InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mystic Thoughts ❯ Blue Eyes ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Read the first one.
 
 
Title: Blue Eyes
Written for: Amanda
 
 
His eyes are what I noticed about him first. They were a deep blue, like the ocean, and if I caught his gaze too long, I felt like I would drown.
His eyes weren't the only things about him I noticed. He had a warrior's body: strong, lean, and muscular (the type you wouldn't see too many guys have in my time anymore). His skin was tan, giving his eyes an even more alluring appeal to them. Long black hair was pulled into a high ponytail and waved about him whenever the wind blew. The cocky grin used to annoy me, now it set me on fire.
 
I was angry at myself because I had these feelings for him. Lust? Love? It didn't matter. I had no reason to have them. He never paid me any attention, and was completely dedicated to Kagome. The only time he spoke to me was to ask about her. I was sure he knew. Why wouldn't he? His senses surpassed that of a human. But still I couldn't stop thinking about him. And whenever I closed my eyes I could see his. That was the worst. I could never forget those eyes.
 
Author's Note: Yeah, I'm going to let you guess whom she's talking about. My friend really likes this character so I wrote this for her. Love ya, Manda!