InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My true protector ❯ Confusion ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

To my wonderful reviewers, I thank you for your comments. They are my muse and make me want to continue this story.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.
 
 
Hiten and Kagome had almost made it back to camp when he suddenly stopped. She looked at him in confusion.
 
“What's wrong Hiten? Why did you stop?”
 
“Nothing is wrong. I was just wondering, do you want to go at it right away or ease in to it?”
 
“Let's take it a little at a time. Make him think that we are interested in each other then start to get a little more intense as we go along.”
 
“Alright. So how about we enter camp like this.”
 
He grabbed her by the waist and took off into the sky. When they landed in camp, everyone looked up from what they were doing to see a smirking Hiten, with a hand placed on Kagome's ass, and a blushing Kagome. Everyone thought it was an accident and went back to what they were doing, except for Inuyasha. He was going to apologize to Kagome for his comment earlier but, when Hiten's hand refused to move, his blood started to boil. Kagome wasn't even trying to move his hand or slap him like she would Miroku. She looked like she was enjoying it. The next thing to come out of his mouth was by far the wrong thing to say.
 
“So what exactly were you two doing? You sure were gone along time.”
 
“What's that supposed to mean? What do you take me for Inuyasha? Just because I decide to sit alone with Hiten and have a conversation doesn't mean we did anything, even though if we did, it wouldn't be any of your business.”
 
“Well if that is the way you feel, you can ride on his back from now on!”
 
“Gladly! If that's alright with you Hiten.” She said in the sweetest voice anyone had ever heard.
 
“Sure it's fine with me but, I warn you, I'm not responsible if my hands wander.” He gave her ass a light squeeze before finally letting it go. Kagome smiled at him and went to prepare dinner. Upon seeing this, Inuyasha jumped in a tree on the edge of camp to seethe. Hiten and Kagome both smiled at the fact that their plan was working.
 
The next day went by rather smoothly. The group killed a boar youkai that had two shards. Inuyasha was mad because Hiten was the one who actually killed it. When he presented then to Kagome, she praised him and gave him a hug. The rest of the day was spent ignoring the glares and mumbles of Inuyasha. When they set up the camp for the night, Kagome grabbed the water bottles out of her bag.
 
“I'm going to fill these up so I can start dinner.”
 
“I'll go with you.” Hiten got up and took the bottles from her. “Shall we?”
 
He offered his arm and she took it with a big smile. Inuyasha glared at the two retreating figures before following then silently. He was going to see if there was anything going on between the two.
 
Hiten and Kagome reached the river and filled up the bottles. Hiten could smell Inuyasha and knew he was following them. He smirked as he got an idea. He nudged Kagome and motioned towards the forest. She got the hint; she figured that he would follow them. He was so predictable. As they stood up, Hiten suddenly grabbed her waist and pulled her to him, causing her to drop the bottles. He grabbed her chain and made her look at him. He slowly lowered his head until he captured her lips.
 
Off in the bushes, Inuyasha watched this display, getting madder by the minute. He stomped back to camp and jumped into his tree, not saying word to anyone. Back at the river, Hiten and Kagome slowly broke the kiss., This was all suppose to be an act, but then why did it fell so right. Both were still confused as they picked up the water bottles and went back to camp.
 
The rest of the night was quiet. Hiten and Kagome were trying to convince themselves that this was just an act. Inuyasha was seething now more then ever. Shippo and Kilala were playing, not really paying attention to anyone. Sango and Miroku were trying to figure out what was with Inuyasha. But, all of them were unaware of the fact that there was another pair of eyes watching everything.
 
END
 
So what do you think? Who should the pair of eyes belong to? I've got major writer's block, so I need your help!!!!!!!!