InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Off Again, On Again ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. I just enjoy making them do things to each other.
 
 
AN: The nine hour drive back after Christmas just created even more fodder for this fic. I have plot bunnies galore whether I want them or not.
 
 
Warnings: Lemons; Bestiality
 
Off Again, On Again - Chapter 3
 
 
InuYasha, Kagome and Sesshomaru had returned to Dr. Miroku for another appointment. They were making good progress but he had asked if they could all come in together. They were currently seated in the room with the comfortable chairs, having stripped down and wearing only their simple kimono.
 
“Before we get started this evening, I have a proposition for you that I hope you will seriously consider,” Miroku started.
 
“What would that be, Doctor?” Kagome asked softly as she softly stroked the back of her husband's hand with her thumb.
 
“I would like you to come to work for me,” he stated.
 
“What?” the three asked together.
 
“But we don't know anything about sex therapy,” InuYasha insisted.
 
“Oh, yes you do. Much more than you realize. Will you hear me out?” Miroku asked.
 
They nodded and listened.
 
“Sesshomaru, you have impressive stamina and can be erect again after ejaculating faster than anyone I've ever seen. Do you know what are the most girls you've done in say, a couple hours time?” the doctor inquired.
 
He shrugged his shoulders. “About a dozen or so. It's been awhile since I took on that many.”
 
“A dozen?” Miroku asked incredulously.
 
“Remember Kagura that I told you about? My nanny?” Sesshomaru continued.
 
“Of course,” the doctor responded.
 
“When her younger sister turned fifteen she brought her to me and asked me to pop her cherry for her. She asked and Kanna was practically begging, so how could I say `no'? I did my best to show her some pleasure during the ordeal and told her if she wanted to come back again when she wasn't sore any more I'd give her a better idea of what it was really supposed to feel like. When she came back, she had a bunch of her classmates with her and they all wanted me to take their virginity. Not only that, they all wanted me to cum in them even though I was using a condom. So one by one I fucked them over the next couple of hours. Then they all went home happy.” Sesshomaru looked at his nails as if bored by the entire thing.
 
“So you do have experience bedding virgins,” Miroku asked. “Were there any more after that?”
 
“Probably two or three a week. Word got around that if you wanted to pop your cherry to come and see me. I was happy to oblige.” He fell silent.
 
“So you enjoy fucking and don't feel the need for any romantic attachment to do so,” the doctor reiterated.
 
“Exactly,” Sesshomaru said. “So where are we going with this?”
 
“I need a new assistant to help with my female patients. We get a number of them that come for help to learn to pleasure their husbands, some think they are incapable of achieving orgasm, and then there are the mothers that bring their teenage daughters in to lose their virginity under supervision. I need someone who can `love `em and leave `em' on a regular basis. And while I don't know what kind of work you currently do, I do pay well. As you can imagine, it is a highly sensitive job and extremely confidential,” Miroku told him. “But it can also have weird hours based on when they arrange to come in, including occasional weekend work.”
 
“Hn. I currently do not have anything to do,” Sesshomaru admitted. “I will consider it.”
 
Miroku clapped his hands together. “Good! Now, Kagome, I have an entirely different request of you which involves your husband if you are interested. Not only will I pay you for your assistance, but it will also help InuYasha since it is related to his therapy.”
 
“We're listening,” Kagome answered for them both.
 
“You did unusually well with my little menagerie. Now, I'm sure you haven't thought about it, but those animals don't just arrive ready to perform. They have to be trained to some extent and they have to be allowed to practice in order to get right in short period of time. Someone who's paying me by the hour for a bestiality fantasy doesn't want to pay for a dog that can't get it in and actually fuck them. They want one like Butch or Kouga that will get it in right away and then fuck them good and hard. The same for the miniature horses - they need practice at fucking humans. I've acquired some new animals, but I do not have anyone at this time that can help with this. InuYasha would be working with you because they need some guidance the first few times - they need someone to help stick their penis in a human vagina. In the process, you can stop and fuck each other as often as necessary since it is bound to stimulate your husband, and we want to encourage that as much as possible,” Miroku explained. “I'm certain you understand why I can't ask just anyone to accept this job.”
 
“Can we start right away?” InuYasha asked. His eyes were glazed over and his mouth was hanging open as he panted softly at the thought.
 
