InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Secret Mate ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Chapter 8
 
 
 
Kaede worked hard with trying to save the unborn pups within Inuyasha. She had herbs brought to her by Kagome and she sat by Inuyasha on the bed as she mixed her concoctions that would hopefully spare Lord Sesshomaru and his mate grief over the death of their pups. As the hours, progressed Sesshomaru kept watch over his mate worrying about his life and the life of their pups. Inuyasha moaned as he went through pains and fevers but soon he finally fell asleep thanks to one of Kaede's remedy. He continued to moan in his medicine-induced sleep. After hours and hours of trying everything that Kaede could think to save them Inuyasha finally stopped Moaning in pain and his fever went down. She checked on the pups from the outside as well as from within and was relieved to fine them surviving just fine.
 
“My lord your mate has finally calmed down and the pups are doing fine. I think they might have just been traumatized and reacted badly. Ye may take him back to your room or you may leave him here with me in the sick room. If ye decide to move him do so carefully. “Kaede collected her things and returned them to their rightful spot as Lord Sesshomaru thought about what he wanted to do. “I think it would be better if Inuyasha stay here incase something else may happen you will already be here to help. Just notify me when Inuyasha awakens.” “Aye I shall inform ye right away.” Sesshomaru left the room after kissing Inuyasha on the head to go find that wolf that started this the wolf that put his mate and pups in danger.
 
Sesshomaru stormed down the hall and if anybody had been in the way I'm sure they would have run in fright from the look in Sesshomaru's eyes. When Sesshomaru finally reached Lord Kouga's room, he marched into the room. Kouga and Ayame were sitting on the bed talking. Sesshomaru raced to Kouga, grabbed him by the neck, and growled out, “I hope you are prepared to die because these are going to be your last seconds of life.” Sesshomaru squeezed harder and he could see Kouga's face turning red and then blue. Ayame was trying to talk some since into Sesshomaru but it didn't seem to be working until she mentioned Inuyasha. “You know Inuyasha wouldn't want you to kill Kouga just because of an accident. He wouldn't want you to throw away a friendship over something simple like an accident.” Sesshomaru loosened his grip gradually then finally let Kouga go.
 
Kouga gasped trying to get air into his lungs as be backed away from Sesshomaru. “I hope you know that your little accident almost cost me my unborn pups.” Ayame answered him since Kouga was finding it hard to breath let alone speak. “And for that he is sorry but he had no clue that Inuyasha was pregnant.” “We were going to tell everyone when he started to show.” To Ayame it seemed like Lord Sesshomaru was letting his stoic mast down but then he turned away from them. “I think I will retire for tonight I have had a very hard day today.”
 
Sesshomaru started to leave when Ayame called out, “wait, are Inuyasha and the pups doing okay.” Sesshomaru turned back around with is mask firmly in place and said, “They are doing fine but as for Inuyasha we shall see when he finally awakens.” When Sesshomaru went to turn around that is when Kouga finally decided to say something. “For what its worth I'm sorry about what happened and if there is anyway I can repent for what I did just tell me.” Sesshomaru nodded his head in a way as to say he accepted his apology and then left the room.
 
When Sesshomaru finally got to his room, he laid down on the bed and finally let his mask fall completely as he thought about the day's events and right before he fell asleep you could see a single tear fall from the corner of his eye. It ran down his cheek to land softly on the pillow he was laying on.
 
Sesshomaru awoke to hands shaking his shoulder. He pretended to be asleep so that he might figure out who this person is why their still trying to awaken him. As soon as he recognized the scent, he leaped up and pushed the other person into the bed. “You shouldn't be up and walking around you need to lie down.” Inuyasha crossed his arms and said, “You sound just like Kaede. I'm fine I feel fine and I don't feel like lying in bed all day.” “Well you are going to lay in bed all day for at least today and maybe tomorrow I will let you out of bed.” “Oh and how are you going to get me to stay in bed?” “Well I was thinking of putting a guard in here but since you want to sneak away I think I will just have to stay in here with you.” Sesshomaru said while leaning over and kissing Inuyasha on the lips gently. “Is that so but how will you stay entertained?” “Oh I'll find a way.”
 
Sesshomaru kissed Inuyasha repeatedly until he calmed down and lay on the bed completely so that Sesshomaru can have his wicked way with him completely. “Oh and just because I am letting you have your wicked way with me right now does not mean this argument is over now please continue where you left off.” And Sesshomaru did oh boy did he. He did so loud enough for everyone on their side of the castle could hear it.
 
 
 
 
An: I hope you liked it. It took everything in me to make this chapter work in some sort of way. Well review and tell me what you think. ^_^