InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Sex is a Killer ❯ A guilty pleasure. ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome had been to the Taisho manor several times the following week regarding the preparations of the gala. Everything was perfect, of course. When regarding her work Kagome was a perfectionist, the tent turned out beautifully. She was pleased to have successfully avoided all three of the Taisho men, but thoroughly enjoyed conversing with Izayoi. Izayoi was a gorgeous human woman who had married Toga after Sesshomaru's mother's death, she explained to Kagome she has ever fully been accepted by Sesshomaru for this reason. Her pin straight hair was a rich chocolate brown that ended just below her shoulders and her eyes were a stunning olive green shade. She had beauty and brains, her knowledge rivaled many university professors and for this reason Kagome admired her and respected her. “Kagome dear, will you be attending the gala tonight?” Izayoi said sweetly touching one of the delicate petals adorning the outstanding bouquets.
 
“I feel after all this hard work it would be a waste,” Kagome's rich laugh echoed through the tent. “I suppose so,” She started her perfectly sculpted eyebrows knitted in frustration. “There is one place I must be before the time. I will be a bit late.”
 
“Oh dear don't you worry! Take your time; I'm sure Toga wouldn't mind. He's really eager to see you after designing this marvelous gala. It's going to be absolutely splendid!” If Izayoi was one thing, she was definitely an optimist. She absolutely adored formal events such as these; Kagome admired her ability to be so blatantly happy. It was almost addicting. Kagome's phone rang during Izayoi's conversation with her, she waited politely for her to finish before she answered her blackberry.
 
“Kagome Higurashi. Yes,” the voice mumbled on the other while Kagome nodded every once in a while. Kagome made an effort to keep two phones to avoid confusion. Her blackberry was strictly business, that number was given out to the several services she uses regarding preparations such as catering, flowers, etc. and few important business clientele and employees. Her iphone however was used for social purposes, well as social as Kagome can get. “Change the appetizer to a light apple and walnut salad and its perfect. Ok. Yes we will be serving at 9:30 sharp; I don't want the same crap you pulled at the presidential dinner. Great, bye.” Kagome looked at the time, 6:00; she had to be at Tassel's in two hours. Shit. “Izayoi I have to run, but I shall see you tonight.” With that she swiftly exited to her car.
 
What a unique girl…Izayoi thought happily has she released the petal of the flower she was holding and went in search for her mate.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
“Fuck Miroku these events are such bullshit. Let's skip,” Inuyasha looked at his best friend of 16 years with much hope gleaming in his golden eyes. The puppy dog eyes, damnit he knew he wouldn't be able to resist that. So instead Miroku settled for closing his eyes and falling back on Inuyasha's couch.
 
“You know we can't. Your dad will kill us. This is extremely important to him.”
 
“The old man won't notice there are gong to be 200 people there tonight, come on Miroku you always back me up.”
 
Miroku wiped his hand over his face in frustration. He just doesn't get it does he. “Inuyasha, everyone important will be there. You need to make a name for yourself. You can't expect to just live off of Daddy's money and be the shitster of the business world. Your father will disown you; you need to present yourself as being serious and committed in his company. If he disowns you then Kikyo won't be able to go on her extravagant shopping sprees which mean you would be spending a LOT more time with her and no more sexy lingerie.” Inuyasha's eyes opened widely, his mouth continued to open and close as if you say something but was quickly discarded. Suddenly his eyes lit up, reminded Miroku of a four year old on his birthday. Oh god.
 
“How about we go late!” It was a brilliant idea, go have a little fun, get a few drinks in your system, smoke a few joints, and then go suffer at the party. At least half your night would be fun.
 
“Inuyasha…” he began but was quickly cut off.
 
“There's a new strip club, Tassels.” Getting straight to the point, the moment he said `strip club' Miroku's eyes resembled Inuyasha's. Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “We'll just go for an hour.”
 
“Yes.” Was Miroku's simple answer.
 
“Yes?”
 