“I think he's getting hard just thinking about it,” Kagome commented as she glanced at the bulge that had appeared.
 
“Let me show you the training area,” Miroku said as he stood. “You might as well come along, Sesshomaru. I'll have someone for you tomorrow if you decide to accept.”
 
He led them out of a side door and down a short path to a barn. He slid the door open to allow them to through, and then closed it behind them. They passed through another door to a softly lit room with a packed dirt floor and benches of varying heights in it and lined with stall doors around the edges. “We bring all of the new animals here to be trained and to practice. We have dogs and minis here now, along with one other I'll show you shortly.
 
“Now, Kagome.” He walked over to a chest against the wall and pulled out what looked like knee-length long underwear. “I suggest you pull this on. They get a bit excited when they first get started and can scratch you up. That protects the areas that need it most.
 
She pulled it on and realized that while it went from just under her breasts down to above her knees, the crotch was entirely cut out so that she was still fully exposed. She hung her robe up on a peg that protruded from the wall.
 
“Now what?” she asked.
 
Miroku pointed to one of the lower benches. “Go stretch out on that so that your pussy is at the end of the bench. That should be about the right height for the dogs we're going to start today.”
 
She did as requested and planted her feet on the floor. “I guess I'm ready.”
 
“InuYasha, you might want to get by her and be ready. Now first, we're going to use a little encouragement to get them going.”
 
Miroku went back to the chest he'd pulled the crotchless protector from and pulled out a bottle like the one he'd used their first appointment. “Both the dogs and horses like honey, so we're going to use that the first time and see how they react. InuYasha, take this and squirt some on her and then up into her. We want to encourage them to lick her all over before they start humping her.”
 
InuYasha started to drizzle honey over her and Miroku continued, “When you see one of the dogs start trying to hump her, you'll need to help place him properly and then help guide him into your wife. For some, it's not as easy teaching them to do it in this position to start out, but in the long run, it works better for all. Now they may or may not tie - we don't really have much control over that. But if they do tie, they tend to be quicker learners because they seem to like it.”
 
The doctor walked over to a stall door. “Are you ready?”
 
“Did you say `them'?” Kagome inquired.
 
“Yes. I've found that it works better to do them two or more at a time. It makes their competitive gear kick in. Plus if one of them gets the hang of it, the others might follow.”
 
“In that case, turn them loose,” she ordered.
 
He set free two huge dogs that looked a lot like Kouga. “Are those related to the one that tied with me?” Kagome asked.
 
“We think they may have the same father. They didn't get the blue eyes but they otherwise have the wolf-like appearance and are about the same size,” Miroku answered.
 
The dogs' large tongues started licking her all over as they lapped up the honey that had been drizzled on her body. “What are their names?” Kagome asked.
 
“Ginta and Hakkaku,” Miroku answered.
 
Kagome spread her legs further apart and pried herself open with her fingers. One of the two - she couldn't tell which - immediately dived in and started lapping at her, making her moan. He rose up and wrapped his feet around her thigh and started humping at her knee. InuYasha unwrapped the two strong legs and moved them so they were grasping at her hips. He then reached under to help guide the thrusting penis towards her dripping slit.
 
Miroku instructed, “Now InuYasha, if he ties with her you'll need to hold him there so he doesn't pull back and rip anything.”
 
He nodded as he continued to line the tip with its target. When it hit, the dog started hammering frantically into her, making Kagome grunt as he hit deep within her body.
 
“Oh gods, I think you've got another Kouga on your hands. He's stuck inside of me,” she said as the dog collapsed over her, panting. InuYasha held his collar and stroked him, encouraging him to stay right where he was for the time being.
 
“Is the other one under me?” Kagome asked.
 
“He sure is - or at least his head is. What's he doing?” InuYasha asked. “I can't tell.”
 
“He's licking me where we're joined.” Kagome started panting and squeezed her eyes shut. “Oh gods, I think he's going to make me cum!”
 
She started jerking uncontrollably as one dog fucked her and the other licked her. “Shit, Miroku! I think you need to use these two as a team!”
 
“You certainly have everyone who is watching worked up,” the doctor commented, noting that both Sesshomaru and InuYasha had erections not to mention he even had one.
 
“If they can keep them up I'll fuck them both together once this one lets go,” Kagome offered.
 
“And then you can let the other one practice,” InuYasha suggested. He picked up the tag dangling from the collar of the one he was holding in place. “This one was Hakkaku, so Ginta gets to fuck you after we do.”
 
