InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Obsession ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update. But I'm back with a new chapter. Thanks for the reviews; I hope this story becomes a hit lol. If not then oh well I like it lol.
 
 
“Speaking”
~Thought~
 
 
Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha….But I can always wish I did
 
 
Kagome yawned as she stood up and walked towards her bathroom. ~I wonder what today will hold with me and Inuyasha?~
 
 
Inuyasha rushed to put on his shirt and tie. ~God I hope Kagome is there at school today…I have to talk to her about yesterday.~ Inuyasha thought to him self as he ran out of the house to get to school on time.
 
 
Kagome smiled as she met up with Sango in the parking lot. “Hey sango, what's up?”
 
Sango smiled at Kagome as she inclined her arm with Kagomes. “Nothing is up…Just mad to be at school again I'm starting to wish summer would come again, so kagome?”
 
Kagome hit sangos shoulder lightly. “If this is about Inuyasha I'm not telling you what happened.”
 
“Ok I see how it is.”Sango huffed and told Kagome that she had to get to her first class right away.
 
~Poor Sango she should have studied if she new they were giving pop quizzes on Tuesdays.” Kagome was pulled out of her thoughts when she walked into the school.” Kagome was daydreaming about yesterday's event when she walks by Inuyasha class room, and was pulled in.
 
“Kagome I have to talk to you about yesterday.” Inuyasha would have kept talking but he saw what Kagome was wearing and lost it. Kagome had on a tight red tank top with a short black skirt on.
 
“Inuyasha you were saying?” Kagome spoke as she watched Inuyasha drool a little.
 
“Um yea….I don't want to lose my job so can we forget about yesterday, and I promise it won't ever happen again?”
 
Kagome smiled as she walked closer to Inuyasha. “Really Mr. Tasho you don't want what we did yesterday to ever happen again? Kagome pouted as she stood face to face with Inuyasha now.
 
~God that's hot when she call me by my last name.~ “Um yea” Inuyasha spoke slowly re thinking why he didn't want to see her again. ~You can lose your job and maybe never teach again!~ Inuyashas mind screamed at him.
 
 
Kagome smiled, “Mr. Tasho I think you're lying, you know you want me…and I want you so why can't we keep playing with each other, Know one will find out.”
 
Inuyasha bent his head down and pressed his lips to hers, he licked her bottom lip and Kagome opened on Inuyashas command.
 
Inuyasha ran his hands down Kagome's back; he lifted up her skirt, and picked Kagome up by her ass.
 
Kagomne moaned when she felt Inuyasha lift her.
 
Inuyasha sate down at his desk chair, and let Kagome sit in his lap.
 
Kagome broke the kiss and smiled. “Inuyasha I have to get to class ill play with you latter. Kagome hopped up and walked out of the door before inuyasha could get a word in.
 
~Dame her I really need to stop this, It's like she has a hold on me~ Inuyasha thought as heard the class come in.
 
Kagome smiled at her self as she headed to science. ~Poor Inuyasha, I'll tell you when I'm done playing with you.
 
 
There its some what short but next chapter will be a long one with a full lemon sceane. I can't wait lol. Review and tell me what yah think. Bye
 
 
~Jenny xoox~