InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only ❯ Authors Note ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My One and Only Authors Notes

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the crew haven't we've been through this enough times already. But I do own the Vixen so back off!

Hey Everyone Author's Note sorry if you thought this was an update. But this is some information so you can understand the story better. And this will answer some of the questions that some people have asked me when you've reviewed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are the Vixens names, animals, and special powers!

(These are listed from oldest to youngest)

Name Animal Power Weapon

Rin Dog Healing Sword

Ebony Wolf Sight Glaive

Irina Dolphin Water Spear

Abigail Cat Fire Sword

Sayo Raven Invisibility Staff

Naila Fawn Earth Staff

Kara Tiger Telepathic Hiraikotsu

Tania Lion Teleportation Crossbow

Grace Polar Bear Love Crossbow

Yura Hare Speed Glaive

Sakura Mustang Light Archery

Kagata Cougar Shape Shifting Gas

Sakuya Eagle Air Gas

Naomie Chimpanzee Revival Hiraikotsu

Kagome Fox Miko Archery

(Telepathic)

I gave Kagome two powers because when Sesshomaru found her she already had her miko powers, so he wanted to give her something from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you come up with the idea for Vixen in your story?

When I first came upon Fanfiction.net I was only a reviewer. In most of the stories between any men and Kagome, I would always see phrases like "How could this Vixen be so powerful." And that sparked my imagination, that women could be strong with powers, and yet has the powers to transform into a specific animal. Most of us know Vixen also means female Fox.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was it easy picking out the powers, names, and weapons for the Vixen?

Absolutely not, it took me two hours just to figure out which would be best the best name, and would their power go with them. I might change some of their powers as the story progresses I'm not sure yet though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will there be some lemons in the story?

I have never written a lemon before, but I hope to in this story. So basically if I feel I can write a good lemon for the story, and I'm in the right mood then the answer is yes. But I will not promise anything though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did you make Inuyasha so OOC?

I'm sorry for all you Inu-Chan fans out there! But it fit with the mood of the story; remember I told you that each Vixen was taken in abused by the ones that they love, or their villages. Most of you thought though in Chapter 2 Kagome did a great job on all the Sits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So will there be the pitter-patter of little paws in the story?

Maybe, I can't tell you for sure because that will ruin the story! But keep an eye out who knows 15 Vixen they're bound to come into heat sooner or later. Poor Sesshy, and his hormones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's all for now I'll try and update as soon as possible, but my puppy isn't feeling well today. Let me know what you think of the stories and voice some suggestions. Stay cool ~Shell