“There he goes,” Kagome said as the large dog started to back away. “Come here, Sesshomaru.”
 
The brother-in-law had unbelted his kimono and allowed it to fall open to reveal his stiff erection. He sat down on the bench and then Kagome settled herself down so his cock was up her ass. “Are you ready, InuYasha?”
 
He nodded and approached so that she could help guide him into her. “Gods, Kagome…” he moaned as he thrust into her. He had been building up his stamina, but after the erotic show he'd just help put on, he didn't last very long. “I'm sorry… just too horny I guess,” he admitted.
 
InuYasha had barely moved back with Ginta moved in and started lapping up the mixture of juices flowing out of Kagome.
 
“This might get interesting,” Sesshomaru commented. “InuYasha, go ahead and help him in. I think I'll stay right here.”
 
They wondered if Ginta had done this before since he hopped up and plopped his erection into Kagome without a lot of guidance. However, like his brother, once he hit the spot he went nuts fucking the girl and then tied her as well.
 
The other one, with a little encouragement, moved in from under their knees and started licking where the three of them were joined only this time, Sesshomaru was also helping since he had a breast in one hand and her clit under the other.
 
“Oh, oh. Oooohhhhhhhhh!” Kagome screamed out as she started to buck uncontrollably. InuYasha held the humping Ginta where he was so he couldn't climb off while Kagome convulsed around them. Sesshomaru kept rubbing, keeping her orgasm going until the multitude of sensations finally caused him to release.
 
“Come here, InuYasha,” Kagome said softly. She could tell he was feeling a little left out and was hard again. “I think you can hold on to him from the side here.”
 
He worked his way around them and held on to the dog's collar. Kagome pulled his stiff cock into her mouth and started to suck.
 
“Well, you certainly have made progress. I'm impressed,” Miroku commented as InuYasha moved in and out of his wife's mouth, one hand in the dog's collar and the other rubbing her head. He grunted and stilled when he came. When he pulled away, Kagome wiped the bit of semen that had dribbled from the corners of her mouth.
 
She giggled. “I think he's done, too, InuYasha. You can let him loose now.”
 
Her husband released the dog and he backed away though he started to lap at her opening which had a flood pouring from it. Hakkaku immediately moved back in to join him so that both tongues were sweeping up her dripping folds.
 
“It looks like he's ready to go again,” InuYasha commented.
 
“It certainly does,” Miroku observed as Hakkaku tried to climb back on again. “Don't let him just yet. He needs to learn to do it the other way, too.”
 
Kagome and Sesshomaru pried themselves apart and she stood. The dogs whined as they tried to reach the apex of her legs so she spread them just enough to allow them to continue lapping at her.
 
“Come over here, Kagome. They also need to actually learn to do it doggie style with a human. It can be harder for them even though you think it'd be natural.” Miroku led her to a blue rectangular area in the dirt floor. “This is a composite rubber surface so it shouldn't be too hard on your knees and the animals can get a decent footing. InuYasha, you'll need to help guide them into her again.”
 
He nodded and followed his wife to the rubber floor. Kagome went to her hands and knees and the two dogs both started hungrily running their tongues between her legs. It didn't take long before one of them mounted at her and started thrusting. InuYasha moved the dog's rear and reached down to help the animal reach his target. When he felt the tip of his penis at her entrance, he slammed in and started pounding into her.
 
“Oh, gods…” Kagome moaned. “He's tied me again. These two are going to rival Kouga for best pussy hound when we get them trained. Don't let him go, InuYasha. He'll rip something if he pulls away while he's locked inside me.”
 
Sesshomaru rejoined them.
 
“Where'd you go,” InuYasha asked him. He was holding the big dog by the collar with one head and rubbing his ears with the other. The dog was still over Kagome but had moved so that both legs were to one side.
 
“I cleaned up somewhat, but now I'm hard again,” Sesshomaru observed as he rubbed his cock.
 
“Well if you can get down here I'll suck you off,” Kagome offered. “I can't go anywhere, anyway, so I might as well be useful.”
 
Sesshomaru was lying back with his eyes closed, enjoying Kagome working on his dick when the dog was ready to pull away. She felt a human cock slide up into her and start hammering. She stopped long enough to see who was fucking her. She assumed it was her husband, but it was the good doctor.
 
