InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Obsession ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok I have chapter three up today only because my best's friend wants me to update right away. So here it is lol all shiny a new. ~I wonder if it has that new smell to it to.
 
 
Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha. I wonder if I can make any money off of pimping Miroku though lol.
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
 
 
Is it ok to skip the greetings, and get right to the point?
 
 
 
Inuyasha really couldn't help him self, she was way to tempting. He only registered wanting to throw her on the desk and fuck her senseless. So he didn't even realize he was kissing her until he felt her tongue slid across his bottom lip.
 
Kagome didn't understand why Inuyasha started to kiss her but she went with the flow. Kagome slightly moaned when she felt Inuyasha nip at her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she obeyed, letting him explore.
 
Inuyasha French kissed Kagome as his hands acted alone. His left hand wondered down the bottom of her shirt, and slowly lifted it up, as his other hand slid up her thigh.
 
Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha's neck and pulled him closer.
 
Inuyasha's hand made it up to her thong and he slowly slid two fingers across her neither lips. Kagome pulled away from Inuyasha to catch her breath when she fingered out what he was doing.
 
“Inuyasha” Kagome moaned as she felt his fingers slid into her tight passage way.
 
Inuyasha leaned in close to kagome as he licked her ear lobe and whispered, “Tell me what you want.”
 
Kagome gathered what sanity she had left and whispered back into Inuyasha's ear. “The second bell rang two minutes ago and your second mod students will be here.” Kagome bit Inuyasha ear lobe playfully and hopped off the desk, grabbed her binder and walked out.
 
Inuyasha stared at the door when he noticed students flowing in. He quickly sat behind his desk to hide the happiness that Ms. Higurshi bestowed upon him.
 
“Ok students.” Inuyasha spoke to his class about what they would be doing. But his mind was on other things like, Kagome and what the hell happened. ~ If that girl tells her father, I'll be kicked out of this school~ Damn Inuyasha thought to himself.
 
Kagome walked down the hall as she thought about what she did with Mr. Tasho ~ I don't want to get him fired like Kouga Tensi.~
 
.Flash back.
 
Kagome was a junior at the time and she was still hanging out with sango. They got a new teacher that year for science. His name was Mr. Tensi. A lot of girls were said how Mr. Tensi would admire how beautiful they were.
 
Kagome didn't think much of it until her friend Sango came crying to her one night at her home.
 
“Kagome” Sango spoke as she sat on her friend's bed with red eyes from crying. “You know how I got detention today in Mr. Tensi class?”
 
Kagome wiped some tears from sango face and nodded. “Yeah I know”
 
“Well he came onto me, telling me he would pass me in his class if I fucked him.”
 
Kagome looked at Sango in disbelief. “Sango did you tell anybody other than me?”
 
Sango rubbed her eyes. “Nope and you can't say anything ok.”
 
Kagome nodded but new what she would do. “Kouga will pay for this!”
 
.End of flash back
 
Kagome sighed as she finished up her day at school. “This with inuyasha is just an attraction right?” Kagome asked her self as she got into her car and headed home. She wondered what would happen tomorrow when she had second mod free.
 
 
So many things could happen but you will have to read and find out what I mean. I just wanted to thank my reviewers and my friend who edits my stories.
 
 
Read Enjoy and Review
Jennyxoox