InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my sister my lover? ❯ Chapter 16

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha, but i do enjoy writing fan fics

"Speaking"
~Thought~
*Dream*



~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




"Come in Inuyasha." Mr. Tashos stern voice rang through the office door. "What is bothering you son?." Inuyasha sighed deeply an took a seat. "Dad Kagome was wrong for snooping but she also is a curious girl, an has learned her lesson. She will not snoop again i promise! But on the other hand Sesshmaru was snooping around in your office the same time Kagome was but he took something unlike her!"




His faced stayed calm as his worry played out in his mind. "Well Inuyasha i shall take care of it now go on unlike your sister you have classes to attend in the morning. Goodnight Inuyasha."




Walking out he shut the door slowly. ~Well that was weird...he did not even show emotion to what i just told him!~ Walking past Kagomes room to his own he peeked inside the crack door to see the beautiful girl tucked away in bed. ~Kagome....you must stop snooping an just live life because at least you will have a normal one.~ Walking off towards his room he stayed in thought.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
************************DREAM******************


< br> Gold eyes stared into blue. "Kagome..............Kagome...............Kagome girl listen to me. A claw ling hand reached out for her as fangs appeared in front of her face.


"Sesshmaru....it sounds like you but what are you?" Placing her small pail hand in his he smiled devilishly. "Inuyasha means a lot to you i can tell, by the way you look at him. If you wish for him not to die....he must pass the sword on. Do you hear me Kagome he will die if he dose not just hand it over.




Kagome pushed her right hand forward to land upon a a suit of armor Sesshmaru was wearing. "What sword an why would he die..."




**********End Dream******************
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Kagome jolted up with quick pants as she looked across her dark bedroom. Jumping out of bed she quickly opened her door and ran into Inuyasha room. Seeing him peacefully ah sleep did not mean anything to her. ~There is no way I'm sleeping in my bed when Sesshmaru is killing my dreams....He looked so strange. What was he talking about...ugggg why me!!!!~~~




Inuyasha felt his bed dip in an jumped up startled. "I'm not late for school miss higurashi calm down!" "Kagome what the fuck are you doing in here?"




"Why do you dream about my mom....Any way i had a nightmare please just let me sleep in here, OK?" Seeing her pleading blue eyes, he climbed back into bed. What was he going to do through her hot little ass out of his bedroom in the middle of the night? Hell No!! "So what kind of nightmare was it like crazy killer bunnies or something?"




Kagome rolled her eyes as she fluffed out the feather pillow. "No inuyasha only you dream about crazy killer bunnies. Me on the other hand mine was not really scary as weird if anything." "Please i don't dream about crazy bunnies....just that one time but i was really drunk if you don't recall! But an who how was it weird.



~There is no way i'm going back to my bed to keep dreaming about crazy Sesshmaru....but he keeps asking questions!~ Placing her ruby red lips upon his she felt him turn hot right away. ~Ah that shut him up!~




Darting out his tongue he licked her lower lip asking to let him taste. Playing with his tongue Kagome felt his left hand slide up her right thigh. Moaning into his mouth was more or less a go ah head for him to keep his hands busy. ~Her moans are so pleasing to me....well this could turn out good.~ His hand went up further until her reached the center of her thong, feeling the heat coming off he knew she wanted him.




Inuyasha pulled away from the kiss as he bites her lower lip keeping her wanting more. "Kagome i need you to let me keep going...." She could feel his heated glare through the darkness an lifted her self up with a couple of buttons undone she tossed off her night shirt, now sporting a cute little white an black bra she placed her self to lay back on the bed once more.




Something took control an through the darkness there was no seeing this. Fangs grew out as Inuyasha placed his head to her neck planting small little nips an bites across her throat line. A small gasp came out of her perfect red lips an he took them once more. Through kisses he could hear he saying something but he could not make it out.



"Inuyasha that hurts." Digging claw like nails into her thigh she moved back an far away from him. "Inuyasha something is wrong!" She jumped off the bed an went for the light switch now pinned against the wall his index finger sliced open the bra to unleash perky pail breast an pink nipples. Then the light came on an Kagome passed out.



Waken Inuyasha right out of his animal like state of mind. ~What....Kagome!~ Picking her up off the floor he placed her softly on the bed. "Kagome...Kagome are you OK? Kagome wake up everything is fine!"



Twenty minutes later blue eyes fluttered open to a very lit Inuyasha bedroom. Looking into amber/gold eyes Kagome looked down at her right thigh. 'Inuyasha what the hell happened you clawed me up it hurt!"




~.....I don't understand what happened i have had sex before i mean sheesh.....why did i hurt Kagome like that.~ "Inuyasha you changed something happen an you cant tell me you didn't realise it!!" Looking for answers she saw none in his look. "Well...i should go into my own room now!" picking her shirt up she threw it on an headed out of the room.




~Inuyasha looked like Sesshmaru but with out markings....his eyes were like a mist of red....WHY CANT ANYTHING BE NORMAL! I know what i saw....but maybe it was just a werid night...Maybe i really was not up to losing my virginty. Who knows but i need sleep to take me now.





~....What happend...an what did Kagome see, i didnt feel anything change on me. I just felt warm an anoyed that her smell did not have mine wrapped along with it.....I cant ask father because im not supose to be In love with my step sister.~ Ill have to figure this out in tomarow.~








Well there you go lol hop you enjoyed R&R.