InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only ❯ Sping time, Rins problem ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My One and Only

Disclaimer: Come on people you should know by now I don't own Inuyasha, and I don't hold any claim to it. But I do own the Vixen except for Rin and Kagome.

Hey everyone sorry it took so long, I've been very busy but unfortunately this is not a lemon chapter. WAIT HOLD THE TOMATOES! I'm working on the next chapter and the chapter after that and I want to upload them at the same time. Please forgive me. But I made sure I added tons of fluff. Also I'm sorry about not putting any shout outs this time but I'll try next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Sesshomaru walked back to his castle he looked at the sleeping Vixen in his arms. `Soon Kagome, soon enough you will belong to me, permanently.' Kagome snuggled deeper into his chest, dreaming of the wonderful things in life such as her lord, and master. (A/N: Ok some of you didn't like the idea of Kagome calling Sesshomaru master. I'm sorry; I'm all for women's rights, but in a way he owns her. Sesshomaru does consider her to be an equal, but since he takes care of her.)

"Kagome, wake up" Sesshomaru nuzzled her neck "Sesshomaru-sama, where are we." Kagome asked sleepily. Sesshomaru chuckled lightly "We are home, my little fox." Kagome looked around and sure enough they were standing in the courtyard of Sesshomaru's castle. As Kagome looked around at the familiar surroundings a tiny sakura petal drifted, and landed on Kagome's face. Kagome smiled brightly and spoke softly "Sesshomaru it's spring, at long last." Sesshomaru smiled, "Indeed Kagome, it is almost one year since you came, and lived with us." Kagome smiled and wrapped her tiny arms around Sesshomaru's neck, and placed a tiny kiss on his cheek. Smiling lightly he lowered his head to nuzzle her neck. (A/N: You noticed how I love to have Sesshomaru nuzzle, necks I don't know it's my trademark to have Sesshomaru nuzzle necks.)

This sent chills up Kagome's spine, as Sesshomaru caught hold of her chin looking into her beautiful gray blue eyes, he placed a deep kiss on her lips. "I'll call for you later Kagome." Sesshomaru said walking away. Kagome was angered by this gesture. `What am I some whore, how could he turn me on like this, and then just walk away.' If only Kagome knew what was going through Sesshomaru's mind at that moment. `Kami if I would of stayed there a moment longer, I would of taken her there.' Sesshomaru thought to himself walking to his chambers `No I must make her first time, as pleasurable as possible.' Sesshomaru knew since she was a virgin, it would cause her pain. `But she was right it is springtime, mating season is here, this season I expect pups from my Vixen.' (A/N: I know it sounds like a sports thing, but think about it Sesshomaru has no heirs, he now sort of has a heart, and he wants to start a family.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshomaru stopped when he was inside his castle, and noticed his oldest Vixen was walking by grumbling something about how village men shouldn't have eyes or hands. "Rin" Sesshomaru said "Hai Sesshomaru-sama!" Rin jumped from not noticing her lord standing there. Walking over to Rin Sesshomaru placed a hand on her sholdier and looked into her eyes. "Rin, spring is here!" Rin nodded, knowing what he meant. "When, will yo..!" "When each of them comes into heat." Sesshomaru cut her off. "I shall be claiming Kagome tonight for the first time, would you prepare her please." "Hai Sesshomaru-sama" Rin bowed in respect, and turned to leave.

Before she left Sesshomaru grabbed a hold of her arm and turned her to face him. Placing a clawed hand under her chin and lifting it slightly "You have no need to worry Rin, you are my oldest Vixen, and I care deeply about you." "Tell me what's bothering you." Rin sighed a bit "Are you worried, about the other Vixen, and their training." Sesshomaru asked. "It's not that Sesshomaru-sama." Sesshomaru lifted an elegant eyebrow "I feel that I'm looked down upon, when I go to the villages." "Rin, what happened?" Sesshomaru raking his claws up and down her arms gently, sending shivers down her spin. Placing her hands on his chest "It's not about what happens, but when ever I go to the village, I'm feared by the women, the men look at me as if I'm some whore and try to feel me up, and the children are the only ones that actually treat me normal." Sesshomaru chuckled lightly "Rin, you were never really the people person, even as a child." Rin sighed, "I know but it's weird watching the children that love to play, and treat me normal, grow into the adults that fear or look at me funny, then watching them pass on, and the whole cycle starts again." Sesshomaru wrapped his arms around Rin "It's called the cycle of life, if you weren't immortal, then you would of passed through that cycle many times already."

Rin smiled "I know thank you Sesshomaru-sama." Rin started to leave again, but was stopped by Sesshomaru by him pulling her into a deep hug, "Rin, you being my oldest Vixen, you shall also bear my heir, if that's alright by you?" Rin looked up with tears in her eyes, and wrapped her arms around him "Nothing would pleased me more." Sesshomaru smiled a toothy grin and placed a kiss on her temple. "I better go prepare Kagome." Rin said walking away "Oh, Sesshomaru, go easy on her." Sesshomaru chuckled a bit. "Why Rin, you don't think she could go as long as you did?" Sesshomaru smiled "After all three days straight with very few breaks, and interruptions if I recall correctly, is a bit harsh. Rin blushed a deep red, "What can I say you were full of energy, all those centuries ago." Rin said walking out of the room. `Note to self: Go for record, during mating with Rin' Sesshomaru thought to himself smirking devilish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey everyone I know I promised a lemon please forgive me I had to cut this chapter short. I'm going to try, and update tomorrow, or ASAP. I did make this chapter have a lot of fluff. I want to thank everyone for reviewing. Your comments mean the world to me. Keep R&R and I promise you a lemon. Another thing for those of you who aren't comfortable with lemons I'm going to try and update the chapter after that at the same time. Stay cool Ja Ne ~ShellBabe