Miroku saw the confusion on her face. “Your husband noticed I was rather hard myself and told me to go ahead. He'll be ready as soon as I'm done.”
 
“Okay,” Kagome said and went back to what she was doing.
 
InuYasha reached under her to find her nub and started rubbing it with the pad of his finger while he watched Miroku fuck her doggie style. She unintentionally bit Sesshomaru when she came, setting him off so that he ejaculated into her mouth while Miroku slid in and out of her at a quick, hard pace. When he came he pulled out and InuYasha took his place fucking his wife. This time he was able to last longer, but came with a roar that set the dogs to barking when he emptied into her warm body and then he collapsed over her.
 
“Are you all right, InuYasha?” Kagome asked. He was draped over her and panting.
 
“It just keeps getting better and better,” he admitted. “No wonder you and Sesshomaru like to fuck so much.”
 
Miroku raised an eyebrow. He wasn't certain if InuYasha meant that they liked fucking each other, or just liked fucking in general.
 
“Well, I think the dogs are done for now,” the doctor observed. Both Ginta and Hakkaku and returned to their stall, curled up and gone to sleep.
 
“What's next? Though I could use a break for a few minutes from the dogs,” Kagome admitted.
 
“How about a warm salt bath?” Miroku suggested as he led them through another door and into a warm, humid room with an open pool in it.
 
“What's this?” Kagome asked, looking at what looked like a natural ocean setting in the container.
 
“Some of my clients have tentacle fantasies they want to play out. I have this idea but I've needed someone to help me work on it,” the doctor started to explain.
 
“Tentacles? As in octopus?” Sesshomaru asked as he studied the contents of the pool.
 
“Exactly. They're very smart and I have an idea for training one, but I've needed a woman that was willing. My other assistants are afraid of him,” Miroku confessed.
 
“What do we do?” Kagome said as she slid into the water. She'd already pulled off the spandex.
 
Miroku opened a small refrigerator that was next to the tub. “We've been putting bits of his favorite food in these.” He held up a small egg shaped plastic container. “He's learned to open them and get what he wants. The next step is to make him get the container.”
 
The doctor handed it to InuYasha. “InuYasha, if you will please insert this up into your wife and we'll see what happens. Try not to push it all the way in the first time - we want our little friend to realize that it's there.”
 
InuYasha did as instructed, though before he had a chance to move away, Kagome had taken one of his hands and placed it over her breast. InuYasha kissed the side of her face before he rested his chin on her shoulder. He played with her breasts while they watched and waited.
 
Sesshomaru was the first to see the movement in the bottom of the pool. “Look, I believe he's coming out.”
 
Kagome had settled comfortable on the seat in bottom with her legs spread wide. She didn't move as the octopus made his way towards her. At first he was cautious, but when it looked like nothing was going to interfere or get him, he skirted towards the waiting egg that was just protruding from her vagina.
 
The tentacles were reaching out in front of it. Kagome was having a hard time not reacting as they explored along her inner thighs and then brushed across her folds of flesh that partially concealed the egg-shaped container. She gasped when he reached out with a tentacle and pushed it in just enough to pop the egg out. In a flash he'd had it apart and was eating the small bit of food it contained.
 
“Good!” Miroku exclaimed. “Let's do another. InuYasha, this time push it further into her. Go slowly though so you don't frighten him away.”
 
He nodded and took the second container he was handed. Carefully leaning over, he inserted it further up into his wife.
 
“Not too far,” Miroku cautioned.
 
InuYasha nodded and pulled his hand away. He resumed his former position with his chin on Kagome's shoulder, though now Sesshomaru was doing the same with her other one. She relaxed and let them each fondle the breast that was nearest.
 
“There he goes,” Sesshomaru commented as the eight-legged creature approached her opening. He slid a tentacle up into her and began to feel around, making her gasp. “That feels weird,” she whispered, not wanting to scare him away.
 
A second tentacle went in and started exploring with the first and Miroku commented, “This is going much better than I expected. He's smart and hungry so he's really looking for his lunch.”
 
Kagome sounded a little disappointed when she sighed as the octopus managed to pull the second egg out. He popped it apart and ate the contents and then surprised them by moving back before they had a chance to insert another one.
 
“Oh, shit,” Kagome moaned as the creature stuck a tentacle up into her and started to explore, going further and further into her. When he couldn't reach any more, he stuck a second and third one into her slit.
 
