InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My true protector ❯ Plans and Koga ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I own nothing!!!!
 
Far away from the group, in a white stone castle, sat the immortal known as Lady. She was sitting in a room that was decorated all in green. She was staring into a water basin. To anyone else, in was a normal basin but to Lady it was a way to watch over the group. She smiled when she saw what happened between Hiten and Kagome. It was all according to plan. The door to her room slide open and a white clad figure walked in.
 
“How is the plan progressing?” His voice was cold and void of emotion.
 
“It's going quite well. Inuyasha is fuming. Hiten and Kagome are confused about their feelings for each other. I expect that you are pleased with these results.”
“Yes, I am. Everything is working out. I'll leave you to go on to the next step.” He turned to leave but stopped at the door and faced her again. “By the way, I've been wondering why you were so ready to help me.”
 
“I made a promise long ago that I would look after and help you in anyway I can. I intend to keep that promise. Plus, I believe that this is best for Inuyasha. He needs to get away from Kagome. They will only bring each other sorrow.”
 
“Hn” was all he said before leaving her alone in the room.
 
Inuyasha was still fuming as they continued their journey the next morning. Hiten and Kagome had decided to ignore the feelings that were confusing them and focus on making Inuyasha jealous. They were walking side by side, talking about Kagome's time. Hiten was very interested about the future. Suddenly Kagome felt a familiar tingle which could only mean one thing.
 
“Inuyasha, I sense two jewel shards and they are coming at us really fast.”
 
“Please don't be who I think it is.” As soon as Inuyasha finished that statement, everyone saw a whirlwind appear. When the dust cleared, who else but Koga was standing in front of them.
 
“Hey Kagome, did you miss me?”
Kagome suddenly got am evil idea. If she was going to make Inuyasha jealous, why not do the same thing to Koga. Hiten saw the smirk on her face and instantly knew what she was thinking. He was just going to wait and see what she was going to do.
 
“Well Koga, I would have missed you, but I had Hiten to keep me company.” She put her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. Hiten wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a small kiss on her forehead.
 
Koga and Inuyasha looked like steam was going to start shooting out of their ears. Meanwhile Sango, Miroku, and Shippo stood on the sidelines observing everything.
 
“Why is Kagome hugging Hiten?” Shippo asked.
 
“Kagome is just trying to make them both jealous and by the looks of things, it is working.”
 
“Sango, how did you know that just by looking at them?” Miroku wanted to know because he could not figure it out.
 
“It's a girl thing. You would not understand. Our minds work differently then the minds of males.”
 
“Oh” was all Shippo and Miroku could say before turning their attention back to the scene before them.
 
“Get you hands off my woman!” Koga charged at Hiten but even with the shards in his legs, he wasn't fast enough. Hiten jumped into the air and hovered just out of Koga's reach.
 
“Oh really? If she was your woman, would she let me do this?” Hiten held Kagome closer to him and crashed his lips into hers in a fiery kiss. Everyone watching eyes went wide and their jaws dropped. How did Kagome go from a sweet innocent girl to sexy vixen? No one knew. When they parted, Kagome smiled. Inuyasha and Koga were so angry they couldn't even speak.
 
Miles away, Lady was rolling on the ground laughing. Plans were going much better than she had anticipated. Suddenly the door slammed opened to reveal a confused Lord.
 
“What, pray tell, is so funny?”
 
“Oh nothing. It's just that your plan is working better than you thought it would. But, it seems that the wolf prince Koga might cause a problem. What would you like me to do?”
 
“Simple. Create a distraction for him. Shouldn't be that hard for someone of you power.”
 
“As you wish, Lord Sesshomaru.”
 
End
 
You didn't think I would leave the hottest guy ever out of my story did you.
 
Anyway what do you think review and tell me.
 
What should Koga's distraction be? I am a little confused on that part.