“We. Are. Going. Inuyasha. To the bank!” His first words were daggers flown fiercely towards Inuyasha, there was no more questioning about it. They were going. Miroku made the Superman flying stance and sprinted out of the house into his silver Porsche.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
“Of course I'm going Sango; I'm just not feeling very well. I'll come a bit later.” Kagome lied through her teeth. She had become good at it, lying that is. It came with the job, along with several other necessities that she would rather not mention to people. She pulled on a pair of tight black leather leggings, she found it very erotic not wearing underwear, and it was a necessity for such tight clothing. She threw on a gold sequin spaghetti strap top that hung loosely on her and ended right below her hips. Pulling on her black Gucci stilettos that she wears specifically for occasions such as these, she added her smoking black eye make up making her exotic blue eyes beam. She whispered an incantation under her breath transforming her midnight tresses into light brown waves cascading down her back. She looked in the mirror confirming she looked hot and then grabbed the keys to her charcoal 2010 Suzuki V-Storm 650.
 
She sped through the streets dodging cars, if she wasn't as busy as it was Kagome would have considered racing as a profession. Or maybe a guilty pleasure on the weekends for some cash, although she had plenty she thoroughly enjoyed winning regardless what the competition was. The club was packed; it was a relatively new strip club called Tassels that was very highly recommended. It was particularly difficult to get into unless you had the money, or the connections. Kagome had both, however tonight was simply work. She walked up to the entrance when the bouncer stopped her.
 
“Sorry lady you can't go in there.” His voice was gruff, and he was massive. Clearly the dim-whit chose a fitting profession.
 
“Indigo. I'm working tonight.” Her smooth voice was arctic, so cold it set his body on fire. He shivered and looked at his clipboard before moving to let her through the door. Idiot. The music was good; SexyBack by Justin Timberlake was playing the sensual words seeping into the minds of the patrons their eyes glued to the stage where two girls were dancing erotically with each other. She made her way to the back, stated her stage name and was told to wait there for she would be next on.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Inuyasha made there way into the club their eyes glued to the scarcely dressed waitresses parading themselves in miniature black shorts and neon red tube tops. The entire club was decorated in different shades of red and black, very sexual, and very erotic. The two boys' sat themselves directly in front of the stage thankful they were able to call the club and book before hand. For a large price of course. They whipped out their first set of one hundred one dollar bills stuffing twenty in each of the girls' bras making sure to graze their erect nipples.
 
They were in heaven, pure adulterated heaven. And that's when she came on. Her grace was incomparable to the previous women; just her walk was the most erotic thing Inuyasha had ever seen. She had legs that went on for years clad in skin tight leather, damn it was getting hot in here. Her long light brown hair tumbled in loose waves to her mid-back. She was a goddess, her plump breasts and ass had him hard in seconds, and the dance hadn't even started yet. Inuyasha turned to share admiration with Miroku when he noticed his friend was very preoccupied with a busty blonde lap dancer. Typical. He scoffed and turned his face to the stage adorning his seductress.
 
The beat was slow and profound
You let me violate you,
You let me desecrate you
you let me penetrate you,
You let me complicate you
 
She swayed her hips slowly meeting the beat of the music. She walked up to the pole and slowly wrapped her ankle securely around it, teasing it. She lifts herself up and wraps her other leather sheathed leg around it then slowly pushing each leg out in front of her in a split fashion. Gradually she rewraps her legs sensually around the pole her back arching backwards revealing her pert breasts to the audience on her left her long hair grazing the ground lightly before turning slowly to the ground.

Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I've got no soul to sell
Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself
 
Her legs for a vertical split as her hands travel slowly up her body massaging her breasts lightly as she moves to run her hands softly through her hair, she turns to look at her victim sitting in the VIP area and licks her plump ruby lips while winking at him.

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
 
She moves out of her split and lies on her back, her body thrusting up forming an arch each time the lyrics said `fuck you', moans flowing freely from her mouth. She pulls into a full backbend then carries each leg over her flipping backwards sensually out of the backbend.