“Oh, my…” she rasped as the animal latched on. He had flattened himself across her opening.
 
“What is he doing?” InuYasha asked since they couldn't tell and assumed that she could feel it.
 
“It feels like he's sucking and nibbling,” she said. “If he keeps it up he's going to make me cum.”
 
“Really,” Miroku said.
 
“Yes,” she said as her body bucked in response. “It feels so weird but so good.”
 
The octopus backed away when her body convulsed.
 
“Here, give him one more as a reward. Push it on up into her though since it looks like he doesn't mind searching,” the doctor instructed.
 
InuYasha accepted it and leaned over. Slowly and steadily he reached down and pressed the egg against her opening and then pushed it in. As soon as his hand was clear of the water the octopus darted back to her and slipped a tentacle into her opening, and then another.
 
Then he did something completely unexpected. He put his rounded head to her opening and started to pull himself in.
 
“Oh, shit,” Kagome exclaimed as he passed through. “He's inside me.”
 
“Don't panic. Let's see what he does,” Miroku said. “He got in there, so he'll probably get himself out.”
 
“Unless he likes it in there. I know we certainly do,” Sesshomaru commented offhandedly.
 
“There he goes,” Kagome said with relief as the sea creature made his way out with his prize.
 
Miroku produced a towel. “Here you are, Kagome.”
 
She noticed that all three of them had a hard-on after that. “I think I need all of you to fuck me now he left me so horny.”
 
“Come with me,” Miroku said and led them into yet another room. “We can use the bed in here.”
 
“InuYasha, would you lay down?” Kagome asked.
 
He went and stretched out, his cock standing straight up from his body.
 
She settled down on it and then leaned forward. “Okay, Sesshomaru. I know you like fucking me in the ass even if you don't want to admit it, so get in there.”
 
The brother-in-law grinned as he tossed his robe aside and climbed on.
 
“Sorry, doctor, but for now I'll have to let you fuck my mouth,” Kagome apologized. “I'm sure you understand my husband and brother-in-law come first.”
 
“That's quite all right,” Miroku responded. “From their reactions I gather you must have a talented tongue.
 
“You have no idea,” a muffled voice responded from underneath them.
 
Kagome rocked back and forth, moaning in appreciation.
 
“Talented was an understatement,” the doctor observed appreciatively as she sucked and licked at his cock. “Where did you learn to do this?”
 
“Just a natural talent, I guess,” she answered - though there was a lot more to it than that.
 
“Hold on a minute,” she said after releasing him completely. She'd started bouncing up and down with more speed and force as the two brothers sought their release.
 
Miroku watched them fuck her in unison and then empty into her at about the same time. “You can certainly tell they're brothers - though I don't think I've ever seen any as cooperative as they are on this kind of thing.”
 
“Half-brothers,” Sesshomaru stated he ran his hands up and down his lover's back while InuYasha played with her breasts.
 
“Half?” Miroku asked. “Divorce or death?”
 
“Neither,” InuYasha answered from under the warm body he was entertaining himself with.
 
“Our father was married to my mother. InuYasha's mother was his mistress,” Sesshomaru offered.
 
“Then how…” Usually those kinds of things were kept in the closet as long as possible.
 
“My mother died,” InuYasha said sadly.
 
“And Father thought it was the right thing to do to bring the boy to our home. There was a lot of animosity on my part in the beginning,” the elder brother admitted.
 
“That's an understatement,” InuYasha muttered. “And what about your mother?”
 
“I don't think she minded as much as I did. I sometimes wonder if she wasn't secretly glad he was banging someone else if it kept her from having to put out. I found out years later that she knew all about it,” Sesshomaru confessed.
 
“There's more of that than most people realize,” Miroku said as Kagome pulled him into her mouth again.
 
“You're going to make us hard again, watching you do that,” Sesshomaru stated.
 
She just grinned and kept on with what she was doing.
 
“Oh, fuck,” Miroku moaned as he shot himself into her mouth. “You sure know your stuff.”
 
“That, she does,” Sesshomaru agreed.
 
“Kagome, do you think you've had enough for one day? You've already done double what most are willing to do in your place,” the doctor said.
 
“I could probably handle one more. What did you have in mind?” she asked.
 
