the person she cared, trusted, and more importantly loved. She never really felt for someone like this. It wasn't some little school girl crush or a never knowing love between a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship. It was pure love she felt for him. Kagome's heart was instantly shattered just like the Shikon no Tama itself fifty years ago. Except all the shards of it just went down the drain, forever gone.

'That traitor!'

"How could you Inuyasha?"

Kagome appeared from behind the trees with tears slowly falling from her face. Inuyasha look into her deep chocolate brown eyes to see pain, sadness, sorrow, hurt, betrayal, and anger. With tons of other emotions that can't be explain.

`She looks so sad…Is this how she looks whenever I see Kikyo?' Inuyasha thought.

Trying to hold back those tears of sorrow and hurt. She could let him see her cry…not now…not ever again. Not after this… Kagome leaned on the tree where she was hiding, the realization of this moment took it's toll on her.

"Kagome, Are you alright?" Inuyasha ran down to her.

"Stop the lies….," Kagome said shakily.

"What?"

"Stop the damn lies!" Kagome turned her head towards InuYasha, and looked at him darkly. But she couldn't hold it in any longer. When he reached to her, she let him have it.

"YOU JERK!" She slammed her hands against his chest.

"Huh?" Inuyasha sat down with her.

"WHY? WHY? Why the Hell you keep doing this to me!? You just don't get it! Do you?! You're always with Kikyo, leaving me always alone, and keep on expecting me to forgive you! Which leaves me with NOTHING BUT A BROKEN HEART!" She began crying again and pounding her fist into his chest again.

He closed his eyes. `I deserve this.'

"But hey! You love her and would rather be with her than with me. ME! Someone who is alive, who loves you for who you are, not what you would be. Who loves you despite how many times you've broken my heart. WHY are you doing this to me? I don't know why I bother with you anyway. All you do is give me false hope then rip my heart out! Then leave me for A DAMN PILE OF DIRT AND CLAY!"

Her eyes locked on with his, a moment of eternity seemed, to pass by. He could see the years of pains and hurt following through them. All her strength left her in that instant and she broke into sobs again.

"I HATE YOU!" she yelled into his face.

He closed his eyes again, his heart breaking into a million pieces but knowing she was saying it out of her own torment.

She couldn't take it anymore. Kagome pushed InuYasha out of her way, as she walked slowly from the area. She'd be damned if she was going to stay and watch Kikyo rip him away from her again. InuYasha got up and walked to Kagome grabbing her arm roughly.

"Kagome I can explain."

"Let me go?!" Kagome turned her head angrily to face InuYasha. Trying to yank her arm away from InuYasha's grasp.

"Just listen to me, Damn it!"

"No! And for the last time. LET ME GO!"

"Kagome, I won't let go till you listen to me."

"I'm warning you InuYasha." Kagome said in a dangerous voice.

"I'm not letting you go, Kagome."

A strong, sudden breeze whirled around the two. Kagome's eyes slowly began to turn from a dark chocolate brown to an electric blue. Inuyasha backed away from her as she began to give off waves of power that surged from her body. The earth beneath him started to shake with the power that was coming out of her body. The visible aura around her changed from a soft blue, to a fearsome black-blue that crackled around her.

"Kagome? What are you doing?!"

Kagome came out of her trance, her eyes returned to normal.

"SIT!"

The rosary around InuYasha's neck glowed a VERY bright red. Forcing his body to meet his best friend the ground. But due to Kagome's anger, the force of the rosary must of made the crater deeper than normal. Without looking back she ran deeper into InuYasha's Forest. Not even noticing the victorious smirk on the dead Kikyo's face.

~*End Flashback*~

Kagome slowly lifted herself from the ground. 'How could I be so stupid? So blind? I should of known it would never work out with me and InuYasha. If I figured this out sooner, I wouldn't have to feel the pain, and sadness I'm feeling right now. InuYasha cares Kikyo and only Kikyo, not me. But am I really just copy? What am I thinking? I shouldn't compare myself to her. If InuYasha doesn't love me, I'll just deal. If only I wasn't so weak I could the shards on my own. Wait! I'm sensing someone very close!'

"Come out! I know you been following me! Show yourself!" She yelled, trying to muster up her courage.

A blue hooded figure then appeared from behind the trees. The body shape of the mystery person was obviously a female. Kagome could clearly see the bluish-gray aura flaming from her body. As it if was alive itself. 'Man! This woman is packing some immensely strong powers! I hope she's not one of Naraku's incarnations to come here and kill me!'

"Do you want to grow stronger Kagome?"

"What?"

"Do you want to grow stronger Kagome?" The mysterious woman repeated.

"Who are you exactly? What do you want from me?" Kagome demanded.

"I will tell you all your answers. But first, you must follow me."