My whole existence is flawed
youget me closer to god
youcan have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings
youcan have my absence of faith, you can have my everything
 
The fiery vixen returns to the pole, each step matching the beat, it was as her and the music were making love. She casually lifts herself up the pole allowing it to rest between her thighs. One leg made its way outward slowly then returned to the pole as if beckoning the surrounding men. Both legs came together around the side of the pole, her breasts perched on either side of the pole, and her back arched. She stuck her index finger sensually in her mouth, sucking on it lightly before allowing it to trail back through her mouth pushing her bottom lip down slightly and sexually.

Help me tear down my reason, help me its' your sex I can smell
Help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god
 
She climbed higher on the pole, then erotically turned upside down and formed a spread eagle successfully stunning all that were watching her. Her hands were free, moving on their own, down her body, through the valley of her breasts, past the flat stomach and toward her pelvis before making its way up. She once again flipped backward, her heels landing firmly on the ground.

Through every forest, above the trees
withinmy stomach, scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
youare the reason I stay alive
 
Every mans carnal dreams came alive, fueled with the fire of her burning body. Their eyes frozen to her fiery performance, she sauntered around the pole so she could face the entire club. Grabbing the pole roughly moving her hands up and down intimately her licked the pole salaciously as the final words finished her fangs pointing out slightly from her smug smile. 8:00. And the lights went out.
 
When the power was once again reinstated screams could be heard throughout the club. Waitresses were calling the police, men, strippers, and lab dancers were rushing out in fear of being involved. Onigumo, Naraku Masaaki's brother had been murdered.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
Kagome sprinted through the back door, due to her demonic speed she was only a blur in the throng of people. She hopped back on her bike and sped back to her house to quickly change, it was already 8:30 when she arrived at her house parking her bike in the special garage that was built underground for her. She stripped throwing her clothes in the laundry basket and jumped in the shower. Minutes later she was out rushing, murmuring the incantation that would return her midnight tresses. After fixing her smoky eye make up she pulled her hair up with a banana clip allowing her side-swipe bangs to frame her face and curled loosely the remaining pieces of hair that fell out of the clip. It was both casual and elegant. The dress chosen was a strapless white gown, thick ribbon of silk wrapping around her bust, the dress had a low back that ended just before her butt. It exposed her tanned unblemished back. The dress flowed lightly to the ground in two layers, to avoid the dress being translucent, from the silk ribbon. It accentuated her lovely womanly curves, her petit figure and her slightly tanned skin. She chose a pair of off white Prada heels and a beige beaded clutch to complete the outfit.
 
“Shit I'm so late!” The clock read, 9:10, they would be serving dinner in 20 minutes. She certainly could not be late. She ran down the stairs, the elevator was painfully slower than she was and hopped into the limo threatening death to the driver if he didn't speed.
 
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
The gala was great. He hated it. Oh how he had wished that he could have bothered Kagome at her failed attempt at organization and planning, but he was sadly mistaken. He should have known. The constant bubbly chit chat only aided in increasing his already foul mood.
 
“Sesshomaru, if you do not put an end to your insistent scowl I will remove it myself, and I can assure you it will not be pleasant.” Toga had never before been so dark and threatening towards Sesshomaru. “These events are for you and your brother to interact with high society. Now go mingle.”
 
“Yes, father.” His imbecile brother had not even arrived yet, he knew the simple minded fool would escape. For the first time in Sesshomaru's life he wished he were Inuyasha. He forced himself to indulge in petty small talk regarding business ventures with a close family friend and his fiancé Kaugra. She had often tried to seduce Sesshomaru, and he would shamefully admit he fell victim to that seduction and took her to bed with him several times. It wasn't like he cared for her; she was simply something to pacify his animalistic needs. She was eyeing him now like a piece of meat. Disgusting. “I have indeed noticed the stock prices for the company go up; they may indeed pose a problem for us…” Sesshomaru stopped abruptly, for at that moment an angel walked in.
 
“Sesshomaru?” Bankostu asked wearily before glancing at what had caught the stoic demons eye, and his eyes widened.