“I have a new mini I really would like to get started. I think he has lot of potential,” Miroku responded. “You want to give him a try? It'll probably take all three of us to help the first time or two - at least until he figures it out.”
 
“Mini - as in horse?” Kagome clarified.
 
The doctor replied, “He's about the same size as the one you fucked on your first visit.”
 
“This should be interesting. Can you guys handle one more?” she asked.
 
“If you can, we certainly can,” Sesshomaru responded. “Little brother?”
 
“I think watching her fuck that horse turned me on more than any of it,” he admitted.
 
“Let's go back into the training room, then,” Miroku said, leading the way.
 
The other three disengaged and followed him out. Kagome didn't even seem to notice all of the fluids running down her legs.
 
Miroku directed her to a bench that was a little taller than the one they'd used for the dogs. “For this one you'll want to lay flat back so that we can move him over you. Sesshomaru and I will move him into position and then you can put your feet in the stirrups so we can adjust them. InuYasha, you'll help stuff his penis up into your wife. You also might have to work him with your hand a bit to get him going.”
 
This particular bench did have a pair of stirrups attached to the end of it. Kagome lay back as instructed with her legs off to either side, her butt barely on the bench. She heard soft clops and looked to see Miroku leading a very pretty miniature paint stallion in her direction.
 
“I'd always thought of minis as tiny little horses,” she commented.
 
“Some are, but this size is actually pretty common. A lot of people think they're ponies, but they are miniature horses,” Miroku responded.
 
The horse's nostrils flared and he started moving more quickly in Kagome's direction. He actually reached out with his tongue and started licking at the semen that was still dripping from her opening.
 
“You know, sometimes I think that the horses I get from this breeder already have some experience doing this,” the doctor observed as the horse moved over Kagome. Miroku quickly helped her get her feet in the stirrups and adjusted them once his front legs were past that part of her body.
 
The mini's long cock was already protruding and InuYasha wrapped his hand around it as instructed and started to slide it back and forth, making it become longer and harder.
 
“Okay, I think you can put it in her,” Miroku instructed and InuYasha did as told.
 
“Now, start working him with your hand again and see if you can get him to start fucking her on his own,” the doctor suggested.
 
InuYasha started to slide his hand back and forth and suddenly the stallion thrust his hips and slid all of the way up into Kagome.
 
“Oh, fuck that's big!” she exclaimed.
 
“Are you okay?” Miroku asked.
 
“Fuck, yeah! See if you can get him to start moving,” she replied.
 
InuYasha stroked the animal's huge cock and suddenly he started fucking Kagome on his own. The paint's hips bucked forward as he pounded into her, though it was over much too soon. He stood over her long enough to finish ejaculating into her, and then backed away, his large penis hanging limply below him.
 
InuYasha was panting with his mouth opened as he watched and then at first just stared at the white fluid running out of his wife. Before she had a chance to say or do anything, he slid into her and started fucking her hard and fast.
 
“That's it, InuYasha, fuck me,” she encouraged as he pounded into her. She reached down and forked her fingers around him and squeezed, hoping to give him a little extra stimulation.
 
“Arrrrggggg!” he cried out as he exploded to fill her, and then fell over her.
 
Kagome wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back. “You did good, baby. Were you able to touch yourself to put it in?”
 
“I… I was…” he said once he thought about it. “I really did it. I touched myself and it didn't go away like before.”
 
“So, do you think this job will benefit the both of you like I suggested?” Miroku asked.
 
“Yeah,” they both admitted.
 
“And it's not like we couldn't use the extra income,” Kagome observed.
 
“How often do we come?” InuYasha asked, still panting from all of the exertion.
 
“As often as you'd like to,” Miroku said. “I have a number of animals that need training, and you two are the perfect team for doing it.
 
“Also, I occasionally have porn directors who want to screen test some of them. Would you be willing to help out with that? You'd wear a mask so your face isn't seen. They're focusing on the animal fucking you, anyway, and it is with the experienced ones that can do it mostly on their own. InuYasha could watch, but he'd have to stay out of the way while they're filming. But he could also help as necessary. It's unusual to have animals that can do it without any type of assistance.”
 
InuYasha's flaccid length slid out of his wife, and Sesshomaru moved in for his turn. “Porn, you say?” he commented as he slid into her and started with long, languid strokes, angling upwards to hit that spot he knew was in there. He braced himself with one hand on the bench and started rubbing just above where they were joined with the other.
 
