InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ MY MATE[MY GIRL] ❯ 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
My Mate, My girl

Chapter five

By Kagome_13

Disclaimer: Don’t own Inuyasha

Here is chapter four of my mate, my girl. I wrote this while watching the O.C. So I hope you like this chapter. SO please Read and Reviews.

Bye
Kagome

Today the dog people were preparing a wedding. Instead of the wedding for the eldest son, this wedding was for the youngest son and his bride-to-be.

Eric and Kaoru were angry at that daughter choice for her husband. Kaoru tried to talk her daughter out of the wedding.

“How do you know he love you.’’ said Kaoru as she followed her daughter around the village.

“I know he does that why he wish to marry.’’ said Kagome

“I know, but I really don’t know this boy, and he is very different from us.’’ said Kaoru as she looked a hold of her daughter’s hand

“I know that you worry about me, mama. But I love him.’’ said Kagome as she patted her mother’s hand in comfort.

Kaoru signed at her attempt to make her daughter change her in daughter’s mind about this boy was fertile.

“What can I do help?’’ asked Kaoru

Kagome smiled as her of mother offand to help her.

“Okay, you can come with me to see my dress.’’ said Kagome as she and her mother walked to Keade’s hut.

Once Kagome and her mother got to the hut. Kaoru got to meet Inuyasha’s mother.

“Hello, I’m Megumi. I’m Inuyasha’s mother.’’ said the beautiful woman

“Nice to meet you, I’m Kagome’s mother.’’ said Kaoru as she smiled at the woman

“Well let Kagome in her dress.’’ said Megumi as she grabbed a white dress and start to help Kagome in the dress.

Eric Higurashi was with the men. He was with his soon-to-be-son-in-law. He had met both Inuyasha’s father and brother. Inuyasha’s family s all seems to be good and decant people. Even if the came from different background. Eric realize that his daughter love this man.

So Eric decided to step back and let his daughter live her life, with these people. SO Eric told Inuyasha to be good to his daughter, other way he will have a mean father-in-law chasing after him. Inuyasha smiled at the old man remark.
“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt her.’’ Inuyasha said

To Be Continued….

I hope you like this chapter. Please everyone read my Inuyasha story called Inuyasha The Ape man. SO yeah I love email and reviews. So bye

Bye
Kagome