InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret Mate ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 3
 
 
 
The next day my mate orders the people in the castle to leave the area between my side of the castle and were his rooms are so that I can be moved there. Kagome is still to be my personal servant and she is glad to know she will also be helping out when the pup comes. She is so excited about the new pup and now I have two people smothering me like I am made of glass. Kagome's room will be down the hall from ours incase I need something if my mate is gone I can call her. My mate escorts me to his rooms which I still haven't changed since the day I mated with him. We have set the day of the presenting for four day away so that we will have time to get ready and invitation have already been sent out for every who is important to come. I am kind of excited and scared that I finally get to meet the people Sesshomaru talks about. I wonder if some will know me and if they do remember me.
 
I have always been in the western lord's castle since I can remember my mom used to work in the kitchens and sometimes would clean the rooms of the castle. My mother mated with a demon but he was soon killed after she bore me and this castle was the only place that would take her in. My mom had her own room like every servant did in the castle and that is where I stayed most of the time when I was younger that was until I could help out. Then I would help mother with some of her chores. She died when I was young maybe about 11 years old. The other older women would take care of me and I soon took over my mother's job. It was later when I was 17 that I would out side weeding the garden when some filthy demon came upon me speaking something about heat and mating. I didn't know what was going on no one had told me about my heat cycle or about mating and they just kept touching me in places they shouldn't and saying how pretty I was for a boy when Sesshomaru had came behind them and killed them right in front of my face. Sesshomaru looked at me and said, “You should stay away from other demon during your heat cycle if you don't want to be mated with.” I looked at him for awhile still shocked then asked what a heat cycle was and what was mating. He looked a little surprised but didn't ask why I didn't know and told me all about heat cycles and how they make other demons want to mate with you because of the smell you give off and what mating was. When he was done telling me about this he left after patting me on the head and turning away. I caught up to him and asked him what his name was and he told me I was shocked that I was talking to the prince of the demon lord and told him that he wasn't as cold hearted as everyone says and he said, “everything is not what it seems.” I asked him if he would come and visit me sometime and how I get tired of talking with just the servants sometime and he agreed. That is how we meet and soon after we mated.
 
I stayed in the room while Sesshomaru went to get the robes maker to make me a new set of robes for the presenting. When the robe maker was done we finally agreed upon an ice blue material and will have dark blue around the sleeves and the collar. It took two days for the robes to be made and in that time I was introduced to the rest of the servants incase I may need something. Some of the servants I still remembered from when I used to work here I could tell they remembered me too but didn't want to say anything disrespect us. I most likely will come back just to talk to them it has been a long time since I have seen them and we have a lot to catch up on. I spent most of my time traveling the castle remembering all the passages and corridors in the castle. By the time the presenting came around I was a nervous wreck. What if the other lords don't like me or what if they don't like the fact that I am a guy and try to over through Sesshomaru. I was dressed in the formal robes the robe maker made waiting in the room until my mate came to get me. When he finally came to get me he could tell that I was nervous and tried to calm me down. “Don't be nervous they will all love you and you should never show anyone that you are afraid because they use it to their advantage. Now lets go so I can finally show them that I have the most wonderful mate in the world.” I smiled shyly at him as we walked the halls leading to the ballroom where I was being presented. We stopped at the door and my mate looked at me. “Are you sure you want to do this?” “Yes” “Okay now show them why I made you my mate.” He opened the door and I could here that the whole room went silent.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AN: I hope you liked the new chapter sorry I haven't been updating lately but I hit writers block and my mom had to help me so review and tell me how you like it.
^ _ ^