“Here, I'll do that,” Miroku offered, freeing up the other hand. Sesshomaru grasped the bench with both hands.
 
Kagome grunted. “Harder, Sess.”
 
He popped his hips as he moved in and out of her until he flooded her with his seed. When he pulled away, everything started spilling out of her. InuYasha reached down to start toying with her clit and opening as he watched.
 
His wife sighed in contentment and let him continue to play with her.
 
“Why don't I show you the shower and you can discuss it while you clean up,” Miroku said.
 
They followed him to a large bath. The `shower' was actually a tiled room with shower heads on the wall along with some attached to a length of hose. There were built in shelves with different soaps and shampoos as well as stools to sit on if needed. They left their robes in the dressing area that led into it and walked in.
 
“I'm sure you can figure out how everything works,” Miroku said. “I'll meet you back in my office when you're done. I'll have your check for today's work so take your time.”
 
They turned on several of the heads and adjusted the water to their liking and moved under them.
 
“Ummmm,” Kagome moaned as the brothers poured soap in their hands and started to rub her all over.
 
InuYasha grinned when he noticed the shape of one of the heads attached to a fairly long hose. He turned it on and then walked over to his wife. “We need to make sure you're clean inside and out,” he whispered in her ear as he pushed the long, rounded cylindrical head up into her.
 
“Oh!” she exclaimed as the warm water flooded her insides. She realized she shouldn't be surprised that she felt Sesshomaru sliding up her ass while her husband fucked her with the water wand.
 
Sesshomaru had a breast in each hand and his chin pressed into her shoulder as he fucked her from behind. Aroused at the sight of his brother fucking his wife, InuYasha pulled out the wand and dropped it before he slid into her himself.
 
Kagome's feet left the ground as they fucked her, and she ended up wrapping them around InuYasha rather than letting them dangle. The three of them moved up and down together as they ground against one another.
 
“You two are the best fuck ever,” she moaned as they worked her over. InuYasha's fingers were down where they were joined, intent on bringing her to another orgasm.
 
The feelings of the hot water pouring over them and the slick hands running all over her, worshipping her, was more than she could stand and she started to convulse her orgasm was so violent. Her channel started rippling around them and caused both of the brother's to cum together, shooting their load to fill her inside. As he exploded to spill into her InuYasha's mouth crashed down on his wife's, eagerly, hungrily, assaulting her lips and tongue. Sesshomaru nibbled on her neck and earlobe before he thrust his tongue into her ear.
 
They finally disengaged when they realized the water was starting to lose its heat. They quickly washed off and then turned all of the shower heads off before pulling towels out the built-in cabinet on the far wall that Miroku had pointed out.
 
“So what do you think about the three of us working here?” Kagome asked.
 
Sesshomaru chuckled. “The board of directors said I wasn't old enough or had the right experience to work in my father's company - that I should just live on my trust fund and the salary I receive for doing nothing and let them do it. I'm the age my father was when he started it, but they think because I'm not over sixty I couldn't possibly know what I'm doing. I think I'll take the good doctor up on his offer. In fact, I might even ask him to introduce me to some of those porn directors he knows. Wouldn't that be a trip? Owner of Takagi Industries is a porn star on the side?”
 
Kagome just laughed. “You had a lot of good ideas - they just couldn't stand it coming from someone half their age. Working here would be perfect - not to mention that even you might be able to get your fill of fucking for a day.”
 
He reached down and cupped her butt. “But they won't be as good as you, dear.”
 
Sesshomaru turned to InuYasha. “What about you? I think you were able to have better erections today than you've ever had. I know you fucked her more than you've been able to. I think this was good for you, and Kagome doesn't mind doing it.”
 
InuYasha reached out to cup his wife's cheek and stroke with his thumb. “I still can't believe you're willing to go through all of this for me, and I can't believe you aren't sore after fucking all of those animals and us.”
 
Kagome placed her hand over his. “Like I told Dr. Miroku when we first came, I'm willing to do anything to help you. Besides, it isn't that bad. He has some kind of super-duper lubricant in that stuff he likes to start out by squirting up into me. It makes everything slide in and out really easily. It lasted the whole day and I don't think the rest of it was flushed out until you stuck that wand up into me.”
 
“I'm sorry - I thought you'd like it,” InuYasha apologized.
 
