InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Sister the Porn Star ❯ Lunch with Shippo ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha or any of its characters



Souta decided to take his bike to work instead of driving. He thought that fresh air might clear his head.

‘Who does she telling not to smoke pot in her house. Oh but she could take her fucking clothes off and pose naked for the whole damn world to see.’

He was becoming more pissed by the minute. Thank god he was almost at work. He needed to talk to his best friend. He got off of his bike and chained it to the rack. He walked inside the building and headed to the basement where the other mail workers worked.

“Hey Souta, have you seen the girl of the week, what a babe” yelled Shippo

Shippo was one of Souta’s best friends next to Kagome. Now he didn’t want Kagome as a friend he had lost respect for her.

“Souta didn’t you hear what I just said” asked Shippo.

Souta was busy thinking about his sisters pictures, “Oh yeah, hey um Shippo can I ask you a question”

“Shoot”

“Well if you knew something about someone who was close to you and they didn’t know you knew”

“Okay, okay I confess I ate your lunch out of the office fridge last week” Shippo said guiltily

“No no Shippo it’s about Kagome and wait you ate my lunch....never mind, thats not the problem. The problem is Kagome”

“Kagome what did she do?” Shippo asked. Kagome was like an older sister to him so of course he was worried. He always thought of Kagome as little miss perfect.

“Shippo I can’t tell you”

“Come on dude, when have we ever kept a secret form each other. Well except for that whole I ate you lunch thing”

Souta was quiet for a moment. He knew Shippo was right and he knew if he couldn’t trust him, he couldn’t trust anybody. “Okay but I’ll wait to tell you at lunch”

“Deal”

The day was going slow, as usual it seemed like lunch was taking forever to arrive. Souta couldn’t count how many times he had looked at the clock. He was dreading telling Shippo what was going on. He knew he just wanted to get it over with. Kind of like pulling of a band-aid, the faster the better.

The clock had finally struck one o’clock time for him and Shippo to go out on the back steps and eat.

“So what is it” Shippo asked eagerly, never liking to be one kept in the dark.

Souta took a deep breath “Have you ever heard of the name Carla Fox?”

“Yeah, sure she is the girl of the week on B.B.B.” (Bigboobsandbondage)

“When you were um uh looking at her did you look at her face?”

“Not really I mean I don’t go to those kind of sites to look at their faces if you get my point” Shippo said while laughing. “but what does this have to Kagome. Oh my god she didn’t catch you wacking off did she”

Souta only looked down and shook his head. Then he answered “Worse”

“Well what could be worse unless she was Carla Fox herself” Shippo joked. Souta sat there in silence. He looked up and gave Shippo a looked that needed no explanation. He knew then he had hit the mark right on.

“No” he stammered “ not Kagome. I mean she would never...she couldn’t be...no way I won’t believe it”

“Shippo why would I lie man, and trust me I wish that I was” Souta almost yelled. “Shippo you have got to promise not to tell anybody got it” Now Souta was right in his face holding on to his shirt collar. “Promise me man”

“Okay, okay.” Shippo cried “shit, you act like I have never kept a secret before”

“I’m sorry, it’s just that if this got out my family would be so ashamed”

“Um Souta I think you should know something about ‘Carla Fox’” Shippo said darkly “She is not just the girl of the week. She is a regular in the porn industry.”

“What do you mean regular?”

“I mean movies and posters and hundreds of websites that have her on them”

“How have never noticed it was Kagome”

“Well first of all like I said I don’t look at that stuff for their faces” Shippo stated “ second of all it’s the porn industry, they use makeup and wigs and contacts. So even if she is Kagome hardly anybody would guess that she was.

“I guess you right” Souta admitted

“Oh god”

“What?”

“I just realized that I have been masturbating to you sister for like the past year” Shippo whined

“Hey let’s not talk about that okay” Souta said “Now just tell me you won’t do it anymore”

“Hell no I’m not gonna do it anymore, she is like a sister to me. How gross would it be to jerk off to your sister”

“Yeah” said Souta calmly, trying he hardest not to blush. “So what should I do with this bit of information? I mean I can’t stay quiet about it”

“I’m glad I am not in your situation. I would be so evil” Shippo said “remember all the times she left you behind to go hang out with Inuyasha and the others. Or all the times she embarrassed you in front of your friends. Dude I would make her my slave.”

Souta smiled an evil smile. “You know what buddy I think you are on to something there. Yup Shippo you are a genius”

“Oh no what are you gonna do”

“Just what you said man, it is about time she gets a little pay back”

“ So um dude, do you think that you could introduce me to one of her friends from her work” Shippo asked, while he wiggled his eyebrows.

Souta punched him in the arm. They sat and ate the rest of there lunch in silence. Souta sat and wondered just how far he could go with this whole revenge thing. He had a starting point in mind. Their lunch time was almost over.

They started to go inside when Souta said “hey Shippo look out”

“Huh?” It was too late Souta popped him a good in his other arm. What the fuck was that for”

“That was for eating my lunch last week”

Shippo rolled his eyes and the went back inside