“I did like it- and we were done fucking the wild things for the day so it was okay. That's probably what it's for, anyway. It helped flush all of the semen out of me as well as the lubricant which tends to make my panties sticky when it leaks out.” She reached up to give him gentle kiss.
 
“So, should we go and tell the doctor our decision and see what he has planned for us next?” Sesshomaru suggested as they pulled on their robes.
 
Kagome took InuYasha's hand in her right and Sesshomaru's in her left. “Let's go tell him we're all going to work for him.”
 
They made their way to the office and knocked on the door.
 
“Come in,” they heard Miroku call back.
 
They walked in and closed the door behind them before observing the scene before them. A beautiful girl with long black hair was braced against Miroku's desk while he fucked her from behind. They were both wearing their kimono, though he'd pushed hers up out of the way and his was simply hanging open and swinging with his motions.
 
“Ahhhh,” he moaned as he found his release.
 
The doctor looked towards the three. “Have you met Sango? She's my personal assistant. Sango, these are the three I was telling you about, InuYasha, Kagome and Sesshomaru. Hopefully, they will be coming to work for us.” He pulled out of Sango and discarded the condom.
 
“It's nice to meet you. At least you look normal. One freak around here is enough,” she commented.
 
“Now, now. Jakotsu is a necessary evil. We need someone to take care of the gay men,” the doctor responded. “Bankotsu can't handle them all.”
 
“Isn't he the one…” Kagome thought the name sounded familiar.
 
Miroku nodded. “He's bisexual so he'll go whichever way we need him - or both at the same time. But I've had my hands full with men coming out of the closet so I needed another male to help with the ladies. Sesshomaru, I assume you prefer women?”
 
“That would be correct,” he answered.
 
“And do you have any problems with say… girls of fifteen or sixteen? They will have parental consent of course,” the doctor continued.
 
“No, none whatsoever. As long as they are of legal age for sex and it is consensual, I have no problem fucking them,” Sesshomaru stated.
 
“Good, good.” Miroku rubbed his hands together. He might even accept some of those that were calling for their thirteen and fourteen year old daughters since the legal age for sex was thirteen. “And how about you two?”
 
Kagome was stroking her husband's hand with the pad of her thumb. “We decided we would like to do it. InuYasha did better today than he ever has. So if I can do something to help my husband and get paid for it, I'm willing.”
 
“Would you like to start tomorrow?” he asked.
 
“Sure, why not,” InuYasha said. “What time should we be here?”
 
“Come around one o'clock. That should give me time to get you two started out in the training room before I give Sesshomaru the information he will need.” He reached across his desk and picked up a piece of paper. “Here is your check for today's work. That was just for the training. Of course the bulk of it went to Kagome since she's the practice target, and the next amount to InuYasha for helping. Sesshomaru, you will be paid this much starting tomorrow.” Miroku picked up a piece of paper with a figure written on it. “Any bonuses or extra work received from clients are split on a fifty/fifty basis since I arranged the appointment and provided the location. I do have a lot of overhead.”
 
Sesshomaru just raised an eyebrow. It was double what he had expected.
 
“So, will I see you tomorrow?” Miroku questioned.
 
“Don't worry, Doctor - we'll be here,” Kagome responded enthusiastically.
 
 
“So how long do you think they'll last?” Sango asked as she dropped her robe and lay back on the couch. She let one leg hang off the edge and placed the other on the back of the sofa.
 
Miroku went to his knees and pulled her so he could reach her. He spread her apart with one hand while he slid his fingers of the other up into her. “I've never seen anyone who enjoyed fucking as much as Kagome and Sesshomaru, and InuYasha is a quick learner. I see a lot of potential there - and I've never seen a woman who could fuck as much as Kagome and not seem to get sore or tired of it. It's like the more she gets the more she wants.”
 
He leaned forward and started sucking while driving his fingers into her.
 
“I can relate to the feeling,” Sango commented as she let him have his way with her since that would include multiple orgasms for her as well as him.
 
Then she added, “What do you think would happen if anyone ever discovered you're just a pervert and that your PhD is in Classical Japanese Art and Literature?”
 
Miroku just grinned as he moved up to slide back into her. “Where do you think I got the idea for the octopus?”
 
 
*****************
If you wonder what Miroku was referring to there at the end, just Google images for “The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife” by the artist Hokusai in 1820.